It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Analysis of the Real Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
yet without Law, Liberty is merely a ticket to chaos.

The ones who founded Judaism and Christianity knew this; and so they codified a set of laws and followed them slavishly, labeling those Law as making them more Free than the people who did not follow Holy Law.

Now, this is a paradox. How could slavishly following Law make one more free than following NO LAW? Hmmm.

Well, to answer this, one must delve into the Holy Law itself.

The first thing one notices is that the objective of the Law is to create a Holy Nation, an Eternal People and endow them with health, longevity and strong family ties.

The way the ancient Law did this was to exterminate those who did not fit in. By the time Jesus came, it had become apparent that extermination as a way to promote cultural cohesion was no longer working and no longer viable. In fact, all it did was chase people away who merely made errors in judgment.

So, Jesus' sacrifice of his perfect human life enabled that feature of the Law to be fulfilled or set aside that instigated either ethnic cleansing or stoning for personal "sins," for all time. He paid a price so that we might not be stoned to death for such victimless crimes as homosexuality, abortion, pollution, genetic engineering--all those behaviors that degrade the ability of our DNA to prosper in Eternity.

Jesus made capital punishment obsolete for all time. So, the penalty got cut off at the knees.

But did that make LAW ITSELF irrelevant? Of course not. It's still good practice to slaughter a food-animal painlessly; to allow a woman in menses to rest for a couple of days; to provide a spa for mothers; to give a day of rest; and so on.

Without the Wisdom of God's Law, our efforts to be "good" go off in a lot of different directions.

Being half Jewish, I made a copy of the Holy Law for public viewing, and it is located at

www.abidemiracles.com...

If that can be of use in restoring rational and economical governance, cool.

But if the Law makes no sense to you whatever, perhaps God has some other purpose for you that I do not understand. So I will simply reserve judgment and let it go.

However, Liberty without Law is merely LICENSE to cause Harm. That is the point I am trying to make here.

: ) Em

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I wonder where all this is going to go?

I for one am keeping watch, eyes open ears open, but mouth shut.

Untill it is the right time to speak! lol

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I have heard this argument many many times.

Liberty and Law are not brothers. Liberty and Freedom are not the same things.

A good being does not require a law. A law requires a system of authority, a submission to penalty, and a form of life that brings one under the subjugation of another.

If a good man attains Liberty, His desire is not for evil. An evil man never attains Liberty, nor does he attain any good, but is to be destroyed. Mosaic Law was introduced because the people could not reform themselves to a perfection.

Perfection is the subject that is important. People who cannot be perfect should not be the reason why you establish the "law" over perfected people.

Perfected people are killed, maimed and destroyed by societies where LAW is the ruler, because of their envy of LIBERTY. LIBERTY and perfection are united, not LIBERTY and LAW.

You must mean that FREEDOM requires laws. That is true. Freedom I define as pertaining to physical things like commerce and travel, economics and legislation. Liberty pertains to things like ideas and love, and the government of one's own mental and spiritual forces.

The two are not equal, and we need to understand the difference. I also find it strange that is women who most often make this statement, and they say it in a remarkably similar fashion. They always say that Liberty must be limited in some fashion. Why do you always make the unwarranted assumption that Liberty is always found conspiring with evil? Or that those who possess Liberty will always become evil and violent, thus necessitating laws? I say that women are adverse to the liberty of males, and it is their envy of their nature causes this. Perfected males love Liberty because they cannot be controlled by other beings, and they establish things that cannot be governed by envy or force.

I pose the question to you: What law did Christ need? What Law does any perfected person need? And who will administer it to him? The mob?

If it be the mob you say, then you have reduced men to the tyranny of the mob and its envy. If it be a king, then you have put men under the tyranny of a person, and you have not progressed at all in 1000 years.

It is rather plainly obvious that we live in a world with a LARGE NUMBER OF LAWS. Yet mankind has only become more violent and ignorant. How does a LAW assist a people to form a civilization? Liberty favors a good man, not a good LAW, and a tyrant the other way around.

Arkaleus

[edit on 9-11-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Sorry about this Arky, but isnt Liberty supposed to be working towards for freedom.

Like us haivng a good discussion and then progresing on to meeting each other.

I do know that in this world that we live in, everything is out of focus and unbalanced. So this whole law business is just a bunch of crap!

People get this: The law that we live in today is and always will be enforced by crimnials. It has been like that scince man has had a brain.

And as for the women thing arky please, stop it, women are just as equal as men.

Arky are u a little bit intimitated of our beloved sisters. U never know God could be a women, and that is why women are getting thiers.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Perhaps I can frame it differently.

If human law were addressed as "principles" just as the Law of Gravity is a principle which--when violated--has ITS OWN CONSEQUENCES, then the whole concept of human law can be seen differently.

The person who kills another sees consequences out of that act. If the community does not deal with the act of murder, then no one is safe there.

The one who steals sees outcomes and effects also, out of stealing. Once discovered--whether there is a Law against stealing or not--that person loses all credibility or the community in which stealing becomes "normal" degrades into chaos.

It makes no sense to me to write Laws governing behavior; yet the Principles In Law which were given 4000 years ago are quite valid. People who follow those principles are--on the whole--wholesome. And people who violate those principles are--on the whole--outcast.

I would never advocate the mere codifying and prosecuting of Law to support a prison industry, legal advocacy industry, judiciary--for-hire and all the trapping that we have now. Heaven forbid. It hasn't worked.

But what does what and what Jesus did was articulate the principles upon which the Laws were founded. And that was the wise way to go. And that is the way I hope we will restore--the use of reason to ameliorate individual effects of folly and ignorance--rather than the use of top-down LAWS.

No, I'm not advocating more Laws, just a reversion to living by principles that worked very well to develop the nation of Israel into strong cohesive communities of families devoted to clean living.

I regret if I gave the wrong impression.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Emily if u meant I got the wrong idea, then no. I know what you are talking about, but not too sure if I agree with what you are saying. Sorry I need to study further.

As for jesus and these so called laws.

Why cant we as a socitey live by our own options and do what we think is right. I have a brain u got a brain, so who needs Bush or Tony.

And as for regulating the right laws, well Im am very sure once this nwo crap is long gone and as a human race we can govern our own then maybe I suppose, branched off communties can over see that aspect.

As for me. Im about a better history, present and future, for all.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Let the woman who desires to be perfect come forth and speak.

I will in no way speak against the ability of my sister to become perfect. In this she is equal to any man.

If a woman should like to speak of the Liberty of equals then so bet it, she will have the dais.

Please note that this sister came to this thread and spoke against Liberty, and did not join us against the tyranny of the nations, nor did she mention anything concerning the purpose of this thread. She merely came to speak against the Liberty of the brothers, and to move us towards some foreign law.

Is it possible for a woman to share our mind according to this? Can she set a lad free from her influence, in the TRUE name of Liberty? Let the woman that can do this come forth and be perfect, and we will worship her as an equal.

I am no Jew, and Mosaic law is nothing to me, yet I am free. How then, do I hear one speaking the Law to me, as it were a foreign tongue?

I say, let the Christ who has taught us this way of Liberty be praised, and let the women who seek to join us come under His perfect council, that men SHALL BE FREE, and His little ones shall bear no burden of tyranny, in whatever form, be it legal, or spiritual, or by the force of the mob.

Let her come and speak, I shall in no way insult a woman who shares our mind in this.

Arkaleus

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Arky,

What sister are u talking about.

Also man/woman, they are not meant to be worshipped its Christ and God and the heavens that are meant to be worshipped.

Please Arky elborate this.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Conceiving of perfection is difficult for a mere mortal who soon enough will see death--male or female.

If freedom were absolute, Death would not stalk us all.

Suffice to say, some essential practices appears to endow just a little more permanence than others. And it takes some notice of severity to put these practices to use.

Even God is law-abiding with respect to gravity, genetics, particle physics and the familiarities by which He defines His relationships to humans.

There are and have been a number of Covenants, lots of diverse peoples, languages, experiences and trials.

Humans come in all colors, sizes, orientations and aggregations. And some behavioral aberrations appear to have bad effects no matter where they appear.

. Obsessions and cravings in the name of religion, do harm. It might be well to note that pretending some Thing has power doesn't mean anything except a person has given away their own.
. Pygmalion effects based on intolerance pursue whole nations and races. It might be well to discuss the matter of "expectations" and not merely curse others indiscriminately.
. Adult children who take care of their parents return the favor they received at birth. This works for the continuity of community.
. Taking what belongs to another results in community uproar. Taking a life robs a spirit of its opportunities, robs a family of its members, and robs the murderer of all sense of trust, lifelong.
. And so forth.

I don't understand, Arkaleus, how these principle bear on gender. That I am woman or man or androgynous human does not affect the salience nor the permanence of these principles.

Please enlighten me.

[edit on 9-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Very well put Arkaleus.

Refering to it (whatever IT truly is) as "IT" exposes the semantic difficulty of articulating abstract religiocosmological concepts. Terms like "beast", "demon", "Satan" or especially "Lucifer", loose their meaning in the symbolism for most people. The term "Lucifer" and how it found its way into the Latin and subsequent english translations/versions is a particularly potent example of the pitfalls of biblical interpretation. As you have demonstrated, just calling it "IT" for some reason clarifys it in your mind.

But you all bring up very, very interesting points. What particularly resonated with me was the notion of IT being outside of a simplistic struggle for balance between forces of Good and Evil. And good point about the non-equality of good and evil.

For some reason this thread got me thinking about the so-called "membrane" or "brane-world" concepts at the cutting edge of theoretical physics. As many of you know, the theorised existence of many,many more dimensions to our universe in addition to the 4D existence we realize on the personal experience level is quickly becoming more accepted as increased experimental accuracy is finally allowing us to uncover flaws in our currect models of the universe. The argument over the existence of dark matter is possibly the greatest indicator of the huge gaping holes in our understanding of the fabric of our reality.

My point is that perhaps IT does indeed have a physical presence but is enfolded within other dimensions of our universe beyond the 4D membrane on which we as humans exist. Perhaps IT can be attacked with science, just as the human perception can be manipulated/controlled with electromagnetic technology. I'm not saying that any scientific achievment can in any way match the infinite nature of the awakened Human Spirit (or essence, soul, whatever you want to call it), but we need to use advanced computing technologies in addition to our innate, albeit suppressed/oppressed Spiritual technologies to fight IT.

It does indeed seem that the ultimate goal of IT is to lock us into IT's reality on a collective and especially individual level. My personal feeling is that development of inter-dimensional and advanced space/time travel technologies is what this thing fears the most, becuase that would mean ultimate freedom for the human race to achieve something on a truly universal scale. We would no longer have a need for war like behaviour amongst ourselves, or other evils inspired by IT, because we'd all be too busy exploring the universe, or multiverse. This may also explain alien abduction as not a hybridising experiment, but as a slow, parasitic infestation.

What do you peoples think is the overall link between IT and the alien abduction meme-virus? The alien abduction/invasion schema is constantly forced into peoples minds over and over again thru TV/Hollywood movies...there is indeed an agenda behind this. But it seems to me that what we are dealing with is NOT simply a hybridization experiment. I believe this is what David Jacobs is/was trying to point out....it is a pheonmenon MASKING another....

[edit on 9-11-2004 by abdul]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I do not reign in Anarchy. I do not establish chaos for mankind to suffer in, while I chase after the sweet fruits.

The Law is expressed in Christ, for those who have heard of that one.

His summation of the Law is best expressed to the gentiles, meaning US.

To love one another as you would like to be loved is the fullness of the law.

It is the law of the perfect, which is the only law that shall endure.

Think, act, and speak in a manner which you would like to receive yourself. That is the fullness of the elaboration of the law.

This law takes precedence over every law you can think of. It gobbles them up like the staff of Moses before the priests of idolatry.

Murder is far from the lovers, and treachery far from the child, and tyranny far from the brothers in arms. This is the manner in which Christ taught the Law, and it is by His authority I give it to you in our language.

There can be no church or authority of men over a people of Liberty. We establish these things because we suffer the wicked and the degenerate to live. We have always done this because the weight of judgment against corruption is terrible, and we have utterly let go of its heavy burden in this era.

Our world now suffers because we have allowed the forces of corruption to grow to dominance, which is how the power of Darkness I refer to as IT has managed to overthrow every institution and organization on the planet.

If you wish to study Aaronic Law, then do well to read the books of Moses and find his sword there, and measure it by the words of His noble cause, which went forth and established a nation by the righteous command of the God of Moses.

You will notice that I venerate the Hebrew Tradition, though I remain aloof from it in life. The wise will determine this for themselves.

If a person need debate whether or not to kill, rape, maim, steal, or to make a lie or deception, then they are completely without the Light of God in the first place, and fall under the penalty of destruction in this life, and the next.

This principal is found in all religions of Light, It is the sword of Saoshyant, the Brilliant Angel of Ormuzd who appears in the Zand Avesta of the Persian Prophet, It is the Messiah of the Israelite, and the covering of Glory that emanated from His Unnamed Deity; It is the Logos of Mighty God, who appears to the Christ Children as the Man-Angel mounted upon the white steed, who judges and slays the wicked by the utterance of His mouth, Holy, Holy, Holy, God Almighty.

These things, these Avatars of Righteousness, are all from the same Father. We are His Children. You who read this, and whose hearts open, are them whom I call to this knowledge. We are a nation that has emerged from the darkness of chaos, we are born to this world as a promise, and a fulfillment of prophecy, we are that Nation of Light who will inherit all things.

There is more of this to come.

Arkaleus

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I like that info Arky I really do, u are almost spot on.

As for the sister thing who or what was u on about.

P.S. Keep up the good work Arky U're doing great.

Laterz

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Arkaleus--

So glad we have come to >this< place of consensus--that Liberty is cheapened when the Golden Rule is left over or left behind. Good.

Myself personally, I lack the manner of smooth words. And even when my intention is the most benign, people take offense. And so it is in many places where society holds its norms sacred, the divergent mind or the out-of-round opinion faces resistance and condemnation--physical as well as cognitive.

It is said, the road to Hell is paved with good intentions and that "there is oft a slip between the cup and the lip." These GAFFS too need to be met with kindness. That's why in this land we adopted a First Amendment [perhaps in this day, even now moribund].

But I digress.

Your cosmology is dear, Arkaleus. I have been trying to say the same things in less than elegant language. I was not even aware that these thoughts could be articulated so beautifully. Ah well, live and learn.

A gathering of the annointed and enspirited ones to compel the language of Hope and Courage is what I hoped for all along coming here.

Let's see it happen.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Quote: "That's right. It is Hiding behind the Physical Appearance of this world. It requires that men continue to Deny the Spiritual Aspect of Existence because THAT is where it dwells.

As long as men and women focus on the Material World and avoid the Spiritual and the Psychic things, then IT will continue to grow in power.

Greetings Wise Arkaleus. I Agree with your Posts. This is indeed what I have Experienced for my Entire Life in the so-called "Modern World" a.k.a. the so-called "Age of Reason" - only except you have things like
"Suicide Bombers" & endless WAR.

I tend to call "IT" - the "OTHER". The "OTHER" tends to Disguise itself in a Myriad of Ingenious ways. I realized a long time ago that I cannot - nor do I wish to - control others. I can only control myself. I hope that the people of the world wake up & understand that there is more to the Universe than Just MATERIALISM & that in order to have a Healthy & Stable Life that you must Practice the Art of Balance.

Peace be with you Arkaleus.

[edit on 9-11-2004 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I am always glad to hear from sincere sisters.

Forgive my roughness with your kind - I am not from your places.

My eloquence is granted to me because the God of our Light has put me to His task.

I do not think my words have been praised by any man with the same grace as this truth seeking sister. It is certainly a Christ-Chosen spirit who can rejoice in these things.

That is the real test of the matter: Whether or not a spirit come to these writings in the name of Holy God, and be able to receive one another in this Name. In this we are androgynous, for that is the mode of our creation, by His wisdom we are brought to perfection, and we are made one people by this love.

These things are brought to us so that we might prepare for the war we now face. These powers that we have described to one another represent the advance of a terrible enemy, one that will devour up everything that it can. Only those of us who have set aside and sealed with the spirit of Our Father in Heaven will be able to adjourn ourselves from our former lives and come to this unity of purpose.

Let him who is holy remain holy, let her that is holy remain holy, and let them come to understand the purpose of our calling, and how it is for the war against the forces of darkness. For it was decreed by God, and put forth to us here on this world, that there shall come many fiery souls, instead of the one or two at a time that came in former times.

An army should rise up out of this earth, one for the forces of darkness, and their masters, and one from the Realm of God, and their Thrones, and that each living person be prepared to receive one or the other.

My words are for the gentiles who have been chosen from my culture to bear the task of this honor, that we should array ourselves after the fashion of them who have taught us, The Names of Greatness, unto whom there be Honor given forever and ever.

It is in this manner that mankind is called to his full purpose, and be brought out of the misery of bondage. For the whole earth is now like the Ancient Hebrew, under the tyranny of Pharaoh, except now the name of the tyrant has become that same abomination that pursued our Fathers in their righteousness. That same abomination that has cursed the life of this world, and swore to exterminate the seed of His Genius, and to cause all men great and small to fall under his bondage.

This war we face, the terror of the true conspiracy, that God has revealed to us here, will consume our lives, is such that we cannot expect to live in any sort of comfort or luxury. We must choose for ourselves whether or not we will obey the call that God has made to us, to join and fight for the cause of Liberty, and to refute the dragon and his henchmen, and to destroy his power from the face of this earth.

That it what is coming for you, brothers and sisters, you will make that determination for yourselves, for that is your Liberty, and My Law.

Arkaleus

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I would hear your words concerning the art of balance, as you have said.

Do we prepare our house for common things? Do we eat a little of this, and a bit of that, some coarse grain, some meat, some things pure and others mingled?

How do you mean balance?

What do we prepare our vessels for?

Arkaleus

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
An analysis of the Real conspiracy-

O.K., so where is it?

I read a lot of religo-babble and esoteric ramblings but see no analysis of anything approaching a conspiracy. Anarchy by any other name is still anarchy. A society without law and enforcement of law is either despotism or anarchy.

Cover the lack of law in flower-song and it still ends up the same Jonestown message in need of kool-aid

I have been wrong~

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It is written [by Paul to the Corinthians]:

"The weapons of our warfare are not fleshly; but powerful by God for overturning strongly entrenched things. For we are overturning reasonings and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God."

and I add: "and against the knowledge of GOOD."

People are losing touch with what is GOOD, and how to promote Good, and how to BE GOOD so their outcomes are GOOD.

What we battle are the lies, the distractions, the enterprises built upon and feeding upon misery.

As I see myself and my role, I can only model ALTERNATIVES to ITs ways. I cannot FIX IT, change IT, remove IT or punish IT. I can only articulate choices and options that WORK AROUND IT.

That's the form of "battle" that I understand, as a woman, mother, grandmother and resident in my community.

There is no stooping to conquer when the adversary utilizes all forms of evil, aggression and deceit.

My Master the cosmic Man Jesus simply forgave and moved on.

Can I do any less or any differently?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   
arkaleus,
i feel your words
but sit here idle in my life.
how can we begin to prepare?

ps - beware the words of saul, emily cragg

[edit on 11/13/2004 by theBLESSINGofVISION]

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Arkaleus:

It's good to hear words of wisdom.

In reading your posts, I know that The Light of God is running through you.

What you speak of does exist and it is sad that many do not realize they are being controlled by IT. You only have to look at the state of the world to know this.

If you have love in your heart and concentrate on guiding or building people than you are doing well to defeat IT.

I also feel that we, as a people, are in a state of "reckoning".

Why this is happening I do not know. When this readiness is complete, I also do not know. I do feel, however, that books are being closed.

Although I am a mere mortal, God has graced me with an ability to cleanse and guide those where necessary.

I am not of a religion - I am my own religion in that I have read many books and have formed my own belief system - whether there exists a religion or following that maps my belief system, I do not know. I do not go to church, however I feel I have more belief in God than many of those that do go to church. You summed one's knowledge of the "true path" quite nicely in a single sentence - "A good being does not require a law".

Peace and God's Love and Light to all.

[edit on 13-11-2004 by astoreth]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join