It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wind and 6od

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Since this is about personal stories..

So I went downstairs for some coffee, upstairs again I then rolled a cigarette.

I opened a window in my room, sat down in front of it and lit the cigarette.

Wind was blowing strong, and then, for the first time I saw what wind is.

You can't see wind itself, but you can see effects of it, like the trees moving and things carried with it in the sky.

Because of that, I thought: "6od is like wind".

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

I thought: "6od is like wind".

Your entire existence on this planet and you've come to the conclusion god is like a fart. Bravo sir bravo.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
ahh! reverting to paganism, is it really as bad as it's made out to be?
when the power of life can be percieved on our earth and from our sun, it would seem proper for men to hold it in reverence as a testement to creation.
without the threat of a hell, or the promise of a heaven the resulting 'religion' should be something that would please a sane god.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Yeah man, roll me one.

Mother Nature is wind, god came after imo.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Holy buckets, and without AIR you die.. So without sixod -- YOU DIE!!!

*runs to church, begs forgiveness*

Oo

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well, if you regard the Sun as God, which a lot of religions do, and for good reason; the Sun creates the wind,(and all other life) therefore the wind IS God. Or at least the Breath of God.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
What did you roll your cig with before thinking about 6od?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Spader

With rolling papers. I think I got out of that mushroomtrip from thirteen years ago that moment. No, the thought hitted me so clear, I thought I'd share. Unfortunatly there are people who can't read or interprete in a healthy way.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Unfortunatly there are people who can't read or interprete in a healthy way.

Seems there are also people that can't spell "god".

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
To understand what makes the wind blow, we first need to understand what atmospheric pressure is. Pressure at the earth's surface is a measure of the 'weight' of air pressing down on it. The greater the mass of air above us, the higher the pressure we feel, and vice-versa. The importance of this is that air at the surface will want to move from high to low pressure to equalise the difference, which is what we know as wind.

www.metoffice.gov.uk...

There we go OP knock yourself out and learn about wind

Unfortunately we know about wind and that wind is real...not so about God.
Also can you tell me what you see that can be directly be caused by God? because when I look around I see the distinct absence of him/it/her.
edit on 18-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

haha, I cannot spell god, but you did read god now. Are you hallucinating?

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
To understand what makes the wind blow, we first need to understand what atmospheric pressure is. Pressure at the earth's surface is a measure of the 'weight' of air pressing down on it. The greater the mass of air above us, the higher the pressure we feel, and vice-versa. The importance of this is that air at the surface will want to move from high to low pressure to equalise the difference, which is what we know as wind.

www.metoffice.gov.uk...

There we go OP knock yourself out and learn about wind

Unfortunately we know about wind and that wind is real...not so about God.
Also can you tell me what you see that can be directly be caused by God? because when I look around I see the distinct absence of him/it/her.
edit on 18-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

"Unfortunatly there are people who can't read or interprete in a healthy way.".......echoes among the board

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

haha, I cannot spell god, but you did read god now. Are you hallucinating?

So why spell it 6(six)od in the first place??

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Why did you prefer to take the 6 for a G? I meant sixod. sigh

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Proof of God can be seen everywhere, the wind is no exception.

The faces of the unbelievers in the presence of God, I wonder what they will look like. I also wonder what my own face will look like, will I be stoic? sympathetic? I suppose the negative emotions stirred up as a mortal will be far from the mind of an immortal spirit or resurrected self in such a situation.

The planets in their motion declare there is a God, as does all of nature, God is the Creator of all things including nature.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyramidikal

The faces of the unbelievers in the presence of God, I wonder what they will look like. I also wonder what my own face will look like, will I be stoic? sympathetic? I suppose the negative emotions stirred up as a mortal will be far from the mind of an immortal spirit or resurrected self in such a situation.

The planets in their motion declare there is a God, as does all of nature, God is the Creator of all things including nature.

Why do religious people do this???

Look, is a forest fire proof of an arsonist? Is a dead body proof of a murderer? Is a pregnant woman proof of a rapist?

If you logically answer no to all three questions, then why do you call planets and nature proof of a god? I'm not even debating whether or not there is a god. I'm just saying that these things are not proof.

Planets only prove that planets exist, and only the appearance of god can prove that god exists.

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

Why did you prefer to take the 6 for a G? I meant sixod. sigh

Oh, of course.

Silly me...the almighty sixod that "creates" wind.

Praise be to sixod! (whatever the hell that is).

edit on 6/18/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by pyramidikal

Why do religious people do this???

Look, is a forest fire proof of an arsonist? Is a dead body proof of a murderer? Is a pregnant woman proof of a rapist?

If you logically answer no to all three questions, then why do you call planets and nature proof of a god? I'm not even debating whether or not there is a god. I'm just saying that these things are not proof.

Planets only prove that planets exist, and only the appearance of god can prove that god exists.

C'mon JiggerJ, if you really mean that then you are so "closedminded" like they say. Religious people do this because God deserves the credit for all He does and did. If you saved ones life, JiggerJ, how would you feel if everybody started congratulating and felicitating someone else instead of you. God deserves the credit He is worthy of, in this case, being the creator of all things.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

C'mon JiggerJ, if you really mean that then you are so "closedminded" like they say. Religious people do this because God deserves the credit for all He does and did. If you saved ones life, JiggerJ, how would you feel if everybody started congratulating and felicitating someone else instead of you. God deserves the credit He is worthy of, in this case, being the creator of all things.

Well, as soon as he appears I'll give him a pat on the back.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join