It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Converted A Catholic To Atheism

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Why does it have to be versus anything? Why do there have to be sides at all? Why must there always be friends and foes? Why can't every component have its place?

Other than that, I can see where you are coming from. Thank you for explaining.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Why does it have to be versus anything? Why do there have to be sides at all? Why must there always be friends and foes? Why can't every component have its place?

Other than that, I can see where you are coming from. Thank you for explaining.

The "VS" part is in the negative positive reacting with each other. These pulls, or rejections, depends are we talking magnetics are the thing that causes change, for the worse or the better, its always about change. There must be both forces to create it, for some reason never in balance and the outcome whatever it is is alright, because there was a change and with each one causes another outbreak of insanity "TO FIX THAT ONE". Weve seen in in human history adnausium. Some kind of wierd continuim I dont understand to advance the specie I suppose. But guess who bears all of the guilt, we do; those of us that study the history for the atrocities launched against our brethren, generally of a different race or religion (that ugly word again). I dont know; I do know that Jesus did not step up to quell the world wars, nor did his God (a most triumphant moment for them or the walk of shame). There is no excuse for the misery inficted upon those not have strong armies to defend themselves, the ignorant or the poor, the "OOPs wrong place wrong time didnt you get the fliers dropped to evacuate?, Hiroshima, Nagasaki". Why the billions of believers in God cannot manifest IT is a major question of mine. I have heard the human has the power through prayer to accomplish miracles, youd think that would be at the top of the list ---Make God appear.
edit on 11-7-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Is that so?
Yes it is because it is an atheistic number.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

Is that so?
Yes it is because it is an atheistic number.

Pie equals 3; because: what is an atheistic number and why? Im curious; is it its resonance?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Is the number of destruction,the eleventh commandment,but you don't believe in it as a given and as a fact.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Is the number of destruction,the eleventh commandment,but you don't believe in it as a given and as a fact.

I have already shown that that isn't the case. 11 is the number of inspiration and leadership. It's also irrelevant to this thread. The only atheist part about it is that it comes from within and not from some deity.
edit on 11-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I have already shown that that isn't the case. 11 is the number of inspiration and leadership. It's also irrelevant to this thread.
Yes because it cannot be converted,or maybe it can....

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Yes because it cannot be converted,or maybe it can....

Why would you want to change inspiration and leadership to something else? What would you change it to? Subjugation and sycophancy? Oh, right...okay. Yeah. That sounds like something you'd love to take part in. Been doing it for a while now, haven't you? Sure, looks like a fun date, but I have a prior commitment to being true to myself. And honestly, indentured servitude has never really been my idea of a fulfilling life.

So let's stick with the "inspiration" and "leadership" deal, yeah? In fact, here's the full profile for the number 11:

Individuals with the Life Path number 11 are very intuitive, in fact it is the most intuitive of all numbers. They are sensitive and have a great understanding of others, and can sense a great deal about what is going on behind the scenes. For example, they will pick up on people's relationships and health without being told anything. They are here to use their gifts of intuition, and sensitivity to help others.

Life path of 11 has the qualities of the number two magnified. If you have this number you are spiritually aware, a visionary, inspiring, charismatic, inventive, a dreamer, idealistic, and a deep thinker, and you rely on faith rather than logic to deal with the life and all it has to offer.

The challenge for Elevens is to not be overwhelmed by their gifts. Fears and phobias would be the downside of this number. They may also seem at times indecisive, impractical, nervous, and moody.

The number 11 life path is concerned with spiritual illumination. Often a number 11 will have an instinctive understanding of metaphysical matters. Because Elevens are also Twos, , they have the strength to finish what they start. 11 is also a good number for forming partnerships … you work and play well with others. You are likely to marry young and be committed and faithful for your entire life.

seventhlifepath.com...

Classic. Sometimes, the hero lives long enough to become their own villain. Absolutely classic on an introverted scale. But what if they become the villain in order to discover the true hero they were meant to be? Like a phoenix...never was an omelet made without breaking a few eggs.

Anyway! Clearly, the 11 has more potential than Piequals would have you believe. But you know, five minutes on Google and you'll have something more to work with than his ill-founded opinions. Just sayin'.

edit on 11-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

You cannot seriously tell me that my name and birthdate are the number of destruction 11; consonants vowels numbers declining to one number 11 is destruction. I know who I am, and perhaps I am the destroyer of evil; and has nothing to do with Atheism, just the destruction of religion in general; has that occured to you?

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Perhaps you two could make another thread discussing the matter or take it to private messages, but it is considered off topic in this thread and I would therefore politely request that your discussion be removed in one way or another.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Why would you want to change inspiration and leadership to something else? What would you change it to? Subjugation and sycophancy? Oh, right...okay. Yeah. That sounds like something you'd love to take part in. Been doing it for a while now, haven't you? Sure, looks like a fun date, but I have a prior commitment to being true to myself. And honestly, indentured servitude has never really been my idea of a fulfilling life.
No you cannot because you are too weak.

Anyway! Clearly, the 11 has more potential than Piequals would have you believe. But you know, five minutes on Google and you'll have something more to work with than his ill-founded opinions. Just sayin'.
Again I am strong and you are weak you shall remain in your sin life....forever.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

What exactly makes me weak?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

What exactly makes me weak?
You should figure out yourself.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You should figure out yourself.

No, I don't think so. You're the one who called me weak, now I want you to explain exactly why you feel that way about me. I want you to explain exactly what is different between us that makes me weak and you strong. Obviously it has something to do with spirituality, but I'm looking for specifics here. Details. Nice, juicy, succulent, hot details. I want to know exactly what has prompted you to judge me even when your precious scriptures have forbidden you from doing so.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

your precious scriptures have forbidden you from doing so.
I don't posses something like that.

I want to know exactly what has prompted you to judge me
I don't ,but the time for judgement is very near.

Oh not for you.

It may take a second ,a day,an year,a decade,or a life time.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You called me weak. Why did you call me weak? What makes me weak in your eyes? Why would you label me and then refuse to explain why you chose that label? I think you don't know what you're talking about. I think you stepped in it, you know you stepped in it, and you refuse to dig the hole any deeper. That's okay. I understand. I would do the same thing in your position. But then I would apologize for my mistake in labeling that person to begin with.

See, taking responsibility for my actions and my personal flaws. That's what this is all about. Maybe you can take that step. Or maybe you don't want to. Either way, I have the strength to understand where you are coming from and accept that your nature leaves you vulnerable to such failings. You have the weakness to refuse to even admit it to yourself. But that doesn't make either of us better than the other.

Hopefully, you will realize that.
edit on 12-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

You called me weak. Why did you call me weak? What makes me weak in your eyes?
Your wish without the feeling of desire.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Could you explain that in greater detail? What wish are you talking about? Feeling of desire for what?

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Could you explain that in greater detail? What wish are you talking about? Feeling of desire for what?

God puts in every soul a longing for Him. We will never be truly happy until we are with God. This "longing"
gets distorted by "mortal sin", choices made to reject our creator. God is waiting with open arms, you
can change, speak Him in prayer.

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

God puts in every soul a longing for Him. We will never be truly happy until we are with God.

Don't presume to tell me what will make me happy. You don't know me well enough to say anything like that.

This "longing" gets distorted by "mortal sin", choices made to reject our creator. God is waiting with open arms, you can change, speak Him in prayer.

What can he give me that I cannot give myself? What does he have that I cannot find here on this earth, in this life, that I really truly need?

edit on 13-7-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90 >>

join