It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Converted A Catholic To Atheism

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by wildtimes

Erm....Milt, right?

Where should his angst be directed? Please?

If God has never existed, "He" is MOST certainly A FICTIONAL CREATION of Man, or, of "Aliens". My "target of blame" would be Mankind. How about you?

My problem has always been with Mankind, having NO faith in itself choses to believe in a God being, or to ADAMENTLY deny one exists AT all--- ITS THE SAME THING, same dance around the May pole everyone holding hands singing identical songs.

edit on 23-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

If you check the posts that my responses are linked to you will see exactly what I am responding to.

Hell! I was only asking you for a little clarity!

Why are you so damn upset with me?

I'm not upset
apparently you are seeing things that aren't there. You wouldn't be religious by any chance?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Do not know what is happening in the 4-9 D, what their rules of engagement are.
The pursuit of the souls.

As far as this thread goes, a lot of potencial fodder for past casualties "the I Won that one over Did You Witness It" (chattel) is available. Too much of a lovefest happening here, why chose this forum to reaquaint again. Seems very odd, and so off topic to the OP statement, not sure I can stomach (again the likes of) what each other had for breakfast today and whats on the menu for tomorrow zzzzzzzzzzzz.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Speaking of off topic... you may want to get back ON topic.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Since this is a bragging rights thread for converting a Christian to a non-christian. there are two sides to the sword.
www.proofthatgodexists.org...
how about reviewing this web site and converting your selves from atheism and agnosticism and mysticism and naturalism and moralistic and christina counterfeit faith practices to the one faith that explains reality and mankind and all the rest of the incorrect faiths.

here is the link:
www.proofthatgodexists.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">
www.proofthatgodexists.org...

edit on 23-6-2013 by spirited75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spirited75

That was a very cool site. But it still doesn't prove God exists. It only proves the uncertainties of absolute truth. And considering that God is considered absolute truth, wouldn't that prove the uncertainties of God as well?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Speaking of off topic... you may want to get back ON topic.

I will not be bullied by the 'WELL--COME open house' party thrower, then be relegated to the cheap seats SIT DOWN YOU! and left to drink the dregs of someone elses spit, 'bottle' corner remnants.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

You are not being bullied. You are being politely reminded to follow the rules while participating in this forum. Such rules are intended to ensure that all interactions between members are both civil and respectful. This includes keeping an eye to the actual topic when posting.
edit on 23-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You have irritated me, but I have never despised you.

Don't worry about it... I forgive you...

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

In a sense, this has been my point all along.

No, it very truly hasn't been. Not even in a very, very small sense.

Thanks for agreeing.

You shouldn't speak for others. That ONLY makes you seem childish.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Thanks for agreeing.

See ya,
Milt

You dare to speak for me, tell me what my point was in posting this thread when you weren't even there in my mind when I posted it, and then instruct me not to speak for others? Your above message seems very very self contradictory.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Thanks for agreeing.

See ya,
Milt

You dare to speak for me, tell me what my point was in posting this thread when you weren't even there in my mind when I posted it, and then instruct me not to speak for others? Your above message seems very very self contradictory.

As a 'proclaimed atheist" what does your moniker 'after infinity' signify. A belief system; as in an infinite concept that is morally true and tested or an Afterwards of that infinity (way beyond what human material death could describe) and may exist?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

It represents a lack of limits. The freedom of choice and imagination. If you look to my posts you will see how I've already explained the infinite nature of the infinite web of ideas. But that requires you actually reading my posts.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

It represents a lack of limits. The freedom of choice and imagination. If you look to my posts you will see how I've already explained the infinite nature of the infinite web of ideas. But that requires you actually reading my posts.

You do not read mine, as you do not respond to them (many posts) or find intrinsic value to them. I do read yours, but there is no grace or joy in your words. You seem more a pollutant than an enlightener more of an entertainer and I can sense it from here; sadness, outrage and betrayal.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

If God has never existed, "He" is MOST certainly A FICTIONAL CREATION of Man, or, of "Aliens". My "target of blame" would be Mankind. How about you?

Hmmm. Good question.
....my 'target of blame' would be the people who THINK they have, or SAY they have, "THE ANSWERS!" I said this earlier, and I still believe it. NONE of us has "THE ANSWERS!", but many are so frustrated that if someone merely CLAIMS to have "THE ANSWERS!" they will simply sit at the speaker's feet, mouths agape, enchanted, and then go home feeling "relief" - when really all they've done is 'given up' and accepted someone else's charisma as Truth.

This feeds the system of deception - the charismatic speaker feels "good", and so do the listeners, because they feel they have finally found SOMEONE who can tell them the Truth. It breeds laziness, and gives over our own powers of intellect, imagination, and investigation to another.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   

This feeds the system of deception - the charismatic speaker feels "good", and so do the listeners, because they feel they have finally found SOMEONE who can tell them the Truth. It breeds laziness, and gives over our own powers of intellect, imagination, and investigation to another.

I just had the most frustrating time with "spiritual giants"!

For them, words mean nothing. History means nothing. Therefore humanity really means nothing. Obviously, these people don't live in a warzone.

posted on Jun, 24 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

....my 'target of blame' would be the people who THINK they have, or SAY they have, "THE ANSWERS!" I said this earlier, and I still believe it. NONE of us has "THE ANSWERS!"

what if its your deistic belief that is making you think that way??
How can you be sure if your own belief limits a certain possibility that you would have otherwise explored?

When you say nobody has "the answers" its your belief talking. How can you then judge others who are exploring all options unlike you??

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join