It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Converted A Catholic To Atheism

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

You do realize I'm on my phone right? Do you have any idea how difficult it is to sort through the pages and quote and type?

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

You do realize I'm on my phone right? Do you have any idea how difficult it is to sort through the pages and quote and type?

How could I have possibly known that?

I have, literally, five pages of posts in this thread though. But, I can make it a bit easier for you by copying and pasting some questions. I am hoping you werent just making this request expecting I wouldnt do it. If you were, then I am calling your bluff
Of course, most of these will seem irrelevant when taken out of context, so hopefully you can remember different parts of the discussion.

I think we all realize that there are some serious issues with our educational system, but what solutions are there?

Do you feel this is relevant beyond the physical universe? Do you believe the physical universe is all that exists?

Obviously, we have the one core change, but did it change anything else?

Is that what power is universally, or just your concept of it?

Could it be that if God does exist, he does so outside of the confines of any attempt to define such a being?

Is power about change in every context imaginable, even if we are limited to the human context?

If you cannot define it, how can you determine it? If you don't know what an ufrack is, how do you know where to look or if you've found it?

Good questions, before I answer, how would you respond to those questions?

So, is there anything that encompasses those attributes that we know to materially exist? (omnipotent/omniscient)

How do we define what the evidence means without extrapolation?

What evidence do you want that would not require your own extrapolation/interpretation as to whether or not it is satisfactory to your requirements? And what are those requirements?

What makes you say that about "everyone?" What do you believe my intentions to be?

Have you understood the points I have raised, or what I am trying to explore with them?

I only do this out of curiosity, to be honest. I am interested to see if you actually carry through in answering them.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Thank you for simplifying the process. I will answer your questions tomorrow when I am on an actual computer.

I promise.

edit on 20-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Thank you for simplifying the process. I will answer your questions tomorrow when I am on an actual computer.

At which point you could have just gone through the thread yourself.

Well played sir, well played.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

You know better than I do which questions have been answered and which questions are important to you.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

reply to post by vethumanbeing

I said it was a game as in we're having fun here, not as in we're keeping score.

You are certain about this? Games involve the concept of winning and losing and unfortunately that involves scoring of points; in this case not physical but intellectually 'ball tossing of ideaforms'.
edit on 20-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Nah taking part is what counts

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

You know better than I do which questions have been answered and which questions are important to you.

Uh huh..

Well, I just copied/pasted anything with a question mark after the last exchange with wild. None were answered as far as I can tell, and I only ask questions when I am interested in hearing the answer.

We will see if you answer them.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Not if your the 'bench sitter' and never get into the game; either because of fear or not mature enough to take the place on the field; lack of experience usually, or waiting for the fielder (your position natural is injured).

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

So, everyone gets a trophy?!

Thank God

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Was that a dig? nice try but I have been active in this thread and have said what I needed to say on this subject.
Once again I tip my hat towards AI because he freed a fellow human being from the evil that is the Catholic Church.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Just cookies

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Let me guess, dialing and redialing God and getting no answer, voicemail "not full' AfterInfinity has been blocked due to a suspicion of IN- sincererity.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Just cookies

I guess that will have to do... :\

Are they at least chocolate chip banana ginger snickerdoodles with marshmellows and sprinkles on top? Thats what everyone likes, right? Im not weird for wanting that. No really, Im not weird.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Let me guess, dialing and redialing God and getting no answer, voicemail not full AfterInfinity has been blocked

For an atheist, would his number be "0?"

Ha!

I think its time for bed..

edit: I think we can all agree AI is to blame for my seeming delusional behavior. After slaving over a hot keyboard for MINUTES (MINUTES I TELL YOU!!!) to copy and paste questions I am genuinely curious about, I find out it was all a ruse to.. do.. something. Probably convert me, somehow.
edit on 20-6-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I thank you for the respect and participation. that's all that matters to me

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

No, its 'M' for Monkey. My favorite show is a kid.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Was that a dig? nice try but I have been active in this thread and have said what I needed to say on this subject.
Once again I tip my hat towards AI because he freed a fellow human being from the evil that is the Catholic Church.

You actually tip your hat to something heart felt that is an abomination to begin with. Nice try me?? no, I dont have to try. You as active on this thread? Me too, but I care less than you do so I am not endentured to the OP. AfterInfinity has another minion (UNBELIEVEABLE ITS YOU) of all persons I respect. Freed a human being? not a fellow whatsoever, A CONSUMABLE ENERGY FORM. Come on the RCC is an easy target, too easy this is all deflection for something else; I cant believe you fell PREY to it.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Come on the RCC is an easy target

I would have to agree with that actually. Though, I have to admit, the new pope is bringing it in a direction that I never really expected.

Regardless, like I said earlier, I would LOVE to see all of the artifacts they have hidden away. I seriously would, there has to be some pretty amazing stuff that contradicts their "right to power" that they have accumulated over the years.

I do hold the opinion though, that even the RCC cant inhibit the results of a true personal search for the Truth. They may try, but anyone who honestly seeks it will find it. If an individuals starting point just so happens to be the RCC (such as the friend this entire thread refers to), and they continue to seek and knock, grow and learn, then it is hard to say what path is wrong and which is correct. I believe they all lead to the same place if walked with honesty and love.
edit on 20-6-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Get a grip just because I have tipped my hat does not mean Iam a minion of his lol, so everyone who agrees with what he has done is a minion...ok.
Also pet peave of mine it is couldn't care less...to care less implies you actually do care a little.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join