It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Converted A Catholic To Atheism

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I get the same feeling. He seems to be very arrogant and the "high and mighty" type who thinks his way is the best way and everyone else should "convert" to his way of thinking because any other way is inferior and not worth considering.

That's just the vibe I get from his posts, and not just from this particular thread either.

You shouldn't brag about something like this, there was no point in writing this thread other than to brag. I personally think this whole thing never even happened, it's just AI stroking his ego.

Learn a little humility.

Wow, the way you describe me, I could have made a killing as a Christian! But it seems that arrogance is only arrogance when it's not employed for the Judaic cause...and if it is employed for the Judaic cause, it magically transforms into "righteousness"!

edit on 19-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

"shown" is a rather strong word

Yes, it is. Perhaps I should have said 'questioned/doubted as to the accuracy of'.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Thank you. I would very much agree with that. But then, isn't everything questioned around here?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I never said anything about the Judaic cause.

I've yet to see a thread on here where a Christian brags about converting an atheist. If there is and I've missed it then you might have a point.
edit on 19-6-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Your language,because you are a bad soul(which speaks with the devil's tongue),which with each occasion will hurt someone who stands in front of Devil's desire of hurting....souls.

pi, sorry, but you seem delusional.
Are you by any chance the same member who once told me that since I am a woman, I am evil, and a living "minion of the Devil" and purely by vice of my gender I represent the downfall of all mankind?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I've yet to see a thread on here where a Christian brags about converting an atheist. If there is and I've missed it then you might have a point.

That's because the Christians here aren't very good proselytizers. Not for lack of trying, but for lack of anything good to sell...

edit on 19-6-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I could convert an Atheist into lots of things, but really not worth the effort.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Madrusa

Prove it convert AI...
What can you convert an atheist into btw?
edit on 19-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Madrusa

I could convert an Atheist into lots of things, but really not worth the effort.

Everyone wants to convert lead, but no one wants to convert gold.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

You mean agnostic. Atheism is the definitive rejection of a deity. Like in materialism, humanism and satanism.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

I favor humanism more than I favor any of the other world religions. I don't consider Buddhism a religion.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Well the fact is the world at the present time needs lots of Atheists, the more the better, and it wouldn't do for me to be making one less to go around, or worst case scenario that converted one blabbing and tipping the rest off, they have a sacred Mission.

I want to convert gold into electrum....i find simply being good as gold inadequate.
edit on 19-6-2013 by Madrusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Madrusa

Why electrum?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Are you by any chance the same member who once told me that since I am a woman, I am evil, and a living "minion of the Devil" and purely by vice of my gender I represent the downfall of all mankind?
Since you make such affirmation(accusation), please do refer or post a link to that post ormember profile.

Of course you will not post it.

Because you are lying.

Then you are a liar.

pi, sorry, but you seem delusional

Like here?

Yeah, I'd bet you a six-pack that he'd say "Oh God please Help me AVOID YOUR FOLLOWERS."

Or like here?

Also, that's a terrible waste of beer. I'm guessing it's a six pack of beer. Don't bet him a six pack, bet him a cow pie. He seems like a fellow who enjoys cow pies.
It seems that you and those who you follow have a problem of behaving and a serious one,so....you are disillusioned.

And indeed you have(are) a problem.

edit on 19-6-2013 by piequal3because14 because: Meh,same low people

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
but for lack of anything good to sell...

May thee be judged by the measure you Judge with.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

As it's the alloy of gold and silver, goodness and wisdom combined.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

May thee be judged by the measure you Judge with.

I have entered the room. I have laid my merchandise on the table. I have explained to you that all of these products are free and intended for the furtherance of your happiness and productivity, but only for so long as you choose to use them. I have explained how they are intended to operate in such a way, and I have explained why I feel you would be well served to use them. But ultimately, I leave the choice to you.

I am not telling you my way is the only way. I am telling you it works for me. I am telling you I have reason to believe it will work for you. I am also telling you that should you choose to leave the room without taking or using any of what I have shown you, that is your free and rightful choice to make.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Madrusa

As it's the alloy of gold and silver, goodness and wisdom combined.

Very intriguing...

Density of Compassionate Wisdom

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Well yes the ancient Egyptians coated their sacred pylons at places such as Heliopolis with Electrum.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Madrusa

Even for a Law of One follower, you're a little ahead of the curve. What you're talking about is meshing fully comprehensive compassion with fully comprehensive wisdom, and we've barely managed to discover either one.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join