It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Captured With Full Spectrum High Dynamic Range Camera Over Netherlands

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Intresting footage of somehing that dont look like your typical saucer shape UFO, this got more of a rocket type look to it, but it could not be seen with the naked eye.

Literally faster than the eye could follow, an unusual object was accidentally photographed above the landmark Muiderslot Castle in the Netherlands.

On May 25, Corinne Federer and her mother visited the medieval castle, built in 1285 near Amsterdam. Federer was shooting High Dynamic Range, or HDR, photos of the castle. "In order to create HDR images, you take three or more exposures -- this one happened to be five -- and you shoot them all at the same time, because you then overlap the images and it gives you the full spectrum of light, which your camera can't capture but your eyes can," Federer, 43, told The Huffington Post in an exclusive interview.

Find more pictures of the obect here and a detailed background story
www.huffingtonpost.com...

"It was a tubular-shaped object that had an S-shaped fin on it. If it had been any type of missile, it would've had multiple fins, but facing the same direction. We heard nothing, it was completely quiet out. The more I flipped through the frames, it was kind of creepy," Federer recalled. "I've been shooting for quite some time and I've seen other stuff in the news, but I've never seen anything [like this] with my own eye. "I couldn't wait to get home where I could blow it up and see what was really there. I looked at the image information -- at the shutter speed -- and (the object) was blurred at 1/250th of a second, so it had to be going superfast. The object is not in the frame before or after, so it had to be going really, really fast. I was kind of blown away."

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Looks like an unmanned drone to me.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Doesn't look like an insect or a bird, perhaps a camera malfunction due to the sun being in the shot?

edit on 15/6/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Sorry but this was already posted a couple of days ago , the most likely explanation is a bird .
Missile Shaped UFO Photographed Over The Netherlands

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Sorry but this was already posted a couple of days ago , the most likely explanation is a bird .
Missile Shaped UFO Photographed Over The Netherlands

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

join