It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Islam shallow for using sex in heaven as it’s main draw for Muslim men?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u
reply to post by Greatest I am

Can you please give a link source in your thread as to what book you found this info in...thanx

I do not have a lot. I have this link ----

www.youtube.com...

and this ----

Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.'

"Sunan Ibn Majah, Zuhd (Book of Abstinence) 39 It was mentioned by Daraj Ibn Abi Hatim, that Abu al-Haytham 'Adullah Ibn Wahb narrated from Abu Sa'id al-Khudhri, who heard the Prophet Muhammad PBUH saying, 'The smallest reward for the people of Heaven is an abode where there are eighty thousand servants and seventy-two houri, Each time we sleep with a Houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [i.e. Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetizing vaginas.

Further, if you go to any Islam information blog, you will likely see something about the Houri.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadellacZumbrum

Frankly I find it Hypocritical.

How is it possible to have such vicious views towards women only to turn around and be rewarded by a Gang Bang?

I don't get it. Their religion is Completely Fowled in that respect.

Though if you think about it, those values and views are instilled at such an early age. It is indicative of Brain Washing.

No argument. If you Google Jesus Camp, you will see Christians doing the same kind of brainwashing.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by Greatest I am
Is Islam shallow for using sex in heaven as it’s main draw for Muslim men?

Actually, it's no more shallow than the other religions' views of "riches in heaven". At the time, the number of wives was an indicator of how "rich" a man was. Each wife came with a dowry. I don't think, at the time, it was about sex but the ability to procreate, which translated into sons, which in turn translated into riches.

As with any religious teaching, I believe it's important that we understand the customs of the time that they were written. For a really good indoctrination into the customs of the time, read The Red Tent.. and no, I'm not the author.

Understood but if outdated then Islam should take it out of their books.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoEpic
Who cares what is believed in islam - Mohammed was a paedophile - one of his wives was 8 years old! How people can worship a paedophile is beyond me.

If you do not correct the foolish then your morals are no better than theirs.

I have a thing I give Christians but it also fits for Muslims and I hope you understand it.

It is my view that all literalists and fundamentals hurt all of us who are moral religionists as well as those who do not believe. They all hurt their parent religions and everyone else who has a belief or not. They make us all into laughing stocks and should rethink their position. There is a Godhead but not the God of talking animals, genocidal floods and retribution. Beliefs in fantasy, miracles and magic are evil.

www.youtube.com...

They also do much harm to their own.

African witches and Jesus
www.youtube.com...

Jesus Camp 1of 9
www.liveleak.com...

Death to Gays.
www.youtube.com...

For evil to grow my friends, all good people need do is nothing.
Fight them when you can. It is your duty to our fellow man.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen

DL, I think this is the first post of yours that I agree with. Congrats to both of us

I grow on you slowly.

I see us as both spiritual but think your religion has screwed some of your moral thinking.

Follow your heart. Not your religion.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by WeRpeons

The simple answer is NO! There is no promise of 72 virgins for martyrs, terrorists or suicide bombers anywhere in the Quran.
reply to post by shells4u

Lets ignore the 72 virgins thing, what about the idea of treating their women like garbage and their belief in Sharia law, honor killings and killing Christians?

The laws in the Quran are actually designed to protect women. You are just basing your opinion from how the media portrays Islam.

If you say so.
A rape law that protects men is hardly good for women. If so please explain how.

www.youtube.com...

But it goes against basic human values.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lipton
I'm a new member, but have lurked here a bit and have come to really appreciate the dialog that occurs here; open, respectful and a willingness to entertain the opposite POV.

I decided to make my first post in reply to this thread, mainly because I believe that the OP is lacking a fundamental understanding of the people in the Middle East; the majority of muslims, save the uber-rich oil sheiks, politicians, imams and those that live in Westernized nations (Egypt, Saudi Arabia ect.), are literally living in the 15th century.

During my time deployed to the Middle East, interacting with regular muslims, I began to realize that these people are not 'stupid' in the sense that they do not understand subjects such as basic math, but are ignorant of the world around them due to the isolation of their countries because of the PTB. I liken their mentality to that of the people in North Korea:

(NatGeo piece on North Korea for those interested) www.youtube.com...

IMO the reason that we are dealing with the growth of militant islam is due to the stranglehold that militant islam has over the region and the complete lack of non-theistic based education.

No argument on Muslim backwardness.

I think an open discussion of their backward religious views is a damned good way to bring them into the 21st century.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FromMyColdDeadBrain
Islam, as with all religions, is a phallocentric system of control concocted by men in a time where there was no easier way to control the masses than through an ethereal threat. So it's little wonder Islam's carrot is sex / 72 virgins / 28 pearly boys- it panders to the vices of man.

It's these very distinctive human fingerprints smeared all over religion that render the concept null and void, and in fact, ludicrously hypocritical in its propositions.

Only abject morons worship gods. /facts

NB:
Quoting scripture to prove scripture is like excusing a paedophile when they justify their actions.
edit on 15-6-2013 by FromMyColdDeadBrain because: (no reason given)

+ 1

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive

Is suggesting mojo sex with many virgins in paradise, in order to get men to believe in a religion any shallower than claiming there is an afterlife so that people who fear mortality will cling to a religion? Seems like six of one and half a dozen of the other.

Why not create a thread about Christianity being shallow because it caters to people hoping against hope for an afterlife? Oh yeah, this is ATS, which is overrun with Islam-bashing threads, many of which are created by Christians who haven't the sense to look critically at their own religion, but rather just get all bigoty towards some religion from another culture.

I would say that Islam`s methods are identical with Christianity`s except that Christianity accentuates the stick/hell, as it`s biggest draw, while Islam uses the carrot/heaven, more.

Both religions are lying.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
reply to post by Sonny2

Yep yep, its all mistranslated and was really a raisins.. ? just to think a little more about this dilemma ..

Its all about marketing, when had a Paradise, which is peaceful and serene. Islam had to make religion more appealing to their males.

+ 1

Thanks for the information.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter

You make an excellent point. It seems the ultimate reward is really kind of satanic. Don't forget the 9/11 bombers were partying in strip clubs. Overall it denotes a complete lack of respect for women. Its sad because were it not for women these pigs wouldn't be alive to bash women and subjugate them while they enjoy a sense of fake manhood.
edit on 17-6-2013 by LastStarfighter because: (no reason given)

Thanks although I do not think I equate strip clubs with a disrespect of women.

Strip clubs are just the extreme of erotic entertainment.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Just think.. 72 women that all have their time of the month at the same time... is that Heaven?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maccaron.Shakaron
You people really like to take the beliefs of terrorists and show them to be the beliefs of real Muslims don't you? Well sorry to burst your hateful little bubble but that entire belief has no basis in the Holy Quran and is only based on Hadiths that cant be proven to be authentic and a mistranslation of the Quran.

Does the Quran really promise 72 virgins?

Ok enlighten us on what the heavenly life will be like from the Quran.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsidoreOfSeville
Just think.. 72 women that all have their time of the month at the same time... is that Heaven?

To a Muslim?
Sure.

If all the women have never ending hymens then there is always a little blood to heavenly sex.

Yummy. Not.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Islam, as with all religions, is a phallocentric system of control concocted by men in a time where there was no easier way to control the masses than through an ethereal threat. So it's little wonder Islam's carrot is sex / 72 virgins / 28 pearly boys- it panders to the vices of man.

It's these very distinctive human fingerprints smeared all over religion that render the concept null and void, and in fact, ludicrously hypocritical in its propositions.

NB:
Quoting scripture to prove scripture is like excusing a paedophile when they justify their actions.

Religion does not control anyone, everyone has free will including you. If you refuse to accept the fact that there is a God, a creator, than so be it.

It is time for everyone to take a stand. Get down off the fence you are either for or against.

As for me, I have faith in God and his son Jesus and I believe they not only exist but will soon reveal themselves in the last days . It is written that you can come to the father but only through the son.

Not everyone is destine for heaven.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraudfinder

NB:

Religion does not control anyone, everyone has free will including you. If you refuse to accept the fact that there is a God, a creator, than so be it.

It is time for everyone to take a stand. Get down off the fence you are either for or against.

As for me, I have faith in God and his son Jesus and I believe they not only exist but will soon reveal themselves in the last days . It is written that you can come to the father but only through the son.

Not everyone is destine for heaven.

If that is true, then you have a back sliding God as God began as master of all and you have him ending as master of just a small part of the humans he created.

So much for all of God's works being perfect.

You have made your God defective and a loser. Tsk, tsk.

Repent sinner.

Regards
DL

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MrInquisitive

My point is that Christians have a lot of nerve criticizing other religions.

Christian-bashers always pile on to these threads on Islam, as if there are no differences between the two religions and if someone says something about Islam, Christianity is under equal attack or even more so. Why do seculars feel they are exempt from the same rule they lord over others, that of not being bigoted ?

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by MrInquisitive

My point is that Christians have a lot of nerve criticizing other religions.

Christian-bashers always pile on to these threads on Islam, as if there are no differences between the two religions and if someone says something about Islam, Christianity is under equal attack or even more so. Why do seculars feel they are exempt from the same rule they lord over others, that of not being bigoted ?

No. Not when one of the believer rules is to shed logic and reason and go with faith in fantasy, miracles and magic.

No intelligent and sane person would chose such a course.

Regards
DL

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join