It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Islam shallow for using sex in heaven as it’s main draw for Muslim men?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

according to muhammad, Hell is mostly populated by women ..
No Virgins For Women in Heaven

According to Islam, most women are inherently evil and their ultimate destiny is Hell fire. Muhammad explained about one of his visions, ". . . I stood at the gate of the Fire [Hell] and saw that the majority of those who entered it were women."

When a women asked Muhammad why there were more women in Hell than men, he replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you."

When the woman asked what was deficient in a woman's intelligence and religion, Muhammad answered, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man? This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses? This is the deficiency in her religion."

The 'lucky' women are reunited with their husbands. They get to be one of the many, many women who will be 'servicing' the man for all eternity.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
No. Jesus said that angels don't marry. He said nothing about them not having the capability—especially if they've assumed human form—to have sex.

Angels aren't born. They are created. They are beings of pure spirit.
That is their species. Pure spirit. One species can't mate and procreate with another (human).

They are holy and do God's will. Sex is to be kept within marriage and so, being holy angels who don't marry, they won't be having sex. There was only one 'fall from heaven' for the angels. Those in heaven do not disobey.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
72 virgins sounds great at first but when you think about it for a long time it could possibly be hell! Who wants to deal with 72 woman complaining all the time? Everyone knows most virgins become stage 5 clingers and can become very jealous. What if they all hit their time of the month at the sometime?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

poor girls!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Wow.
That is one very scathing site page there!!

I wonder if it's just as much "propaganda" as the film in the OP about what the West Needs to Know?

I gotta say - the various "reference" sites that float in and out of here really do seem biased. My issue is selecting the right one to take as "real".

At this point, I trust none of them.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
oh no not another muslim beating thread. I left GLP cause of this.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I was just thinking. .. .... ..

Technically a spirit can Not manifest itself physically, . correct .. .?

So,. . after these suicide bombers die and go to Allah, or who ever the hell it is, aren't they really going to be sexually frustrated to find out that the Sexcapades they have envisioned with these 72 virgins is actually going to amount to nothing more than "Meaningful Conversation"?

Just curious about that but I think I brought up a pretty good point.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I have no idea about the site .... but the quotes from Muhammad are correct.
He said that Hell is mostly populated with women.
It doesn't surprise me that he said that.
His 'teachings' are obviously full of hate and power against women.
Freud would have had a field day with him!!

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The simple answer is NO! There is no promise of 72 virgins for martyrs, terrorists or suicide bombers anywhere in the Quran.
reply to post by shells4u

Lets ignore the 72 virgins thing, what about the idea of treating their women like garbage and their belief in Sharia law, honor killings and killing Christians? Any religious book that can be interpreted to justify killing God's creations would be a religion I would surely be ashamed of following. (I wouldn't even consider following any religion).

So if Muslim men are not drawn to the misinterpreted 72 virgins, they're definitely attracted to the brutal and sick enforcement of Sharia law. There's enough in the Muslim religion that's a cause for concern. Call them radical Muslims or what ever you want, it's still an extension of the Muslim religion.

Religion...it supposedly preaches love for one another, but they're the largest organized hate groups in the world who have the most blood on their hand from past and present movements.
edit on 15-6-2013 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
To reply strictly to the OP post and original point? I'd like to imagine they are 100% accurate about getting their "just rewards" in the afterlife. It brings me great comfort and happiness to imagine it, as a matter of fact. Much like the image of a particularly heinous criminal being struck down by a meteorite that just chose that moment and that square of space in all the Universe to fly through.

This is the scene I imagine and smile about.

Yes indeed. May they get each and every last one of their hoped for rewards, for all eternity.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Greatest I am

I don't think it's the main draw....it's just the part people in America emphasize.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

The simple answer is NO! There is no promise of 72 virgins for martyrs, terrorists or suicide bombers anywhere in the Quran.
reply to post by shells4u

Lets ignore the 72 virgins thing, what about the idea of treating their women like garbage and their belief in Sharia law, honor killings and killing Christians?

The laws in the Quran are actually designed to protect women. You are just basing your opinion from how the media portrays Islam.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Very shallow indeed.

Whether they admit they believe because of that is another thing, but I'm sure the thought is always in the back of their minds.

Though after they have sex with all 70 of them, they're no longer virgins, so I wonder what happens after that? Does god supply new ones or what?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
The laws in the Quran are actually designed to protect women.

I don't know what you are reading. The Quran tries to pass itself off as taking care of women, but in fact what is written is demeaning and causes women to be treated in a subservient and insulting manner.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Interesting...

If there are mostly women in hell, wouldn't that mean that those 70 virgins per man would have to be men too? If not then there are WAY more women than men in heaven, at least a 70:1 ratio.

I don't think they'd be too happy if they found out those virgins are actually guys.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Fun thought! But I read somewhere that supposedly God specially made these virgins with the sole purpose of their creation to 'service' the muslim men who make it to heaven. That's it. They are created to be sex toys.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I guess protecting women means taking all of their rights away in Islamic terms.

If they have to make laws to cover every inch of their bodies, then who exactly are Muslims protecting women from? *Ahem* *nudge nudge*

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

So they're kind of like "flashlights"?

If you know what I mean...

You can get those here! What a terrible deal.

edit on 15-6-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great. [Quran Verse 4:34]

So how can this possibly protect women? Quaran is not easy for westerns to understand we often think when peaceful believers pick one verse and more radicals pick another verse that its similar to bible to pick and obey a any verse whether or not the other has different view. But in Quran early verses are peaceful and later ones are violent and whenever there is contradictionary the later verses are those you should follow.

According Quran only mothers and wifes have some sort of status in society, woman is nothing without a man who rules her.. please tell me how this somehow protects women ? And does it protect every woman equally ?

edit on 15-6-2013 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join