It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bus bomb kills 11 women in Pakistan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I was browsing CNN and I saw this terrible story. The news is currently developing and no one has claimed responsibility for the attack. This attack is similar to Taliban attacks against women who attended school.

At least 11 female university teachers and students were killed and more than 20 wounded when a bomb exploded Saturday inside a bus in southwestern Pakistan, police said. "All the victims are women teachers and students," according to a police official, Mir Zubair Mehmood, in Quetta. The blast shattered the windows of offices and classrooms inside the school.

Source

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This tells me just how smart these guys are.
Kill off all the females and you end up being the last of your kind.
Maybe there really is some " laten homosexual tendencies" in these religious fanatics after all. It seems they always go after the women as being the bad guys.

Look guys, I don't know if you are smart enough to notice it or not, so I will tell you.

The women have all the "good" parts to play with. I learned this as a kid and have only grown to appreciate it more over the years. Wake up and leave your "buddies" alone long enough to catch up with the rest of us men.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by teamcommander

I don't know about that. I think it's sexism because they cannot come to terms with women wanting to get an education. I feel sorry for men and women who think women should be second class citizens.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

We are in full agreement on all counts.
I have just lost all sense of patience with the current, and growing, positions of so many of these men who have been put up as leaders of influence both here in the States and abroad.
If more people don't start to voice their displeasure with what is going on, we may find we are the last of our kind.
I can't think of any thing more sad than a civilization which chose "self-extinction", even by a self distructive war.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by teamcommander

Maybe they should pass laws legalizing gay marriage instead of executing those who are gay.

I think this is more about a Mans Superiority in the eyes of the Religion. Besides, If you check the statistics you might find that the female populace far outweighs the male populous so they have plenty to spare (From their Point of View).

I don't pretend to, and never will understand the way of thinking aligned by the religion. As we see this as a tragedy, they view it as a victory to prove a misaligned point.

It is definitely a sad day for those who were Murdered.

edit on 15-6-2013 by ShadellacZumbrum because: (no reason given)

top topics

join