It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The human art project. Welcome to the grand stage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I would like to share my thoughts on humanity and why it is so chaotic.
I see everyone as living art with some people able to express this easier than others. Now i look at all the art humanity has created in the various forms and see such a contrast in expressions it can only be described as chaotic but yet i enjoy it all.
Now when i imagine an advanced race of ET's, i tend to think it got that way because it was not chaotic and this allowed for it to evolve in a more intellectually controlled stable manner.
Perhaps other intelligences have lost this chaotic aspect if they ever had it and as a result their art has become very generic and boring for lack of a better word.
Enter humanity. Now i know i am being observed not just by people but also things in my mind that i am able to perceive so i put on a show for everyone.
I do not know where humans evolved from but i do entertain the idea that we have been created as entertainment for observing parties. Our species pretty much has all the extremes covered and some but whats obvious to me is the natural tendency to create images, our own image.
People appear to have so many different masks on the one face, lets call this preserving the image, that i wonder if that is why people are so insecure. I can observe slight changes in character traits on everyone i know depending on the situation they find themselves in but due to social conditioning i can understand and accept this behavior.
I find these expressions rather artificial and generic since many are just painting the same thing so to speak. Personally i feel much better being able to express myself honestly as i want to but this causes fear and irrational behavior in those still wearing many masks. Perhaps this control of our natural expression is the reason violence manifests as it does so quickly. Humans are not able to express the chaos peacefully without rejection so it manifests into chaos of forced acceptance and control.
I consider myself on stage presenting my expression to the universe so i have chosen music, comedy and dancing and my primary outlets and the universe has been happy so far. I no longer require the acceptance of others because i accept myself as an actor on the grand stage....Earth.

*fades away doing the moonwalk*

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
What kind of dancing? Ballroom? Or mj moonwalking type stuff? Would that be considered hip hop choreography? Or...?

What instruments do you play? Do you sing?

Dancing and music are closely related, and the reason I ask is because I wish I could dance and play music or sing. I love all kinds of music. Seems like it would be fun to dance to a song you enjoy. Well, it seems like it would be fun to dance well to a song you enjoy.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
What kind of dancing? Ballroom? Or mj moonwalking type stuff? Would that be considered hip hop choreography? Or...?

What instruments do you play? Do you sing?

Dancing and music are closely related, and the reason I ask is because I wish I could dance and play music or sing. I love all kinds of music. Seems like it would be fun to dance to a song you enjoy. Well, it seems like it would be fun to dance well to a song you enjoy.

I just feel the rythym and let my body go with it. Anything from the heart expressed honestly will run through my body. I used to play the trumpet but these days i watch and listen to other expressions.
I sing and i dance my own way which to others might seem unusual but i get a good laugh from observers.
I enjoy the way MJ could paint the rythym with his body so a lot of my "moves" are inspired by him.

new topics

join