It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Music

oil on canvas.

source: my paintings

"The perfection of life is given by Music which is accomplished by sound when the song is born."

Indeed when a song is born from the first note until the last ,that is an unique effort of creation and it comes from a relentless bond between the soul of the artist his mind,eyes ,ears,and his entire beeing been one with his song.

Because his music is the unmatched perfection of the highest feeling transposed in life.

you cannot ask questions to Music,but Music can give answers.

A deaf man can create and hear the most beautiful music because his song it's his imagination.

Life itself it's music through her presence.

And her flowing seconds are the sounds.

So your life is a song,and you sing this song by the will of life.

And all you can do is listen,to the song of your life.

The ballet of sounds that we can hear like the sound of a flowing stream or the sound of a forest that sings with her thousands of instruments can be the most beautiful orchestra because from nature comes everything.

The tango of crickets in a summer night accompanied by flying fireflies can be the most beautiful musical scene of nature.

"The first sound we hear when we are born is music,the rest is the song....of Life."

Before we are born we can hear many sounds and songs which our parents maybe listening in that period.

If they sing to us then those songs can built for us a beautiful image of the outside world while we are still inside.

Because music which is made of musical notes and sounds can be our future or a part of our future with wich we will live in the outside world after we are born.

Music a dizziness of the feelings lying on the pillow of dreams,giving strenght to the mind to continue on searching the answers of life.

A flower who grows for thousands of years in the garden of Heaven caressed by the heavenly sounds of a choir of Angels.

Music

No words can describe the happiness of dancing souls in the light....of Music.

To forget where you are with your eyes closed when music touch the highest chord of your heart,to be lost in the consolation spell spells of a waltz of notes.

Without any color to touch you,with only a fire to burn inside your heart endlessly forgiving the sin of the beauty of....Music.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This (your thread) reminds me of "Tommy" by The Who.

Inside his head, however, sensations from the outside world are changed into amazing visions accompanied by music.
source: en.wikipedia.org...(album)

That's what I thought about.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

That's what I thought about.
I guess it should be interesting visions.

From a philosophical standpoint Music it's what stated in the OP.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Nice painting.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Nice painting.
Thank you ImaFungi.

I am glad you like it.

new topics

top topics

join