It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Technological Singularity meets Mind Control Nanobots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Wanted to share some of this stuff I found on the Harvard site and elsewhere.

wyss.harvard.edu...

“BOSTON, MA -- Researchers at the Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering at Harvard University have developed a robotic device made from DNA that could potentially seek out specific cell targets within a complex mixture of cell types and deliver important molecular instructions, such as telling cancer cells to self-destruct. Inspired by the mechanics of the body's own immune system, the technology might one day be used to program immune responses to treat various diseases”
wyss.harvard.edu...

Sounds great, if you trust them. TPTB have such a great record, look at the place. Read between the lines “important molecular instructions”, I’ve already got too many trying to tell me how to live without being programed “instructed” on a molecular level. The potential for abuse with this is huge.

As an added bonus these little beasts are partly made out of “some of the first hybrids of structural DNA, antibodies, aptamers and metal atomic clusters” and can deliver a payload to any place in the human organism. This payload could be anything from antibodies to zombie bath salts/psychoactive drugs or arsenic.

The container can hold various types of payloads, including specific molecules with encoded instructions that can interact with specific cell surface signalling receptors.
wyss.harvard.edu...

Can this type of nanobot directly implant thoughts? Maybe it could carry positive sodium ions to individual neurons, causing them to fire, but it could definitely influence thoughts through adding various chemicals to the brain and body.

The technological singularity is when (next 30 years or so) computers get smarter than us and then decide to wipe us out or worse than death, change us irrevocably into the borg. Far fetched? Well a lot of mainstream scientists believe it’s possible. And many wiser people think it’s quite probable.

The Coming Technological Singularity:
How to Survive in the Post-Human Era

Vernor Vinge
Department of Mathematical Sciences
San Diego State University

www-rohan.sdsu.edu...

In fact heaps of people love the idea of being merged with machines, heaps of people are completely nuts. Altogether king has a plastic….

These transhumanists are serious, they consist mainly of the “elite” such as the “prophet” of the singularity Ray Kurzweil, director of engineering at google and their legions of mind numb supporters who are already happily chopping off bits and pieces in a bizarre and narcissistic form of medical self-mutilation, not much of a step to whack some new robot bits in when you already look like a startled alien.

But the proposal that is getting the most traction is merging with our creations. Perhaps one day in the future, we might find ourselves waking up with a superior body, intellect, and living forever
bigthink.com... he-technological-singularity-and-merging-with-machines

Yeaa...right

What if we don’t want to be bots? I most assuredly do not. I refuse. I would rather die. I’d rather change things. Hell…it’s down there on the list of my most disliked things - human sacrifice, child rape etc.

The singularity is not a “conspiracy” theory, no; it’s got the rubber stamp because TPTB want us to know, want it to happen. This should really be a red alert warning, but amongst all the other “theories” who cares? Oh..thats right…they cremated it.

These nanobots and the most advanced known computers are on the net, not abovetopsecret. That would be between 10 and 1000 years in advance depending on who you believe. So in reality, the singularity could be nearer than anticipated.

It’s is an accepted theory that nanobots could be used in this event. Who needs to implant chips when you could have them and worse constructed inside people without their knowledge.

Illegal transhumanism here we come.

Perhaps if this singularity event was to occur nanomachines could be sprayed on people from planes and the results might look surprisingly like cases of morgellons disease.

Morgellons is a multi-symptom disease that is just now starting to be researched and understood. It has a number primary symptoms:
• Physical
o Sponanteously Erupting Skin lesions
o Sensation of crawling, biting on and under the skin
o Appearance of blue, black or red fibers and granules beneath and/or extruding from the skin
o Fatigue
• Mental
o Short-term memory loss
o Attention Deficit, Bipolar or Obsessive-Compulsive disorders
o Impaired thought processing (brain fog)
o Depression and feelings of isolation
It is frequently misdiagnosed as Delusional Parasitosis or an Obsessive Picking Disorder.
www.healthsciences.okstate.edu...

Several batches of unknown suspect fibers were sent to the laboratory over a period of several weeks. We were asked to examine them, study them microscopically, determine some physical properties, and run elemental analysis by energy dispersive spectroscopy (EDS) and chemical groups by Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy (FTIR). Also some samples would be analyzed by Fourier transform Raman spectroscopy (FT-Raman). “
“The fibers identified, gel material, and gel shaped materials had no cellular integrity with no eukaryotic cells. The materials identified in the fibers were of a manufactured NANO TECHNOLOGY to form a specific structure with an undetermined function. The chemical composition of fibers that had EDS and Raman did not match the chemical composition of the human body nor were they any part of the human body (nails, hair, skin, nerves, etc.).
rense.com...

In a way it could be seen as our own disconnected archronic unconscious trying to destroy us, forcing us to evolve.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
S+F. Good post.

“important molecular instructions”

lol. Basically its comply or die.

i wonder how the new agers are going to handle it when they know that these nanobots will have the ability of shutting down the Pineal Gland and as you said turning the beast marked population into the Borg.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

i wonder how the new agers are going to handle it when they know that these nanobots will have the ability of shutting down the Pineal Gland and as you said turning the beast marked population into the Borg.

Yea its a very hard concept for most to comprehend,even with so much supporting evidence, as its cuts close to the true meaning of what is going on here. We need to look at what the problem is in order to fix it, not just look at the positives. This is the real "unfortunate truth".

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Nano technology won't make it. It'll be abandoned within 1-3 years.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Do what Simon says, or melt into a puddle of "goo." I don't like the prospect of that.

The previous post said such tech will be gone in a few years. Care to elaborate on that thought?
edit on 15-6-2013 by Q33323 because: Sleepy eyes

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Looking at the history of this planet, like it or not things do change with evolution. Having a human form now has its advantages over the dinosaurs of the past. In the future, who knows where it will lead as the one constant is change.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Very interesting stuff.
It should be interesting at the least, regardless of how the technologically modified human era plays out.

I think, like every other new technology, after a while we will start to see user modifications and fabrications. Once we can do it ourselves without the involvement of govts. or corporations telling us how we can do it, it should really take off.

At that point we will start to see some very amazing things.

top topics

join