It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth and Conspiracies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I could go into an elaborate detail on Conspiracies. But why bother. We all have heard of Conspiracies. Some envolved some not. If I tell you the truth and you don't believe it, then the truth becomes the lies and the lies become the truth!

edit on 15-6-2013 by jvarga390 because: its the spelling thing

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
the final truth is ...
there is no truth ...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I think the only conspiracy is that society is built upon a struggle between the left hemisphere of the brain and right hemisphere.

Letters are used to represent this interaction, in a way of mapping the two hemispheres. Organisations are named in accordance to this I feel, though am uncertain of the letters idea lol. Though I still feel strongly that humans only need to worry about the notions of sun vs moon , left vs right, for or with, self reflection vs reflections of others and so on.

I felt something once and that was being able to be my own critic and evaluate myself, I was able to keep myself from being something else, it felt elusive but then I realised this is what some people behave like all the time. Its nothing special , please don't think am exaggerating.

So what if a big part of society struggles from this and needs help by media and symbolism.
edit on 15-6-2013 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   
"Some are probably derived from the posterior part of the thalamus and from the superior colliculus, whereas others are believed to be continued downward into the medial longitudinal fasciculus."

Hmm sounds rather figurative of types of people lol. If some people derive from the medial longitudinal fasciculus then they must like the media haha.

Wiki source
edit on 15-6-2013 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jvarga390
I could go into an elaborate detail on Conspiracies. But why bother. We all have heard of Conspiracies. Some envolved some not. If I tell you the truth and you don't believe it, then the truth becomes the lies and the lies become the truth!

edit on 15-6-2013 by jvarga390 because: its the spelling thing

You could also say that the debate between conspiracy and truth is similar to how one man's terrorist is another mans freedom fighter....

new topics

top topics

join