Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

This Proof Can Impeach Obama, Fire 2 NSA Officials, And Possibly Even Clear Snowden

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

...Our representatives are selling us down the river. The majority of them don't even read the bill their voting on. A lot of them don't even show up to vote! They're like the blind leading the blind!

Yes they are selling us down the river, but most in this thread have improperly framed the argument. This disturbing trend most of us see, has less to do with political affiliation and more to do with economic class. Almost everyone in Congress is a millionaire and no millionaire could ever represent me. Congress seems to think it's their God given right to line their own pockets while helping the 1% dump on the rest of us.

The original post mentioned impeaching Obama. Why? Congress hasn't tried him so he's not guilty. The last guy to hold the office lied to all of us and invaded the wrong country. That war killed or injured 50,000 Americans and God knows how many Iraqis. I didn't see anyone try and impeach him, did you? So a blatant grab by that administration for Iraqi oil wells which kills Americans is OK then, right?

The problem with this impeachment talk is that when Republican win the White House it's the will of the people and when Democrats win the White House it's a big mistake which Republicans must rectified.

Spare me the politics. We are in the mist of a class war, an 1/2 of you don't even know they declared war on us.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by averageGuy505

Hey look at the squirrel over there everyone!

Has anyone posted this timeline yet?
edit on 15-6-2013 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

You're right on your point there. The media is just about worthless for presenting history as accurate. I used to wonder at how my father and others could all but laugh at some of what I thought about things like the Vietnam War that they'ed served in or lived through back home, depending on who it was the subject may have come up with when I was younger. Now I understand. It's ridiculous to see how the media portrays 'history' now that I'm getting just old enough to have lived some of what they call that and report .....with creative license. Never really lying, but the presentation is everything for how people take it, eh? Especially years and years of the presentation.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
reply to post by averageGuy505

Hey look at the squirrel over there everyone!

Has anyone posted this timeline yet?
edit on 15-6-2013 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

I heard that the compliance of earlier companies was voluntary! How outrageous is that? And it was actually their idea for the court orders so they don't look as eveil as they truely are. So is anyone out to make a new OS for computers with me? We can call it Winblows.
edit on 15-6-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Marketing for the new OS;
" As the Winblows, so does Your data. "

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Oh, and furthermore, Obama's constant fallback assertion that "members of Congress have been briefed!" is a sleazebag maneuver. Senator Ron Wyden (D-OR and, although super-liberal, a guy I've respected for years) angrily pointed this out recently, saying that the Obama administration involuntarily dragoons senators and congressmen into purported "complicity" with these surveillance actions by briefing them *vaguely* (refusing to get specific about scope or detail) and then swearing them to secrecy and threatening them with criminal prosecution and political consequences (e.g. revocation of security clearances) if they reveal anything to the public.

And after having done this, they say "oh, people were BRIEFED" as a defense along the lines of "see, everyone in DC knew and nobody spoke up or had a problem with it!" Such audacious baloney: they weren't permitted to speak up. Ron Wyden and Mark Udall (to name two Democrat Senators) and Rand Paul (on the GOP side) have been making loud, urgent "LOOK! OVER HERE! SOMETHING I CAN'T QUITE SAY!" noises about this stuff for years now.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Lying is something that is so obvious that you shouldnt do, that it goes without saying. His office is about trust and leadership. He has not really given us a reason to believe him on either the trust aspect, or the leadership aspect. Theere are certain traits in a leader. Lying is most definitely not one of them, or even accepted from a decent person. So no, no law against it. but if he wrapped himself in a shower curtain and pooped on the lawn, would it be considered extremely weird? If so, there's no law against it, so we musnt worry right? Its a check in sanity, congruency. Fortitude of character. Lying just demonstrates low fortitude and character.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Lying is not an impeachable offense.
There is absolutely no law against it, except if someone is under oath. So drop the Obama part. I don't care your ethical viewpoints about it. It's not illegal. End of discussion.

Yes, the people who lied under oath should he prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. and those are interesting videos you posted there.

This is not an ad hom attack but do you know the definition of the word "shill"?

shill (shl) Slang
n.
One who poses as a satisfied customer or an enthusiastic gambler to dupe bystanders into participating in a swindle.

You sir, are a shill.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
You know I often post threads here that don't get a fraction of the attention that they should. Ahh... wait... Here it is... Yup tack it onto a more popular thread, that should do it!
This is extremely important, and related, so please forgive the plug!

How many people are aware that the justice department found that the government had violated the spirit of federal surveillance laws and engaged in unconstitutional spying? Thus the final finding ruled this to be unconstitutional in 2011! BUT, the 86 page findings are top secret! Oh the irony! PRISM was found to be unconstitutional but that info was top secret! Faint.... So where is the outrage here?

Justice Department Fights Release of Secret Court Opinion Finding Unconstitutional Surveillance

So this brings up yet another very interesting concept. How can Snowden be charged for treason by exposing treason?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Well, well, well...lookie here:
UK Gathering Secret Intelligence Via Covert NSA Operation

How many other countries are involved?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Just did a search to refresh my memory of this stuff. I see that Lewinsky is trying to sell a tell all book for $12million.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Lying is not an impeachable offense. There is absolutely no law against it, except if someone is under oath. So drop the Obama part. I don't care your ethical viewpoints about it. It's not illegal. End of discussion.

how many "legal" massacres have we perpetrated? oh, but they were legal, so who cares about the damage that was caused. end of discussion.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

Lying is not an impeachable offense. There is absolutely no law against it, except if someone is under oath. So drop the Obama part. I don't care your ethical viewpoints about it. It's not illegal. End of discussion.

how many "legal" massacres have we perpetrated? oh, but they were legal, so who cares about the damage that was caused. end of discussion.

Thank for pointing this out, we have to realize that not all laws are just and for that reason it is wrong to go against your conscience and give blind obedience to them. Think about the soldiers who did just that in Nazi Germany.

I super appreciate your rebuff to this "End of discussion" comment. I do not appreciate this technique to squash intelligent debate. I see if way too often and it speaks to me of one who considers their point of view to be "Almighty Insight"." It sounds like language an authoritative parent would use, not indicative of any willingness to consider the possibly that others might have some grasp of truth.
edit on 6/15/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

If you listen to the Alexander video closely, he chooses his words wisely. He said twice "In the United States" to the questions.
Basically what he's saying is In the U.S we (NSA) do not look at emails. We basically have some other country outside the U.S look at them and get back to us. The same way when you call your cell phone service and get to speak to Frank with a heavy Indian accent..
Not being racist or sterotyping when I used "Indian accent" I used it for an example we can relate to.
edit on 15-6-2013 by Isaac (RIP DUSTIN) because: Covering my a*s the same way Alexander did..

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Isaac (RIP DUSTIN)

FISA was meant to be strictly for other countries. But it was expanded under Obama to include the US via a perceived loophole. So did you watch the end of the video where Alexander answers no to every question? There is no question that he lied there! Gottcha!

June 2012

We have concluded, however, that section 702 currently contains a loophole that could be used to circumvent traditional warrant protections and search for the communications of a potentially large number of American citizens. We have sought repeatedly to gain an understanding of how many Americans have had their phone calls or emails collected and reviewed under this statute, but we have not been able to obtain even a rough estimate of this number.

Wyden & Udall Block FISA Amendments Act Until US Admits How Many Americans Are Being Spied On

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
While the al-Qaeda-allied Syrian rebels murder Christians and desecrate churches, Pres. Obama sends them weapons to continue their rampage—all while the President fights to restrict Americans' gun rights here at home and treats all Americans as terror suspects who must be constantly spied on.

No teleprompters. No notes. Just you and me, Mr. President.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Ok folks this is all over now. I am ready to puke. The NSA admitted today to having thousands of analysts that listen to phone calls, read emails and text messages and intercept online activities on whim. This country has hit rock bottom!

NSA admits listening to U.S. phone calls without warrants - Angry yet?,

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

The comment made by Ghost375 is the entire reason why all this stuff is happening. The fact that people in this country even think like that is disgusting and totally unacceptable.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by PtolemyII
Hmmm.....if Shia LeBouef hasn't been prosecuted ,I dont see why Snowden should be .

www.youtube.com...

I'll go ahead and take this one guys. *lol*

Shia LeBouef didn't have a government contract. He didn't sign waivers, contracts, or make written agreements with the FBI, CIA, or NSA.

He didn't do anything illegal, regarding "whistle blowing".

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

POTUS is always under oath, refer to High Crimes to understand in what way this applies to all elected officials as well as all members of the US military, with thanks to SonOfTheLawOfOne for his wonderful research and impeccable logic.

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join