It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ReIncarnation, Afterlife, Our True Purpose: Questions & Answers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
You can't handle the Truth. Reincarnation is hearsay and false. Even as you read this you must become the one that understands that you were never born. Your conviction must lay where reality is. Where your own knowledge and experience is. Where the truth is. Final Reality is the Truth and all else is an Illusion. True Reality is the only thing that is not transitory. You are not the body or the mind. The only fact you know is you know you know you exist. That awareness is the doorway to understanding that you were never born. You are the "unborn" all pervading immortal awareness that is the life of the consciousness. Consciousness is the manifest form of the unmanifested awareness. That awareness is all pervading and eternal. The key to the mystery is that Consciousness only has a life span of 10 billion trillion Earth years. The multi verse is not infinite and only appear as an illusion much like a dream on the fundamental ethereal ocean of awareness. Creation was born on your true stateless state, NOT you in it. You've taken this burden your self of being a human being. You think you are human but you are not. You are immortal awareness and you imagine consciousness to be as it takes innumerable forms through the universe.

Stay with what you know and that will take you to the ultimate understanding. It will take you to Nirvana/Nirguna. You know you are and if you stay with that, that will take you to the knowledge that you are The Supreme Being. You are the formless all pervading awareness that is prior to The Big Bang. Just as Jesus Christ: You are Fully God and Fully Human. You just don't remember. Mankind easily forgets and must be reminded from time to time of his divinity. At the highest level of consciousness there is no time there is no space, there is no person. No "i" exists there. It is only totality. A Unicity. So the secret of Nirvana is to die before you die. Surrender the Ego unto the Absolute Supreme Reality and you give up your individuality and gain the entire universe as your true body. Ask yourself only one question before you enter meditation. Who am I? That is the axe with which to cut off the ego. When the ego is sacrificed, enlightenment is granted from your highest intelligence to your earthly intelligence to further evolve total consciousness.

All spirituality is understanding who you are. God may exist but only if there is an "I' to perceive it. The "I" creates God. Therefore You and God Are ONE. You are God and God is You. THERE IS NO SEPARATENESS. ITS THE ILLUSION OF TIME & SPACE THAT TRICKS YOUR SUPREME INTELLECT IN LIMITING ITSELF. But you are Unlimited. YOU ARE THE INFINITE being. When that conviction comes so will the Understanding of Nirvana. Only 1 in 10 million sentient beings understand what is written here. If you do then you will be fully awakened in this very life and you will have realization. For, Wisdom is seeing that you are the nothing and Love is seeing you are the everything. From the nothingness came the everything. You are that.
edit on 16-6-2013 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
reply to post by flexy123

I would disagree with the common perspective that "animals" are lesser than humans. Humans ARE animals. A unique animal, like all other animals.

I would disagree that suicides are "wasted lives". Any lessons already learned, are retained. You dont magically lose knowledge for some essentially arbitrary reason. Knowledge gained is knowledge gained.

I was also HEAVILY against the idea that animals are "lesser" souls, but it's probably just a matter of using the wrong terms. I don't *think* there are "lesser" or "better" souls. And of course I don't see (most
) animals lesser than humans, for sure not. But it sounded plausible to me to read that animals, although they HAVE a soul, cannot (like we can)...yes."shape-shift" their soul and appear in any form they wish for other souls. This, in some way, made sense to me. The important thing is that the soul, the "true spirit" of the animal "survives" in the same way as we do, just with less advanced "abilities".

As for the suicide, yes I was thinking about whether to use the phrase "wasted", but didn't find a better word for it. You are sure right saying that any lessons so far will be learned, and of course they will stay and the suicide will not erase those lessons. But it's my understanding that suicides (and actually ALL violent murders) are actions which I understand were not planned as part of the life lesson. Means, the lesson was prematurely aborted respective the hardships in life became too much that this was seen as the only solution while the soul might have probably chosen this very particular life with the firm intention to master the hardship, not to halt the life and basically capitulating from the challenge.

But did you not state earlier that some souls choose a hard life. Or some choose to die of a disease?

Would that not be choosing suicide in this Between Life?
What about the person who is the murderer? Did they not choose to be a murderer in their Between Life?

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
You will stop reincarnating when you are judged in your own personal moment (when you experience it you will know) and you fix what you did horribly wrong when you first got here (countless lives ago). It will send you into shockwaves of life(lives) pattern recognition afterward (synchromystically) and subsequently you will open your eyes while standing, don't take it sitting down. Then you meet him, ask the question and your true emotion will snap out of you. You will ask for a drink of water and ask how much you owe and they will say it is free and why should they charge you for something free. The police will show up and the "good Cop" will have a green tatoo of a crecent moon and star. You will tell him that you understand that he just wants respect. You will ask him what that tattoo means to him, he won't get a chance to finish explaining. He will ask you to draw a picture and you will one line drawing (when you never had the ability to do so before) a scene particular to what malefic deed you committed and where it took place (my drawing was a beach and a seagull flying). You will be jailed and "bailed" out by your "bereaved" father. Taken to a hospital and you will notice something you can do and if you abuse it then you will pay for it later. The rest is very @#$%ed up but you will be fearless for some reason. Good Luck and listen to true Tibetan Chants it will get you through the recovery.
numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings.blogspot.com...
edit on 17-6-2013 by Emeraldous because: Link to 5

edit on 17-6-2013 by Emeraldous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1questioner
reply to post by flexy123

My personal experiences and my research have led me to generally the same conclusions as you. I’ve been thinking about creating a thread like this, so I’m glad you created it first.

I’m sure many ATS members will find your (my) conclusions difficult to accept, but every year science gets closer to realizing that consciousness survives death. For those members who wish to research the subject, I recommend they read of the work of reincarnation and near death experiences at the University of Virginia School Of Medicine:
www.medicine.virginia.edu...

The work of Dr. Brian Weiss:

do they touch on the life review in that 12 part, link ???

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dharma Employee

The work of Dr. Michael Newton covers a soul's journey between lives and probably has the answers you seek:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 1questioner

thanks dude

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 1questioner

Thank you for posting this interesting video.

He talks about a woman who said she has 8 spiritual soul mates. Including herself, that makes 9. Interestingly, that number follows what is said in The Thiaoouban Prophecy.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join