It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ReIncarnation, Afterlife, Our True Purpose: Questions & Answers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I would like to ask a question I am particularly interested in. What happens after this illusions ends (we die)? Does the soul immediately remembers that it is God and that there is no separation, only Oneness? In other words you remember that you are whatever there was, are and will be, know everything that there ever was, are and will be? What happens next? If there is no time or space in the "afterlife", doesn't that mean that God experiences everything he creates simultaneously in infinity forms? Does he keep creating nonstop? And then various forms are created and God forgets himself in those illusions like we are now experiencing this fantasy or dream of God? And so this game of God lasts forever?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Pitons

Yes you do remember after readjusting a bit, but not that you are GOD. We're not ONE, but we're in Oneness. Christ used the word "gods" but I feel Family are humble of heart and don't like that word which is often distorted to mean worship and adulation. The fallen ones and gods/goddesses of old loved being worshipped and fame/fortune. I think its time to stop doing that and giving our power away. True Highest Love and Goodness in existence does not require worship and doesnt want to be called god/God.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pitons
I would like to ask a question I am particularly interested in. What happens after this illusions ends (we die)? Does the soul immediately remembers that it is God and that there is no separation, only Oneness? In other words you remember that you are whatever there was, are and will be, know everything that there ever was, are and will be? What happens next? If there is no time or space in the "afterlife", doesn't that mean that God experiences everything he creates simultaneously in infinity forms? Does he keep creating nonstop? And then various forms are created and God forgets himself in those illusions like we are now experiencing this fantasy or dream of God? And so this game of God lasts forever?

I for one believe when we exit this plane what we feel/believe is dependent on how we lived life and how we depart this existence. Was it traumatizing? If so then we will be assisted. If we are still drawn and magnetized to the Earth it is more than likely because we were too attached to physical (matter/material). This is why we have apparitions. They either do not realize they have passed on, their plane is coinciding with ours or they were too attached to the material world.

We feel lighter and less burdened when we transform energies. We feel the peace and happiness we have longed for since our birth. We do not feel separate or lonely. We feel others so there is no need for communication with words. We understand life and the means of cause and effect. There is no judgement, just means to look back at the journey and see what could have been. This makes a challenging soul want to try again until the journey on earth is perfected as the soul sees ways experiences could have been more effective per our soul growth.

I believe there is "time" in other planes, outside of time is where the "godhead" resides. Instead of time per say its more of a vibration.

Creation evolves and expands with every thought. It never ends. We are in a sea whereby each of us are a rain drop that when added together creates said sea. We are not apart from the sea... we ARE the sea.
edit on 15-6-2013 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Pitons

Yes you do remember after readjusting a bit, but not that you are GOD. We're not ONE, but we're in Oneness. Christ used the word "gods" but I feel Family are humble of heart and don't like that word which is often distorted to mean worship and adulation. The fallen ones and gods/goddesses of old loved being worshipped and fame/fortune. I think its time to stop doing that and giving our power away. True Highest Love and Goodness in existence does not require worship and doesnt want to be called god/God.

If we are not one, only in Oneness, then are we all different souls in the afterlife? And so we as souls choose what to do next? And so forever?
And when I say God I mean consciousness. I don't mean God as a thing to worship. I use word God to describe everything there is.
And if we are not God, then we are not part of the God, part of the consciousness? But how can it be, if everything there is is God?
What if I choose to merge with God and destroy my soul? It is not possible? Then that means our souls are limited? And God makes it limited until he chooses otherwise? So you are saying that God controls souls and we pretty much are slaves of the God?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
Although what you said appears to be right ( to a certain extent ) the process of re-incarnation is a choice and not a must, when you live in the "after-life" you might meet some entities that might appear as angels, or any kind of what could seems familiar to you.

What one must know though is that any entities in the after-life can change of appearance as it wishes, so the potential for deception is very high in this realm for the un-experienced or newcomer. I am not saying everything is bad, but as I said earlier, reincarnation is not a necessity, it might profit to one entity because soul has an incredible amount of power ( value in the eyes of this realm entities ).

Be aware that you are free to reincarnate as you wish or to simply go and take your own desired path, this is what i consider to be real truth.

Just a few thoughts,

Thruthseek3r

I absolutely agree that reincarnation is always a choice. We are perfect already. Always were, always are, always will be. And this physical body is just one of unique expressions of the Self. An experience we choose to have as physical entities, individuals. After life or I call it illusion (dream) ends, we are free to choose from a infinity of possibilities what we want to do while being in the perfect state of the Self, or afterlife. Whatever we desire. If we don't want to keep learning and experience physical realm again, then we won't. We can create new worlds, universes, heavens and hells, rule them, participate in them as one form or the other. Consciousness (or we may call it God) will not punish us unless we choose to punish ourselves. Because we are consciousness or God. Because this separation we experience through physical body is just a dream. It is not real. There is no such thing as you or me. We are all One. We are all Gods or God.

We are perfect already

I think this is pretty far from the truth because if we would be perfect, we simply would not be living in this dimension. More over, the concept of perfection is a good ideal, but I realized it is linked somehow to the ego because when one thinks or wish to be perfect and makes a mistake, he feels pain about it. The fact of thinking of oneself as perfect could stop progression ( Eh! Why should keep learning ? I am perfect ! )

Don't you think so ?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

The insight that we are "oneness" is one MAJOR spiritual insight which is common across many different cultures. This also is one of those "small" bits of evidence speaking for the entire philosophy, IMO.

It is my understanding that souls do indeed remember very quickly after they died in one physical life, although it might take one soul a little longer than others.

The other question..is basically about the motivation of "God" and WHY he does what he does...but I cannot answer that. It is almost as finding a "rational answer" as to why a flower, plant or beings keep reproducing..why does the Dandelion send out all those seeds which fly in the air and then help to grow new ones? If you get my drift.

One interpretation however is that "God" wants to "experience physicality" but I am not sure whether I would agree to "God/The creator forgets himself in those illusions"..but it could be ONE interpretation, why not.

I could also ask..why on earth is the Dandelion keeping sending out those seeds all the time....is one existence not enough...what's the driving factor etc..etc... but then again this example might also be entirely off and wrong

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
There is a concept that I came up with called "lost in time", to explain where these things are.

Every thing is here now. The idea of a drawer with a tool in it appears now. The idea of time appears now. And the idea that there is something lost appears now.
You are now and now never moves - the scene just keeps changing - the scene is always different but the screen on which it appears is the same.

There is no after this - there is only this and this continues to appear differently eternally.

The word next, the word time, the word tomorrow, create an illusionary stage on which an illusionary person can move around in illusionary space and live in a dream of separation. Lost in thought, lost in time yet never escaping the present - presence admits all - the unconditional space.

edit on 15-6-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by flexy123

You speak a lot about the soul. Tell me:

01. What is a soul made out of?

02. How does the Creator make a soul?

03. Where does the material for a soul come from?

04. Can a soul be destroyed?

05. What kind of evidence for the soul exists?

06. Can the soul be seen?

07. Can the soul be weighed?

~ Wandering Scribe

These questions only make sense if the soul is a part of the material realm that we are conscious of. Maybe this realm is just an illusion. A holographic simulation for experience. In which case we are not of this world but in it. Question is who are we? Why the collective amnesia?

I often find it unsettling how easy a dream can fool us and consume us no matter how absurd. Question is, how do we know this is real? As Morpheous asked, what is real?

edit on 15-6-2013 by FlesyhTwonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The 83 page book "BACK AGAIN" can be downloaded free in PDF files. It completely discusses each of your theories, agreeing with some, explaining the others...and showing some false. But...its the WAY the info is presented that explains your own opinion of it.

I have directed many others to it...and Im surprised you didn't get all your theories here directly from it: you are that close, and the book explains it all much as you are attempting to here!!

You would enjoy this book, and its free...and is pretty much in agreement with your OP here, with some major differences.

"Back Again" by Larry Rich
OBOOKO Edition
Copyright 2010 © Larry Rich
edit on 05/05/13 by mysterioustranger because: spellcheck

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
"I think this is pretty far from the truth because if we would be perfect, we simply would not be living in this dimension. More over, the concept of perfection is a good ideal, but I realized it is linked somehow to the ego because when one thinks or wish to be perfect and makes a mistake, he feels pain about it. The fact of thinking of oneself as perfect could stop progression ( Eh! Why should keep learning ? I am perfect ! )

Don't you think so ?"

What I meant perfect is that we are perfect as we are already a part of consciousness which is perfect. Of course this physical body as we call it seems far from perfect. But if we look at it as an illusion, created by consciousness which is perfect, question arises - how can consciousness which is perfect create something which is not perfect? We as physical bodies see ourselves as not perfect, but this seeing is just a thought created by mind or ego. When we see that we are perfect already, need for seeking vanishes. The pain and suffering also vanish. Fear of death dissappears. And that is the whole trick. You realize that you don't need to seek perfection because you are perfect already. I believe that people who realize this are ready to trascend because they outgrew this field of game. Nothing interesting left for them. While others still are slaves of the mind, ego, fully asleep.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

* Our 'soul' (ie. our true self) is independent from our physical bodies and can exist without it.

* Reincarnation happens. In fact, many people (souls) have reincarnated into physical lives many, many times already, like 80, 100 or more life-times is possible.
New lives are born at a higher rate than that of those who die. Up until only a couple hundred years ago, there would have been 7 Billion(+) that had not yet had a body to live in, yet there were some who had lived hundreds of lives over and over?? Greedy Bastards.

Where were those 7 Billion(+) souls hiding at?

and How many are still in hiding today?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

* Our 'soul' (ie. our true self) is independent from our physical bodies and can exist without it.

* Reincarnation happens. In fact, many people (souls) have reincarnated into physical lives many, many times already, like 80, 100 or more life-times is possible.

New lives are born at a higher rate than that of those who die. Up until only a couple hundred years ago, there would have been 7 Billion(+) that had not yet had a body to live in, yet there were some who had lived hundreds of lives over and over?? Greedy Bastards.

You make the classic "mistake" to assume the souls must come from people who died previously. I already posted in the second OP that this belief is false. It doesn't need a human being first to bring about a soul, the soul does not originate from humans. If on earth there is only 1000 "bodies" vs. 1 billion souls, it's not a problem, neither does the problem of "too many human bodies" and "not enough souls" exist.

I think this way of thinking still stems from an old belief that the "soul" is entirely and absolutely tied to the body, but it's independent from it. The soul is "much more" than the body it can occupy (if it wishes so)..."us" (our true self) is much more than the physical, human body we (can) inhibit.
edit on 15-6-2013 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

The souls are independent of time and can reincarnate, which means your soul could be in multiple bodies in the same time period. Also, this particular strand of time is not the only strand; time is a complex web. Regardless, don't be concerned about not having enough souls, the creator knows what he's doing.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I agree with much of what you said. The little points of disagreement aren't that important to the big picture, but I want to give my perspective.

* Animals have souls too, however don't have advanced abilities like we have in the BL. For example their souls cannot take on the appearance of the animal they were when they died, at least not on their own. We have this ability, in fact can appear as whoever we wish in the "Between Life". Most of the time, in the BL, we choose the appearance we mostly associate with our "self". The need to "appear" as a human shape in the BL might decrease later on since there seem to be stages of the BL where it's not seen as necessary anymore to appear in human form. Then we might be oval shapes of light, our "true" form as souls when we don't choose to appear as another shape.

I would say animals are not a separate type of soul from us; our souls can incarnate as animals if they choose. It's just that animal lives are much simpler in some respects, so the learning opportunities that their lives present are limited. However, an individual soul may choose to incarnate as an animal and at the same time (in our concept of space-time) as a human, using the animal to serve some purpose in the human experience. I believe my higher self has employed this technique to communicate with me on a few occasions.

The spiritual plane, where our souls exist as their own bodies, is a sort of intangible "mind-space" reality. A sandbox world, where thoughts can be manifest instantly as "physical" forms. On this level, the sense of separation is diminished; though the soul retains some sense of "self", it is more difficult to determine where one ends and another begins. So a soul is sort of like a conscious cloud. They can choose how to appear by thinking of a certain form with the intention of manifesting that form. So I, as a soul, could choose to manifest my current physical body within my cloud-like soul body for the purpose of interaction with other souls.

* We re-incarnate until our soul is mature enough. If we are mature enough and learned all relevant lessons, we become masters/guides in the afterlife and don't need/require to reincarnate again. However, we have the option if we would wish so, but it would be pointless.

I disagree with your last statement, that reincarnating again once one has become a master is pointless. Masters return for continuing personal growth through helping others in their lives. Creation is infinitely expanding, so to assume one has learned all relevant lessons is folly. The student teaches the master as well.

* Suicides, although not seen as "negative" in a sense are seen as a inconvenience since it meant the "easy way out" and not having gone through with the lesson of the chosen life. The result is that most of the time, a same or similar task will have to be repeated all over again in a new life. So basically, it's a wasted life and the soul might regret that he/she ended the life prematurely.

Some suicides are planned intentions from the beginning, there are situations which lead to suicide which are lessons in their own right. One might choose to live two (or more) very similar lives, one in which suicide is the outcome and another where suicide is avoided, to see the contrast. Why did this life overcome what the other could not?

* Judgement, in a sense what is "bad" or "good" does not exist whatsoever in the "Between Life". All is viewed upon in terms of learning and achievements for whatever learning goals one has set, but NEVER in a judging way.

Judgement is one of those things which I think young souls work to overcome. For example, a young soul experiences being murdered, and upon return curses their murderer, so they are given the option to see it from the murderers point of view.

I prefer the term "evaluation" rather than judgement. Upon conclusion of a life, it is examined for the lessons it holds, rather than judged "good" or "bad".

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

You make the classic "mistake" to assume the souls must come from people who died previously.
To the contrary, I was saying that they couldn't have.
But where were/are they?

Originally posted by Glass

The souls are independent of time and can reincarnate, which means your soul could be in multiple bodies in the same time period. Also, this particular strand of time is not the only strand; time is a complex web. Regardless, don't be concerned about not having enough souls, the creator knows what he's doing.
Nope

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think the universe is simply a force of creation filled with many dimensions of existence, and that the tedious cycle of physical suffering is only one of the things that one can undertake. It is not an absolute one-dimensional imperative that we must Learn. Want to plateau and just take a million-year trip through the cosmos? The universe can wait patiently, it's certainly eternal enough.

Me, I'm on a journey of exploration. What is it like to live on a world with a corrupt government, great music, art and all these various creature comforts that I enjoy? What is it like to live in a highly advanced society (my next stop, god willing)? All of these I'm curious to experience, and now I'm living it.

edit on 15-6-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Awesome thread!

I have to watch some of the videos, but flexy123, you seem to have it down in your first few posts. I didn't believe in reincarnation until my 20's when I remembered my last lifetime. After,it has been a big puzzle for me to put together, and what I have found for myself is, soul groups seem to be valid. We seem to swap out roles through lifetimes.

I only remember one lifetime other than this one, but a lot of the people in that lifetime are also in this lifetime, in different periods of my life. It made me really think about why that would be. Many years ago I had some really deep talks with a lot of people who were much more in tune than I was at the time, and they all agreed about the soul groups.

I was also told that this is my 7th lifetime, and that this is the one that everything I have learned will come to fruition.
According to the guy I was talking to, 7 lifetimes ago I was a shamans apprentice in Africa and that this is the lifetime it all comes out, which does seem to fit right along with my experiences so far in this lifetime, although I hold that thought of his as interesting only because I have no memory of that lifetime and if I can't experience it, I cannot accept it as total truth. So until I experience the memory of it, it is just a fun and interesting thought.

Who knows, I could of been here through 1000's of lifetimes. Personally, I hope I come back for a few more

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Your understanding is synonymous with mine. I was raised Catholic, but always felt Christianity has a lot of things wrong. I stumbled across a book called "The Thiaoouban Prophecy", which completely opened my mind, introduced me to a lot of new ideas, and taught me to love and seek my own truth.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

Its sad the majority of people dont recognize the equal potential of spirits who possess different bodies...

I think it's apparent that not all animals have the same potential, though I think they all have the same importance. Also, I think it can be concluded that the brain is the resting place for the soul, the "driver's seat". Considering that, different animals' brains have varying complexities, and therefore only specific souls can incarnate into those bodies. For example, only a human soul can incarnate into a human body, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join