It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your problem Humanity?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
No, its not humanity, and our ego is just fine. In fact, Let Go Of My Ego!!! It is BEING, I AM. We all Are, and its so nice to know ya! I love you and I love me. Ego means I AM! We LIVE! We will not be smashed into
One Cosmic Soup in the end either!

Now, as to the problems with humanity, repitles run this planet, and some of them might be OK but there are a lot that aren't OK, they tend to be dominating, macho and controlling. And walk by those in need and don't share.

And that has to change.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nacirema

I disagree, whatever origin tale (or theory) one prefers the fault of man is not man but the system it has created and adapted too, that is the only artificiality that can be blamed for the present situation.We have created our own prison and we will succumb because as a species we have become institutionalized.

To me it is clear that all problems start by our legal system being oriented towards property rights (locked in by the Romans), even more than any religious dogma. We are animals what differentiates us is our culture and our mental constructs it is on that aspect that the error resides, not on our biology or basic nature.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
No, its not humanity, and our ego is just fine. In fact, Let Go Of My Ego!!! It is BEING, I AM. We all Are, and its so nice to know ya! I love you and I love me. Ego means I AM! We LIVE! We will not be smashed into
One Cosmic Soup in the end either!

Now, as to the problems with humanity, repitles run this planet, and some of them might be OK but there are a lot that aren't OK, they tend to be dominating, macho and controlling. And walk by those in need and don't share.

And that has to change.

I have never seen a reptile controller. I can see someone making excuses though. I think we are all entitled to opinions but when has blaming others been a real solution to any problem.
How many reptilian's do you actually know personally?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheomExperience

I have, but its more of an energy when it comes to them. It nearly knocks me out of my chair, ie. makes the EU and the two opposite magnetic polarities make sense, and the repulsion element between them. Queen of England's family and many others. They are the very same, I will repeat this, (ie. not just controlled by or possessed by, but the very same souls) that took out Lyra and Altair and other planets, destroyed them, and enslaved many worlds, and parked themselves in this solar system and on earth. We're in the dark side realm.

My actual experiences are too many to mention here.

They're facing round up however as renegades if they don't wake up and start to serve humanity in this life or the next.

edit on 14-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

If its more of an energy how can you be sure of what it is? Is it not possible there is a conditioning to make you perceive this energy as reptilian, say the Icke influence?
I do not think putting all the eggs in one basket is wise myself, but i am not that wise.
This would be their theme song though. RIP Freddy and i like this song myself.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-6-2013 by TheomExperience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheomExperience

To the list, my soul memory recalls Lyra, and Altair is coming in loud and clear now. They took out MARS, and toppled earth in cycles as well. They're not a nice group. They are the true prodigal sons of the cosmos and need to be helped back home.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Hmm...

I agree with what you're saying. Humanity is locked in a constant struggle with itself.
Humanity thrives on conflict. It's what brings people together, and it's what tears them apart.

People love having a reason to unite. You see this after a terrorist attack, a natural disaster, etc. -
And in the case of a terrorist attack, a different group came together, in pursuit of a common goal.

Unfortunately, leaving the planet isn't going to solve all of humanities problems either. You can't leave the ego behind, and you can't change the fact that people will always crave a reason to feel significant. It's embedded in the brain. Basically, it's just how the mind works.

If you were to board a 'spaceship', like you said - it wouldn't be long until somebody wanted to take control. Opposing views would clash, people would more than likely split into factions, and it would just spiral downward from there.

If there was any type of solution to these problems, people wouldn't have to leave the 'cage' at all. Nobody would want to be better than the rest. Everyone would respect each others personal beliefs. People wouldn't be so materialistic; competing to 'one-up' the next guy - more money, more this, more that...
Everyone would share, everyone would be nice, and humanity would be one unified group - ready to take on any 'alien invaders', should they show up. Lol. There wouldn't be anymore human vs human turf wars. (if you will)

But that just couldn't happen.

Contrary to what most people think, people don't want that either.
Because they love it. It's a primal instinct. It's what keeps the world spinning, and keeps society on the edge, - Everybody waiting for the next big reason, to team up or go to war. To battle it out for a chance to feel like they're a part of something, to feel special. It's just the way it is.

I think your analogy was good though.
But even leaving the planet - couldn't save humanity, from itself.

Good post.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Humanity's problems can be classified in many ways.

If we as a species could check our emotions in, we would better serve each other physically and mentally, in ways only great writers have been able to pen.

Hate and Greed is Mans biggest problem, and it has always been. MHO

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Hate is not a problem. Hate is a motivator to find joy. No one wants to hate. The problem lies in our inability to realize what is causing the hate. Hate, in and of itself, is a necessity and it benefits you. The underlying cause of the hate is the issue thay needs to be adressed.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by sonnny1

Hate is not a problem. Hate is a motivator to find joy. No one wants to hate. The problem lies in our inability to realize what is causing the hate. Hate, in and of itself, is a necessity and it benefits you. The underlying cause of the hate is the issue thay needs to be adressed.

Hate isn't necessary. Some people LOVE to hate. Ironic hey? Greed isn't necessary, but it hasn't stopped Humankind from exploiting the very people they live with, side by side. There are those that will hate regardless if you show them an underlying problem in their thinking. Also, Everyone has lied at one point in their lives. Lying isn't necessary either. If mankind could check our emotions at the door, we wouldn't have half the problems we have now. If we could check our very words coming out of our mouths, we wouldn't have half the problems either.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

People love to haye because they lack the understanding of the use for hate. Humans are plagued by ignorance. Society makes a vulnerable human oblivious to the real world and they become lost and confused. Its so bad, these people convince themselves of all sorts of ridiculous falsehoods. Hate is natural. Loving hate is sick.
edit on 15-6-2013 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Greed is a product of our govt/econ. system. Every animal wants as much as they can get. That doesnt make all animals greedy. Theyre not greedy until theyre successful. Only with a flawed govt/econ system can someone acquire more resources than they need to the point it is called. "greed".

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
The problem is simple its the human ego. The human ego like a blob Amoeba has grown and grown after millenia and centuries to become what it is today, a big blog of ego contained on a small blue world, on the edge of know where in particular.

It is a bit like a huge beast which has outgrown his cage, the beast of humanity has become angry and agitated in its confines.

The solution presently being adopted?

The current philosophy being applied is a solution developed by the human ego itself, which is to subdue the beast into servitude, by using all means of technological tools developed to curtail its rights to move freely in the cage.

The problem with this approach?
This course of action cant work because human beings are social creatures by nature and because such gives humans the mechanism to adopt a group psychological mentality. Human beings when placed under extreme stresses will always adopt a group mentality as way to improve their survival changes.

This always leads inevitably to a mob psyhcology which easily embraces little excuses for use of extreme measures. Just look at the middle east attrocities committed by mob acts as one good example.

The real solution. The only real solution is to give humanity a greater enviroment in which to extend and challenge its ego. This naturally means humanity is at a turning point now where it must extend itself into space or collapse on its own weight and perish. Yes im talking about building spaceships, starships call them what you will which can carry thousands of humans at a time to destinations out there where colonies can be set up.

The only thing that can and ever will be able to squash the human ego is the vastness of space.

edit on 14-6-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

1 has to be somewhat clear in acknowledgment that ego in terms to some is not the same for some? considering this ... It seems OP the response to what you feel is the CREATOR Creation Sapiens Sapiens Consciousness or belief systems to you the ego in relation to Out there would in your view would somehow be Adjusted if exposed to the actual vastness out there and who lurks yes (I)n on the way
... YES WHERE THEY HIDE LIKE PIRATES BEHIND MOONS AND stroids & SUCH they who ARE part of the CREATOR Creation ENERGY GROUP in this local communication zone of understanding but may CHOOSE to ignore the relation.. ACKNOWLEDGED

(for do any discuss with say tables-walls-inanimate matter based objects) ANY who can say UNDERSTAND CREATOR Creation Communications... and decide to Choose PEACE or TAKE... not in sane consciousness/ego?...

And so with those in this current range of understanding who can communicate or have reached a multi species communication AWARNESS level of EXISTENCE with others... IF they were to be influence and entice by some away from the amoeba structure as the views it, to YOU perhaps the HUMANS would be exposed to those who hide and take ... (shattering their egos of GOD) Esig detected... YOU continue

THE

But then what happens if this was to occur hypothetically to eliminate what you consider human ego or belief and as soon as unwanted like encounters began (as it would be naïve to send Sships out w/o protection... YES ? and so it would be a trap for some but then what happens as the trap gains momentum as what appears to be fpaper humans attract fs and then the fs attract the fpaper planters...

And so what you consider as ego to human nature gets EXPOSED TO FURTHER TRUTH As the fs after the fpaper are detached and the rest is imagination with the fpaper and the planters of it as well as the fs...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I agree, the ego is a problem (or maybe how it is used), and we do have to expand into space eventually! There are other solutions, though, like meditation, feminism, medication or Divine Intervention ( / whoever gave us ego in the first place takes it back). Various effectiveness on those.

Some work well for individuals, I don't think any would work on everyone cause they couldn't be forced on 'em. Meanwhile, ego regulation makes me happier when I can pull it off.

On the other hand, it does create, I don't think I would be able to go play Defiance in a few minutes unless there was ego behind creating it. Funny story, you level up with ego points, actually - well, that was coincidental.

Wait, space - yes. Probably a good idea.
edit on 15-6-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Greed is a product of our govt/econ. system. Every animal wants as much as they can get. That doesnt make all animals greedy. Theyre not greedy until theyre successful. Only with a flawed govt/econ system can someone acquire more resources than they need to the point it is called. "greed".

Greed is caused by the belief in lack. It is the human condition. Every individual feels there is something lacking because they are divided from the whole. It makes one needy and greedy and rarely satisfied.
It is not the governments fault that you feel lack - it is just a belief that has not been investigated.
edit on 15-6-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Every animal wants as much as they can get.

I think, actually, animals tend to want as much as they need. Cats that hunt in Africa, for example, take out weak members of the herd they are hunting and eat those. They don't hoard piles of corpses or make massive amounts of extra nests to rent out / etc.

They might spend the rest of the time relaxing or playing, I dunno.

Some exceptions - ants seem pretty expansionist.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

People love to haye because they lack the understanding of the use for hate. Humans are plagued by ignorance. Society makes a vulnerable human oblivious to the real world and they become lost and confused. Its so bad, these people convince themselves of all sorts of ridiculous falsehoods. Hate is natural. Loving hate is sick.

People don't really hate - they fear. Individuals are full of fear - they fear the end - they fear not being - they fear extinction. Because they believe they can end it makes them try and secure themselves.
If you think you are a thing then you will be in fear, this will cause you to want more and wanting more is the cause of the feeling of lack which causes need and greed..
When you realize what you really are all fear of non existence will vanish and need and greed will go as well..

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Well you spoke like someone with a big ego proposing the perfect solution for humanity revealed by your superior intellect......!!!

Except there are no habitable planets out there...

Maybe ego isn't as big a problem and stupidity?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

reply to post by sonnny1

Greed is caused by the belief in lack. It is the human condition. Every individual feels there is something lacking because they are divided from the whole. It makes one needy and greedy and rarely satisfied.
It is not the governments fault that you feel lack - it is just a belief that has not been investigated.
edit on 15-6-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

It is society's fault. Without society, the things we pursue greedily, the material objects, do not exist. Lack is inevitable and real. Greed is not caused by lack. Greed is caused by desires to acquire things you dont need.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

reply to post by sonnny1

People don't really hate - they fear. Individuals are full of fear - they fear the end - they fear not being - they fear extinction. Because they believe they can end it makes them try and secure themselves.
If you think you are a thing then you will be in fear, this will cause you to want more and wanting more is the cause of the feeling of lack which causes need and greed..
When you realize what you really are all fear of non existence will vanish and need and greed will go as well..

You need food. Period. If you dont fear non existence, and you dont feel like you need food, stop eating. I dont know what I really am, but I know what I think I am, so im gonna play that role.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join