It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway becomes first NATO country to draft women into military!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This isn't about equality, you are both mad and sick. Sending women off to die. What the hell for. It is not feminist, nor a win for feminisim. It is reverse logic. This is not about National Service ! This is not about equality. IT'S ABOUT A DRAFT ! A draft is needed ? For what exactly? N.A.T.O. needs more troops for what exactly? Wake up to what is comming fools.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Im English but live in Norway and my daughter is half Norwegian and I have to say its a great idea that should be implemented in the UK. Now when you are drafted you do not get sent off to war, you have to apply for it. I think if kids in Britain were drafted just for the discipline it could only be a good thing, they would learn so many things, meet people from all over the country, they could even make friendships that last a lifetime and create opportunities they might never have got the chance to have.

Just so Im clear I am talking about drafted for training and not to be shipped off for war.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Horus12
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Im English but live in Norway and my daughter is half Norwegian and I have to say its a great idea that should be implemented in the UK. Now when you are drafted you do not get sent off to war, you have to apply for it. I think if kids in Britain were drafted just for the discipline it could only be a good thing, they would learn so many things, meet people from all over the country, they could even make friendships that last a lifetime and create opportunities they might never have got the chance to have.

Just so Im clear I am talking about drafted for training and not to be shipped off for war.

If that is true, then it is not a DRAFT at all.It is National Service Just as countries such as Greece and Israel have. So what is it ? A Draft or National Service, There are major differences in terminology. Is the title of the OP incorrect ?

Don't get me wrong, I totally agree with you about youth having training and disipline under National Service. If it is truly a Draft, that is a entirely different matter by definition.
edit on 15-6-2013 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join