It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lucifer Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The following theory is highly controversial involving ET's, reincarnation, and certain religious themes. It's all hypothetical in nature so please, take it with a grain of salt.

What if most people reincarnating on this planet are in fact part of the Lucifer rebellion, and had to actually go through reincarnation many times in order to learn from their mistakes for being part of that rebellion? That would mean learning from the effect of negative behavior like war and violence which became part of the rebellious nature of Lucifer and the rebellion. We can see that the world is filled with this kind of behavior and the earth is really just a place for us to finally learn that this is all wrong, that the rebellion was wrong.

On the flip side, that could be a lie and just a very convenient theory to be pushed on the masses if the "elites" wanted to get them under so called luciferian ideology. The real question is what would this doctrine be exactly - would it be complete denial of God? Or just believing that "we are God's"? Would we have to accept a higher personal spiritual influence from an entity being?

I mention the latter because there is another theory floating around out there that some grey ET's and Reptilians are the actual incarnates of the lucifer rebellion. So in theory say the elites do carry out a New World Order agenda where they announce a "convincing lie" that we were all part of this lucifer rebellion but now we are ascending into God's with personal spiritual guides or whatever they will call it - when in fact it's just the greys and reptilians entering your mind.

This theory is also contingent on a notion that these greys and reptilians have a collective hive mind without individual emotion and need to experience individualism and individual emotion in order to advance , which is why they need this NWO to happen so they can enter the minds of the masses. If this were the case I would almost feel bad for them if their intentions were genuine and all they wanted to do was advance, and not take over / destroy earth and humanity.

If there's any truth to this, I believe there's a solution that will benefit all parties, humans and aliens that also respects all parties. I just think that there's no need for deception from the elites if they were to carry things out trying to convince everyone that they are part of a luciferian rebellion when they are not. Maybe they feel they would scare the public asking them to open their minds to aliens. Or maybe these aliens really do want to enslave all humans and destroy us, take over the planet or something.

Anyways , that's my interesting story for the day.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What is a god, exactly?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineEvolution

I'll give you my 2 cents.

You know that God his number one Angel is Lucifer right ? Turns out they called him Satan the Devil after the so called "divine" issues that caused mankind to only blame evil on he fallen one right ?

Still... Genesis the one they start with in the bible that suggest they still are share a moment without any aggressive
or negative way that would seem they are at war or even an angry conversation.
Something God said after they ate the fruit. Something about them that will result in them will feel pain and grief aggression hate... The will learn right from wrong and learn it all the hard way. He was talking to the snake, and ended with the making them us as in the same way.

God describes we look like and are Him capable of good and evil, but we only become capable if the fruit was something else like knowledge so they became smarter then before. Capable of understanding that there is a evil way and a good on.
I'd say that before that happened they were animals like chimp. Without the moral just the way nature and instinct makes what they do.

Basically this look like we have been perfect innocent beings but we got brained by another that thought we should not be worth the affection so made us aware of what is evil, so we lose our innocence.
Jealousy or him wanting to free us from being kept in the golden cage. What will you think ?

The tower of Babel also shed some light.
God said that we shouldn't be so proud and smrt thinking we are important. So he told his army to make speech get our universal flaw. He also said that if we all worked together. We could even be able to create even what we are able to imagine.

No I think someone didn't want us at the party for some reason and even warns us becoming able to make ourselves bigger and better then what he want to see

Cause it was lucifer that gave us awareness and he got mad.
Next We aren't welcome cause we are like some slave getting freed and even wanting to get at his party

Catch my drift...

We are not similar but even able to grow beyond imagination. Lucifer caused light as in fire and gave us choice
Like the story is telling one thing but means the opposite.

If you would learn something of the Jews is that God will prefer to do the hard work to punish himself, but not with hell. We would not be in his light so we would be with him if we screw up and he first will punish us.
The devil works with him to test us as he was asked to do.

So I guess ET came over and found a perfect copy in us as we look like he did. But we got witty and a slave that will complain sucks luckily we are saved by the light to remain here on earth.

I guess the alien got so mad and he thins we are useless now can think and really become to much to handle if we didn't got that speech handicap

Reptilians can't be the one
Cause they are older from dinosaur era

What do you think huh what could be reality

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I had an interesting, some-what related idea pop into my head out of the blue one day...

What if "The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil" that Adam & Eve partook of, is a metaphor for them choosing to incarnate as humans (the human family tree) thereby separating from The One, born into sin, by choice in rebellion to the Divine. And not just them... every human since and in the future- meaning we each chose to eat from (incarnate into) the human family tree where there is good and evil, as opposed to blissful serenity where the concepts "good" and "evil" do not even exist. (Evil is only defined in comparison to good, and vice versa.) Point is, maybe Adam and Eve represent each and every soul on this Earth-- past, present, and future.

To me, it makes a heck of a lot more sense than ALL of mankind being cursed because two people ate a piece of fruit. Just sayin...

I think your notion of living out our choice amidst wars, famine, cruelty and hate in order to understand the error of our choice fits nicely. (Well, it ain't "nice" but I mean fits together with what I said above!)
edit on 6/14/2013 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

I actually like your explanation.

But I don't think that there is any other way to make good and evil separate in single form.
The balance might be off, but both will be present or they won't be existing.

Only way you can explain our ideas of evil and good are not existing in nature as prey doesn't feel bad before luch and then gets eaten alive...

I think our ego and individuality makes us aware of things we don't like, so that's evil to us. However that is rather personal as the person that's choking enjoys killing. He will not be likely to change his mind.

Survival en ego. are what makes us fear anything evil to end or hurt you.

Greed, gluttony, narcissism all trades that can give you an edge and surve when it gets you a better placed position if hunger would bekilling people. Greed would have left you with mre to spare the other with more to burn

I would love to be here to learn some, but we are a product of this place as we eat it and we came fromit wel also ed up in it. Mass equals energy. I eat a pig a last longe then with a Guinna pig

Next to our genetical food print and mammal instinctive behavior. We are left without a brake to eat produce offspring and without a predator to make you not eat all cause You will get hunted away, Add that tou our medical stuff we lif=ve to long or live at all.

Next to that our ego makes us feel the center of the world and we want everything to be fun and want

Anyway...
I guess we are just dead when dead and finally give a bit back to earth we too way more.
Still I'd like the enlightened ideas better

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

What is a god, exactly?

An archetype; a metaphysical reflection of a cultural trait which human beings developed.

~ Wandering Scribe
edit on 14/6/13 by Wandering Scribe because: added quoted text

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Lucifer means "light-bearer". We are all light-bearers because we bear our own light, our sight, so yes we are Lucifer.

Lucifer is not a bad guy, Lucifer is who Satan was BEFORE the fall.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Lucifer means "light-bearer". We are all light-bearers because we bear our own light, our sight, so yes we are Lucifer.

Actually Lucifer was the name given to the planet Venus.

It has to do with the concept that the intellect will make man a god. That is through knowledge they will control all things including their own destiny.

Over 8 (see double cross of Malta - Buddha eight fold path) years the planet Venus makes a pentacle or a 5 pointed star via alignments with the Earth.

The study of the heavens led to the development of mathematics which is the basis of all scientific practice.

5 pointed star (5 pillars of Islam) has the number Phi encoded in its ratios, there are 72 degrees between each point which encodes the procession of the Sun (see Roman Catholicism which is just Mithraism).

It all extrapolates from there, the knowledge of time and space and the pursuits thereafter.
edit on 15-6-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

This is why old texts like the Bible say that Eve ate the apple and mingling her seed with the fallen was banned, cut and apple in half and there is a 5 pointed star pattern made by the seeds. This could also be viewed by feminists as some early misogyny basically explaining why women are not interested in the sciences.

This all requires much more study than most are willing to partake in and usually leads to hilarious arguments between the village idiots.
edit on 15-6-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Actually Lucifer was the name given to the planet Venus.

It has to do with the concept that the intellect will make man a god. That is through knowledge they will control all things including their own destiny.

Over 8 (see double cross of Malta - Buddha eight fold path) years the planet Venus makes a pentacle or a 5 pointed star via alignments with the Earth.

The study of the heavens led to the development of mathematics which is the basis of all scientific practice.

5 pointed star (5 pillars of Islam) has the number Phi encoded in its ratios, there are 72 degrees between each point which encodes the procession of the Sun (see Roman Catholicism which is just Mithraism).

It all extrapolates from there, the knowledge of time and space and the pursuits thereafter.

Are you saying that Venus was held in such high regard because all discoveries about space and time stem from 'Ah-ha' moments regarding it's orbital relationship with Earth? Just seeing if I get what you're saying. Interesting theory, if so. Certainly would explain why it has been so venerated throughout history, and called 'Light-Bringer.' (Enlightenment, anyone?) ...Actually, another valid reason for Venus's nickname "Light-Bringer" is the fact that it appears in the East just before sunrise, as if to usher in the Sun (the REALLY bright light) each day. Or... both could be true. I like double meanings.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

I like your input too! Deep-- a lot to digest-- but certainly warrants further contemplation.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Yes indeed.

Another example of this from the Bible is the worship of Moloch, the bull headed god. The idols of the god were large metal containers with 5 (pentacle - Venus) slots or which one slot always held a dove (symbol of the spirit as seen in Egyptian Ka). The children were sacrificed to the fire, aka the process of enlightenment/ illumination.

The god had the head of a bull because the Sun was in the constellation Taurus at the moment in its procession.

This is where you get the term "bulls-eye" and why it is used with hitting a target that bears the Sun symbol of a circle and a dot or the circle with a cross.

This does tie back to eastern spiritual practices with Shiva destroyer of the physical world and opener of the third eye as it is the opening of one's "eye" to the world of the mind which shapes our understanding of the physical world.

This is why most of these religions use flying serpents and 3rd eye symbolism.

Anyways . . .

I think the Spirit Science videos and "Lucifer Experiment" is all a bunch of retarded New Age bull-sh_t that only continues on because people prefer their opinions and comforting thoughts to reality.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
That blew my mind...

Good job!

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
And it came to pass that he saw her. The most beautiful of God's splendors.
He became wreathed in his innocence and with that lost his grace.
He wished that she would look upon him with the same delight that she displayed for Adam.
He soon remembered his state and felt an overwhelming sadness, for she would not so look upon him with desire.
In this innocence he offered her a gift of splendor that would cast away her numbing innocence and reveal him as a suitor for her affection. He intrigued her with the knowledge of good and evil...
the rest is history...
When it was become paradise lost... the lord rebuked them and cast them out.
for the tree of life... better known as the tree of respite...was soon to spark a relentless struggle in the garden.?
Good and Evil are real.
thus a man must learn to trample serpents only to bruise his heel. It hurts so much that they kneel.
they kneel like suitors upon one knee.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DivineEvolution
What if most people reincarnating on this planet are in fact part of the Lucifer rebellion, and had to actually go through reincarnation many times in order to learn from their mistakes for being part of that rebellion?

Then that proves that there is no free-will. There is only control (imposing on another's free-will).

That would mean learning from the effect of negative behavior like war and violence which became part of the rebellious nature of Lucifer and the rebellion.

Well, if someone is controlling you - what else will you do to break free? You can just say "let me go" and they'll say "ok" and let you be free. You said yourself that those who were apart of the Lucifer-rebellion were thrown here against their will to change their perspective.

On the flip side, that could be a lie and just a very convenient theory to be pushed on the masses if the "elites" wanted to get them under so called luciferian ideology. The real question is what would this doctrine be exactly - would it be complete denial of God? Or just believing that "we are God's"? Would we have to accept a higher personal spiritual influence from an entity being?

Simply speaking it would be this, disguising the truth as something scary so that all can turn away from it in fear and go back to being controlled. Luciferianism ideology is about being an individual and free-will no group intending to control would like this 'ideology'.

I mention the latter because there is another theory floating around out there that some grey ET's and Reptilians are the actual incarnates of the lucifer rebellion.

And some "star-seeds", and yes, this is true; but that doesn't mean that all grays or reptilians are a part of it.
Some are against it trying to create complete control (New World Order). The New World Order of Luciferianism which base their lives on Individualism and Free-will, is NOT The same New World Order talked about by groups of control wanting complete power and conformity (lack of individuality).

So in theory say the elites do carry out a New World Order agenda where they announce a "convincing lie" that we were all part of this lucifer rebellion but now we are ascending into God's with personal spiritual guides or whatever they will call it - when in fact it's just the greys and reptilians entering your mind.

True. This may very well be the case. Most people already are scared or hate Lucifer so it wouldn't be hard to trick people like this.

This theory is also contingent on a notion that these greys and reptilians have a collective hive mind without individual emotion and need to experience individualism and individual emotion in order to advance , which is why they need this NWO to happen so they can enter the minds of the masses. If this were the case I would almost feel bad for them if their intentions were genuine and all they wanted to do was advance, and not take over / destroy earth and humanity.

In advance through the emotional sacrifice of humanity is not worth it. It wouldn't be "us" advancing it would be "robotic" forms of us without our emotions.

As one of the great politicians once said: "He who is willing to sacrifice his Freedom for Security does not deserve Freedom or Security". How can one be so scared and wanting to change the world so bad that they would want to sacrifice the very basis for life (Free-will)? It's sad really.

If there's any truth to this, I believe there's a solution that will benefit all parties, humans and aliens that also respects all parties. I just think that there's no need for deception from the elites if they were to carry things out trying to convince everyone that they are part of a luciferian rebellion when they are not. Maybe they feel they would scare the public asking them to open their minds to aliens. Or maybe these aliens really do want to enslave all humans and destroy us, take over the planet or something.

There is no negotiation. You either are against the enslavement of humanity or you are for it. If you do not choose a side then you are allowing the enslavement of humanity to happen.

The Lucifer rebellion is about breaking free from the control by maintaining individuality even if the collective (the sheep - the majority - whatever you choose to call them) looks at you weird and think you should be plain and simple without individuality like them.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

There is no negotiation. You either are against the enslavement of humanity or you are for it. If you do not choose a side then you are allowing the enslavement of humanity to happen.

The Lucifer rebellion is about breaking free from the control by maintaining individuality even if the collective (the sheep - the majority - whatever you choose to call them) looks at you weird and think you should be plain and simple without individuality like them

you said it was true when I said that a luciferian new world order would entail something along the lines of an initiation process where "spirit guides" would enter your mind, but it seems youre saying that this is bad and would end up in people becoming robots without emotion.

I really believe people need to strike a balance between individualism and collectivism. humanity has to have common values about some things, but still be individuals because that's who we are.

I'm ultimately against enslavement of humanity, but I don't think this is an either or situation, unless the "bad faction" of the grey/reps really are out for their own selfish interests, not caring for humanity.

anyways, thanks for the reply.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I'm ultimately against enslavement of humanity, but I don't think this is an either or situation, unless the "bad faction" of the grey/reps really are out for their own selfish interests, not caring for humanity.

anyways, thanks for the reply.

That's the way it should be. That is The NATURAL way. Humanity should be looking out for their own selfish interests instead of living in servitude/enslavement/bondage.

By "selfish", I don't mean treating others in a bad way or not caring for anyone. By "selfish" I mean doing what makes you happy and following your heart first and foremost. It is the most important thing because this is the natural way. Anything speaking against this is telling you to go against your very nature.

In order to keep harmony within this exists it is important to have mutual respect for each other though (respecting each other's free-will).

top topics

join