Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
Then why didn't you have the camera and equipment setup in case something happened?
Oh, they don't want to be on camera just yet.....
1) I did not own a camera- except the one on my ancient hp mini- it looks awful in daylight, & is completely useless at night. If you were "in their
shoes", & did not want to be known, who would you contact?
2) I am not allowed to prove anything. I have been personally threatened several times. It could be 'game over" for me if I step over the line.
3) They will probably not show up if you bring, or even possess a camera.
4) They prefer telepathic contact, not personal.
5) I don't want notoriety of any kind. I don't want
evidence of them on film.
6) I did not really think anything would happen!!
7) Be glad that they are not interested in you.
8) They have very little respect for us, although some are friendly, or at least pretend to be.
9) I have filmed 2 sightings on my GARBAGE cell phone. I have no data plan, thus no ability to seen images from my cell to my computer. The footage
was poor also, so I erased it.
Looking back, I actually feel that it is impostant to NOT film it. They would not have done what they did if I had a camera. They have proven their
abilities time & time again to me. You cannot even imajine what they are capable of. If a person is a monitor or is being monitored (why- I do not
know) , they will know if you have a camera, or even a flashlight with you.
The bottom line is that it doesn't matter what you or anyone else "believes". I try to not "believe" anything- leave all doors open & closed at the
same time. In time, truth remains, & what is false (never was) does not. You can roll your eyes all you want, but know that they can & will pluck
those rolling eyes right out of your head
if they feel it to be neccessary.
To the OP- be careful, & watch & listen for them. They are probably around you sometimes. Try EVP recording (yes I am serious). If they are there, the
audio will very clearly show it!
edit on 23-6-2013 by PeachesEnRegalia because: (no reason given)