It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is The Significance/Relation Of The Current Syrian Situation And Religious Prophecies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
As you know, the Syria crisis is worsening and constantly developing (indeed, the Saudi King has just abruptly cut short a holiday in Morocco due to "developments").

Is there any significance of the Syrian crisis in relation to religious/biblical prophecy etc? It just seems that everybody's all keen to get their hands in etc etc? When I read about the Saudi King just now (, I just started to worry that this whole Syria business could be the beginning of something large unfolding (i.e. it could unravel and engulf the entire region, like a slow-burning fire in an office then brings the entire skyscraper down).

What do you think?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

Just about everything going on in the Middle East is fulfilling Biblical prophecy right now.

As for the Saudi King, I thought that he's been brain dead for almost two weeks now.

That would certainly fulfill some prophecies out of the Qu'ran and that might be why Saudi Arabia is so worried right now.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Based on this information, do we really think that the Saudi King was up for a trip to Morocco?

Earlier this month, a Saudi journalist working for London-based Asharq Alawsat alleged that King Abdullah was clinically dead.

It was the second time in the past months that Asharq Alawsat reported the death of the Saudi king.

In November 2012, the daily reported that Saudi king has slipped into coma and was clinically dead nearly a week after he underwent a 14-hour-long back surgery in a hospital in the Saudi capital, Riyadh.

The report was later rejected by the Royal Court.

The 89-year-old king’s health has declined over the past few years, during which he has been hospitalized several times.

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Here is my older thread that is still relevant to this topic:

Zechariah 12

I could add a whole lot more to this since over time I have found out a ton more.

Essentially Syria, Russia and Turkey are going to ally behind Iran(Persia).
Yes Turkey...crazy I know because that's a NATO nation.

But current events do reveal a ton of Turkish hostility towards Israel. So it is rather compelling considering all things.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

To be more specific regarding Syria...

Isaiah 17:1

17 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

To be more specific regarding King Abdullah, I can't find the Qu'ran verses themselves, but here's some information about a documentary that was filmed (back in 2005/6?) regarding what the death of King Abdullah could mean to the Muslims...(dated March 29, 2011)...

The film states that the invasion of Iraq was foretold, as Imam Ali said that "they [the enemies of Islam] will conquer Iraq and through bloodshed create divisions in tribes" and "at that time, be ready for the reappearance of the last messiah, Imam Mahdi." The Iranian-backed Houthi rebellion in Yemen is referred to as a "holy revolution" and the removal of Egyptian President Mubarak are also End Times events.

It also preaches that the death of Saudi King Abdullah will be a major sign that the destruction of Israel and arrival of the Mahdi are imminent. The film almost immediately states, "Whoever guarantees the death of King Abdullah in Saudi Arabia, I will guarantee the imminent reappearance of the Mahdi," a not-so-subtle call for his assassination. The film later refers to his "uncertain condition," as he is ill and 86 years old and his demise is not far off. Once it happens, it will be seen as a green light by the Iranian regime.

The rise of the Muslim Brotherhood is addressed as being "in accordance with the Hadith." The Brotherhood may be Sunni, but this film states that Iran is theologically-required to ally with it. The ties between Iran and the Muslim Brotherhood are not the result of converging interests but of religious commandment. The film says that according to Islamic prophecy, revolutions will happen in the Arab world that rid it of foreign influence and result in a united front to "reconquer Palestine." As stated, it is taught that Ahmadinejad will accomplish this. If the film reflects the private views of the Iranian leadership, then it is clear the regime believes it is now on the precipice of leading a coalition to destroy Israel.

www.aina.org...

These prophecies are similar to the ones in the Bible, however, in the Bible, God comes to the rescue of Jerusalem to cut down everyone that tries to come against it...

Zechariah 12:3

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

new topics

top topics

join