It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Rand Paul's NSA lawsuit already over 250k Americans in two days, aims for 10MM

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

You know I signed.

Thanks for another great thread my friend!

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I was able to go to the site, but it wouldn't let me join. I'm paranoid now.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
So, the guy who wants to kill American citizens with drones on American soil now claims to be a champion of civil liberties and constitutional freedoms?

Pffft.

Rand is a flip-flopping liar. I wouldn't trust him to give me the right time of day if we were standing on a giant sundial.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Yea, he even filibustered for 13 hours in support of drone strikes on Americans! Those damn Libertarians!

Again, this should not be a left / right issue but people can't help but put their collective ideology before something as important as individual Liberty.

S&F

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sankari

Guess you missed this statement from Rand Paul:

My comments last night left the mistaken impression that my position on drones had changed. Let me be clear: it has not. Armed drones should not be used in normal crime situations. They only may only be considered in extraordinary, lethal situations where there is an ongoing, imminent threat. I described that scenario previously during my Senate filibuster. Additionally, surveillance drones should only be used with warrants and specific targets. Fighting terrorism and capturing terrorists must be done while preserving our constitutional protections. This was demonstrated last week in Boston. As we all seek to prevent future tragedies, we must continue to bear this in mind.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

And therein lies the big problem. A video of something cute or funny goes viral, gets 2 million hits a day. Protecting us and our Constitution ................... "I'll get to it later, more cute videos"

edit on 16-6-2013 by DAVID64 because: punctuation

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

I'm sure it wasn't missed, it will just be conveniently ignored. Hillary supporters will be trolling this into the ground from now til 2016, trying to somehow peel away support for Rand but it won't work. I believe he's going to absolutely crush all other candidates in the debates, unlike his father he can effectively package the message in shorter ways and keep his cool when confronted by idiots. I can't wait.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm just glad that I hardly ever use my cell phone or ground line, and that goes for Twitter and Facebook too. I never sign up for anything or take those political surveys that pop up, just way too much at stake. The Third Party has formed as planned, probably will be first in line for the gas chambers as well. Peace and Godspeed, Xenongod

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishmallow8
Rand and Ron Paul camp are nothing but scam artist capitalizing and hijacking the liberty movement to keep control over the restless Americans.

Ron Paul could have won if he wanted to. He sabotaged his own campaign. He was never in it to win. Do your own research. Look who funds Ron and Rand....

www.buzzfeed.com...

The bilderbergers bought the liberty movement.

Best way to control an opposition is to lead it ourselves. - Lenin

Mishmallow you have my interest - link doesn't work for me - do you have another?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Signed days ago

2nd

top topics

<< 1   >>

join