It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternate Title Sequence For The Film Tron, School Project.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I wanted to share it with you ats, it's a little fantasy that I have with Science fiction. As part of a school project I had to remake the title sequence of a film and an animation, for the Academy of Fine Arts in Maastricht, The Netherlands. It's my first so be gentle ats

I used After Effects for some tweaking, and the edit was done in Premiere Pro.

It was for a motion design curriculum in my second year of media, technology and fine arts.

1080p, lights off, volume up.

edit on 14/6/13 by sevensheeps because: title

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
*Crickets*

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This is the animation I was talking about. The technique I used is called Animated stills and some object modelling in Elements 3D. It's the first time I used After Effects, and it's my first animation.
Classical story Cephalus and Procris in a new jacket based on current events. It's also my first animation ever. Any I pet Goat lovers here?

For thousands of years people have observed the corruption of their leaders. The leaders I have described here betray everything that is sacred. Sacred, not in someone else’s terms, but by their own definition. Truth, justice, human life, God, country, friends and family are all expendable commodities to them. Think of this treatise as a test of character. What do you do when you are presented with reasonable indications of unreasonable betrayal and abuse? If we can hear of these things, and remain silent, then we should not, and will not be allowed to remain as entities with free will. If we want to change the way things will be we can start by exposing the way things are. This is our last opportunity, don’t let it slip away.

edit on 14/6/13 by sevensheeps because: link

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I hope somebody enjoyed it

Have a good day
edit on 15/6/13 by sevensheeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sevensheeps

I think most of us are trying to equate moving water with Tron... Perhaps if you explained your vision a bit more?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
It represents moving light, not moving water. The reference with Tron is the digital world. So I tried to make a more creative version of this concept.

top topics

join