It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

StarFleet - the other agency

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I set up my website as:

StarFleet-1CC for Starfeet minus that 1 concerned citizen who will make this a reality.

Star Trek not Star Wars will bring a better future to us.

Michael :-)

home.earthlink.net...

[Edited on 21-11-2004 by Ark-Angel]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ahem... From the Terms and Conditions:

9.) You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards or websites on ATS without prior written permission from me (Simon Gray).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
A person's own website can be interesting.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Ahem... From the Terms and Conditions:

9.) You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards or websites on ATS without prior written permission from me (Simon Gray).

I can't see any problem with this - its not as if its advertising some money-making scam or anything designed to make a profit. After all, my Pixy Folk site has been metioned quite a few times and I've never been pulled up for it.

[Edited on 7-11-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Nov, 10 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Rules are Rules and I looked thanks to the link, been away as the board was starting to be a drag with too much insulting each other. I came because I wanted to discuss topics not get slammed for my thoughts about the subject.

Perhaps this is due directly with the growth of the board, in which case chaos would take over if there were no rules.

This post was pushed here but was meant to ask the Question, Is NASA the right choice for going to the Moon and beyond.

Nasa has lost lives due to the pressure to launch on time, during the Space Race we had 3 burn inside the cabin, and now 2 shuttles again from racing to get the job done.

Politics also have played a part in the disaster with the 2001 budget review in which the Senator asked Goldin why it took him 45 min to land, and why are aircraft engines so loud. Both question should have gone to the FAA, but shows just how much red tape Nasa is tangled in.

SpaceShip one has shown that a non Government agency can make the grade, and all without having to go thru the political process of getting Senators to bless the project if enough work is done in their state.
I believe we need a non Government Agency that can interact with the public, not hide pictures or worst show them with the wrong color as in Mars.

DOD in my mind is in charge of Nasa not the Public with the delay of live video by 15 seconds should something show up they can switch back to control. So we get to pay the bill but not see live what is going on.

Having grown up with Star Trek as a child it seemed logical that an organization named after it would help bind the world to the moral value the program delivered. I'm reminded of the episode in which 2 people having a white and black face with the one having the black on the one side making him inferrior. We as a people must get past those lies if we are ever going to get out there.

So we should start with a " Federation of People " and then work on meeting the rest of the neighborhood.

Michael

[Edited on 12-11-2004 by Ark-Angel]

top topics

join