It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Organite

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollie

Please re-read the OP's comment.
It does not say "natural."
It says "organic". There is a difference between the two.
There is nothing organic about fiberglass, whatever the source.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

BOOM!
Proves the point that we should check our facts and check again before we berate or try to belittle someone.
I suggest before sarcasm that you reread the OP's source. Perhaps you didn't, or your reading comprehension is not up to par.

There is natural fiberglass, but the source says "organic."

There is a difference between those classifications.
edit on 15-6-2013 by stars15k because: felt it needed saying

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

BOOM!
Proves the point that we should check our facts and check again before we berate or try to belittle someone.
I suggest before sarcasm that you reread the OP's source. Perhaps you didn't, or your reading comprehension is not up to par.

Well silica is considered inorganic. But so is water. So you are going to dismiss this whole thread the OP composed over organic vs. natural vs. inorganic? LOLOL lame. You didn't even read the thread is my guess, until you were called out on your comment. Instead of making your original comment, why didn't you simply classify it appropriately instead of calling BS on the whole thing?

The OP states

Please no stupid comments are smart arses that don't have a clue what their talking about and who just drop in to say a stupid comment to collect a few stars. I just want to here other people experiences and views on this

So you can dismiss this and not learn a thing if you want. Even though silica is inorganic or natural, there is still a history lesson going on here.

Anyway, here is Jame DeMeo Phd. website. James DeMeo has carried on Dr. Reich's research in cloudbusting and orgone healing since the 70's. You can read all about what he does and where he does it. It is a large site with tons of info. Be warned, the site is hideously laid out and the colors are blinding. If you want a more simple layout with a search function, you can visit this blog here. There is a lot of censorship and the smearing of Dr. Reich to this day. From what I can tell, DeMeo is considered an authority when it comes to Reich and his discoveries.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I've always been very interested in this. I saw some pictures of organite with bees on top, just loving it, and cats seeking them out. Wasn't sure it was positive energy until that, sometimes I wonder if they're trying to amp energies up in a harmful way or harm souls with devices.

But also, really interested in making crystals too. Would love to try for some alum ones and others too if possible.

How to Grow Alum Crystals

How to Grow Large Alum Crystals by Crystallization

Making Bismuth Crystals

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

BOOM!

Ouch ! well hush my mouth ... I apologize if my attempt at humour was misplaced I thought you might be able to remove the stick from your @$$ and see the funny side but obviously not so not really worth me saying anything else to you.

However to remain on subject and not derail maybe you could explain your thoughts on Orgonite and why you think it is a poor subject (as suggested in your earlier post) ... have you ever made any and put it to the test / know anyone that has ?

If not how do you come to such a conclusion ? (genuinely interested in the reason for your disdain)

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by solve
oh man,, there is this resin that is made from bugs but i cant find the english name for it

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
A few months ago I bought an orgonite pendant as I was curious to see what effects it could have on me. I've never really been in tune with my own emotions or any kind of energetic forces people seem to describe so I thought "Why the hell not?" Unfortunately I can't say I've felt any noticeable difference since first putting it on, and I always wear it since it's a pretty thing. I'm assuming it may be because the crystals in the pendant are quite small, they're like chippings of crystals if anything.

I've got much larger pieces of Quartz as well as a large chunk of uncut Rose Quartz that I could use for a homemade orgonite project. I'm hoping I can amplify the powers of the crystals I have, holding the rose quartz is quite calming and pleasant by itself.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Mr Reich was amazing!

I have dug, over the years, as much info as I can on him and have a small collection of his articles and books.
He had a lot of his work burned and was imprisoned because he was a "dangerous" man in the eyes of the authorities... Orgone is powerful! it can heal, it can kill & it can control the weather - after all it IS the life force that makes reality possible.

All in all if you wanted to become 'Man Of Steel' - Orgone would be the answer. It's not difficult to understand either - which is what makes it such a threat!

Humans naturally accumulate Orgone and emit it from every pointy bit of their bodies. There is a limit to how much you can store though and it is released via orgasm - which is how it got its name. Considering Reich started out as a Sex therapist.

He is a very interesting man.

I do not agree with how he was treated but I think his suppression was a necessity! And not from the perspective of the money making war lords!
The knowledge that Reich uncovered, if in the public domain, would cause problems far worse than what we have currently. There are too many untrustworthy beings that reside on this planet and giving them 'Man Of Steel' powers, as such, would cause utter chaos!

I would think that TPTB would have loved to utilise and make his findings mainstream if it were not for the fact that mankind would destroy itself even quicker. We are not ready for the power of Orgone because we can't help but use it!

~ CrzayFool

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
However, after what I have said about Reich - I would not touch one of these pendents;

1. NO ONE knows truly what Reich was using... there are no accurate blueprints of what he was using.
2. There are no instructions on how to construct his Orgone accumulator.
3. The pendants aren't specifically constructed to accumulate only positive (you may well be giving yourself cancer with it).
4. The pendent isn't big enough to store enough Orgone (Positive or Negative). Just like a human, objects can only store a given amount of Orgone before they start emitting it and seeing as they are quite small they will start emitting it way before it becomes potent or concentrated enough to have any measurable effect.

His findings died with him.

We can of course guess what he used and how much and in what order but I fear that unless a "higher" mind such as his incarnates another human we aint gonna find out.

~ CrzayFool

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

I don't remember saying that myself... All I know is I've heard fibreglass resin works, didn't even relise that the resin had to be organic... Try not to get yourself to excited buddy I'm only saying

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I just completed my own organite earlier today, with a quartz crystal copper coil and fibreglass resin, took me abit longer than expected to get the supplies together haha..

First thing I noticed when I made it was that it gives you a good feeling holding it, maybe that's just because I really want it to work, but it is very noticable the feeling it gives me.
Another thing is that I have it set on mantlepiece in living room and the whole household seems to be attracted to it, everyones going over for a look and asking questions about it.. It hasn't been long though so ill give it more time and post back with results

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Psych3d3licPsych3

Is there an update on how it's going?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by turboneon
reply to post by Psych3d3licPsych3

Is there an update on how it's going?

I'm still waiting for some of my supplies but will update as soon as I've made some.

Woody

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by turboneon

Sorry haven't logged on in a while.. I cant say for complete certainty that the organite works BUT I honestly believe in my heart that it is doing its job and does work. Its still there on the mantle piece and everyone still shows allot of interest in it. The other week I took it away and put it over in the shed to which everyone was asking me where it was and telling me I should put it back haha My little sister was very interested to find out how to make one and she has since made some for herself which she keeps on her beside cabinet. I applied for a job a few days after I made it , I got it and started last Monday

Honestly everyone in the house does seem allot relaxed and happier, not to say we aren't always happy but there are allot less family arguments and people are allot less stressed out. Obviously I understand none of this is prove that organ energy exists so all I can really tell you to do is make some for yourself and see, I don't think you will be disappointed and they are very easy and inexpensive to make. I know organite is something I will always use. I'm currently letting a small one set so I can make it into a necklace pendant which I can wear and take with me everywhere

edit on 01/04/2013 by Psych3d3licPsych3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join