It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Master Mason (PHA)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
My dear ATSians...
I am not a Mason of any sort!
I'm a ranting fishing blogger.
I have experience in cowanry tho...

Allow me to introduce myself...

I Am Pinocchio.
Of Acacia Wood Was I Fashioned.
And With Sh!ttim For My Thoughts.
Adorned In Fine Gold. BUT...
But I Am Not The Ark Of The Covenant... Hmph.

Although... I Did Break A Rock With A Stick Once.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Level_Head

Im not sure what you're getting at here. i think you may believe that freemasons have way more power than we really do

you're joking right?
it is your obligation to yourself, your ancestors, the ancestors of your fellows, and the inhabitants of the planet, to uplift, not to destroy or obscure. if everyone knew what you know, would they still be killing each other? would they still be plotting to murder over skin color and $$$.

by chance, do you know what this video is trying to say?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skjord
Good thing you linked me an independent source that did an investigation of the matter, instead of a freemasonry website.

Here you go...

The Pike/Mazzini letter is a known hoax.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
if everyone knew what you know, would they still be killing each other?

What is it that you think we know that everyone else does not?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

You know that non Masons don't know but think they know about masonry more a Mason knows

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

You know that non Masons don't know but think they know about masonry more a Mason knows

lol. This is a true statement.I find it highly arrogant when someone thinks they know more about an organization than the actual members do.
edit on 16-6-2013 by Level_Head because: spelling

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Im not sure what you're getting at here. i think you may believe that freemasons have way more power than we really do

you're joking right?
it is your obligation to yourself, your ancestors, the ancestors of your fellows, and the inhabitants of the planet, to uplift, not to destroy or obscure. if everyone knew what you know, would they still be killing each other? would they still be plotting to murder over skin color and $$$.

by chance, do you know what this video is trying to say?

No, I'm not joking I'm very serious. We don't destroy or obscure anything. what is it that you think we know? We do not hold any secret or knowledge that affects anyone outside of Masonry. It is not our job to police the world. We can only better ourselves. There is nothing learned in Masonry that can not be learned elsewhere. Freemasonry is simply a different vehicle for some timeless truths and philosophies. As far as the video goes I do not know what the video is trying to say. It most likely isn't saying anything. Kanye wants controversy because it keeps him relevant. It seems to be working

Upon further review of the video, it seems to depict a war in heaven. I've seen that depicted many times before nothing too strange there to me. Like I said above Kanye just wants to have some controversy surrounding him it's a money maker.
edit on 16-6-2013 by Level_Head because: spelling

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IslandMason
reply to post by LABTECH767

More lies about Freemasons from someone who's recently found Jesus.

Satan worshippers?
Really? You wanna quote some cherry-picked, out-of-context scripture to go along with that?

No the templers were innocent but the masons even the scots lodge lie when they claim decent from the templer order, Grand Master Jaques De'Molet was innocent as were the templers and they disbanded following the persecution, there wealth was stolen and there name tarnished by lies, How does a man whom has been tortured with the thumb scew amongst other thing's fluidly write a confession - he does not and that is why he told the corrupt king and corrupt pope (not the church) he would drag them before the throne of god for judgement and indeed he did claim them from the other side as is our oath and there's, You are a mason and claim to be of them yet no mason has ever been worthy to claim such, Descended from them an order of celibate warrior monk's, how so only the royal crown princes could be templers and marry as the grand master released them from there oath.

"The blind leading the blind into a hole", during your initiation you are blind folded and led through the ceremony claiming the removal of the blind fold is so that you may see the light reborn into the masons yet you are not a Christian order but Mammon is your primary goal. As I have said before there have been good masons but they are more likely to be found these day's in the Rotary club.

The Templers were our brothers but far above us in service and when the nights of st john another brotherhood order turned on them we disbanded but as we were never a monk order though our oath was virtually identical to there's we entered legend and you will not find our chapter houses but only those claiming to be us.

You do not understand the gnostic interpretation of Rosencrantze so until you are worthy to serve the one then do not attempt to criticise what you do not know living as you are in that hole.

You claim that those whom have found Christ have turned against you so who do you serve if that is the case, Your secrets are petty and fraudulent as are your cult like initiation ceremony's and as the RoseCrutions (whom renounce your oath breaking order) were essentially a Gnostic Christian brotherhood and the Templers were a Christian warrior monk Brotherhood (whom if they were still a viable order would batter down the doors of you blasphemous lodges and drag your grand dragons out by the scruff of there necks) you can not deny that the use of the Owl in your symbology and it's link to the heathen religions shows your true and fraudulent origin, even your use of a sword is an insult as it is based in part on heathen ceremony and a remnant of a sacrifice ritual as well as a phallic symbol and nothing to do with the blessed swords of the Templers that were each carried as both a weapon and crucifix.

Finally it is god whom shall judge you just as he did the anti pope Clement the V and the greedy king Phillip the IV of France and whom knows just maybe it shall be Jaques De'Molet whom comes to take your dragons there in chain's.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767

Originally posted by IslandMason

More lies about Freemasons from someone who's recently found Jesus.

Satan worshippers?
Really? You wanna quote some cherry-picked, out-of-context scripture to go along with that?

No the templers were innocent but the masons even the scots lodge lie when they claim decent from the templer order, Grand Master Jaques De'Molet was innocent as were the templers and they disbanded following the persecution, there wealth was stolen and there name tarnished by lies, How does a man whom has been tortured with the thumb scew amongst other thing's fluidly write a confession - he does not and that is why he told the corrupt king and corrupt pope (not the church) he would drag them before the throne of god for judgement and indeed he did claim them from the other side as is our oath and there's, You are a mason and claim to be of them yet no mason has ever been worthy to claim such, Descended from them an order of celibate warrior monk's, how so only the royal crown princes could be templers and marry as the grand master released them from there oath.

"The blind leading the blind into a hole", during your initiation you are blind folded and led through the ceremony claiming the removal of the blind fold is so that you may see the light reborn into the masons yet you are not a Christian order but Mammon is your primary goal. As I have said before there have been good masons but they are more likely to be found these day's in the Rotary club.

The Templers were our brothers but far above us in service and when the nights of st john another brotherhood order turned on them we disbanded but as we were never a monk order though our oath was virtually identical to there's we entered legend and you will not find our chapter houses but only those claiming to be us.

You do not understand the gnostic interpretation of Rosencrantze so until you are worthy to serve the one then do not attempt to criticise what you do not know living as you are in that hole.

You claim that those whom have found Christ have turned against you so who do you serve if that is the case, Your secrets are petty and fraudulent as are your cult like initiation ceremony's and as the RoseCrutions (whom renounce your oath breaking order) were essentially a Gnostic Christian brotherhood and the Templers were a Christian warrior monk Brotherhood (whom if they were still a viable order would batter down the doors of you blasphemous lodges and drag your grand dragons out by the scruff of there necks) you can not deny that the use of the Owl in your symbology and it's link to the heathen religions shows your true and fraudulent origin, even your use of a sword is an insult as it is based in part on heathen ceremony and a remnant of a sacrifice ritual as well as a phallic symbol and nothing to do with the blessed swords of the Templers that were each carried as both a weapon and crucifix.

Finally it is god whom shall judge you just as he did the anti pope Clement the V and the greedy king Phillip the IV of France and whom knows just maybe it shall be Jaques De'Molet whom comes to take your dragons there in chain's.

Freemason dont claim decent to the Templars. That is something that has been speculated (mostly by non masons) but there is no solid proof of any connections.Also, why is Freemasonry not being a christian organization a bad thing? There are many organizations that are not Christian, why does everything have to be christian? Furthermore there is no owl in freemasonry, your post is just a conglomeration of the same old conspiracy theories.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

i just meant that you have as part of your order, ideals and mores, a good work ethic, brotherhood, friendship, loyalty, honor, these things are missing from large swaths of the world's populations. and your order can positively effect that ,but it has to make the attempt. just letting the chips fall where the may is not working out so good.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

i just meant that you have as part of your order, ideals and mores, a good work ethic, brotherhood, friendship, loyalty, honor, these things are missing from large swaths of the world's populations. and your order can positively effect that ,but it has to make the attempt. just letting the chips fall where the may is not working out so good.

And so do MANY other organization around the world. But a person has to WANT to be a good person. they have to want to help their fellow man. We can not do these things for them we can not force others to do anything. People have to want to better themselves.No matter what we do, how much good we do, how much charity we do, we cant force our tenents, ideals, and philosophies on anyone

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

reply to post by IslandMason

is the op not allowed to respond to me?

5./ I have no idea, but it wasn't Jesus - the Israelites weren't really on good terms with the Egyptians.

in jesus' time, they were no longer israelites but jews. they had abandoned the tribe of dan at some point, and several other tribes, were also either no longer there (a couple missing) or not deemed relevant enough to write about them. only the house of judah was front and center, as you may have noticed.

i do believe the jews were on fairly good terms with the egyptians. ever study solomon's temple or notice the similiarity between the ark of the covenant and a canopic chest?

The Ark of Horus was a better analogy as it was in many ways similar to the ark of the covenant in form, said to be protected in a western fortress some were in the desert it contained the crown of Osiris and the Rod of Bja (the iron rod of authority and power also called the rod of Horus, When Christ was in sanctuary in Egypt the Egyptian gods bowed before him and much of this is written in the text's of the Coptic church the the misinterpreting masons mined for information, other texts they later adopted parts of included the Egyptian book of the dead, they also claim an erroneous link between the ladder of Osiris and the ladder of Jacob though there are obvious similarity's such as the face that Osiris body was scattered to the north, the south, the east and the west, he arose from a tomb as a shining being after Isis gathered his parts and mummified him,. Jacob was told after seeing the ladder by the "One whom is" that was above it, Can you count the sands of the earth or the stars of the heavens, I alone whom made them know there true number yet I shall multiply your seed until they are greater in number even than these but they shall be rebellious and I shall scatter them as chaff upon the threshing floor, to the north, the south, the east and the west I shall scatter them into every nation and every family of man until all the world are blessed by your seed, yet a remnant I shall keep true to my name and when I have done these things I shall bring them back to this place and raise them up even to my throne and set them as rulers and kings over the earth.

In Egyptian religion there land of contentment is said to be to the east were the Great Hor Em Akhti stares with its dead stone eyes to this day, the land of milk and honey.

The pharaoh was said to wear the crown of upper and lower Egypt since the unification of the two kingdoms, the Alpha and Omega has the Keys to Heaven (Upper) and Hell (Lower) so is the king of both.

The masons do not tell you the truth in there lodge they tell there interpretation and if you disagree well.

Those whom seek to kill the world and minimise the population are being watched and we will show ourselves come that day, they shall be brought low. Thomas Aquinas never meant the city on the hill of which the masons believe and neither would he assent to them claiming his visions for the masons nefarious purpose.

edit on 16-6-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Level_Head

And so do MANY other organization around the world. But a person has to WANT to be a good person. they have to want to help their fellow man. We can not do these things for them we can not force others to do anything. People have to want to better themselves.No matter what we do, how much good we do, how much charity we do, we cant force our tenents, ideals, and philosophies on anyone

i understand what you are saying but consider this:

the people are being influenced in negative ways, deliberately, and the people who are doing that, work at it 24/7/365. they are obsessively dedicated to it. there has to be a counter point to that, and who better to do so than men who feel they have achieved right thinking. otherwise, you will have to witness your brothers and sisters and friends, acquaintances, etc, implode. that shouldn't be an option for an organization with as much influence as masonry. this country wasn't founded and built on sayings in a fortune cookie.
edit on 16-6-2013 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

i'm not a mason. i'm a lady who researches alot. but that's the extent of my information regarding ancient history.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
Freemasonry, like other "secret societies" such as the rosicrucian order... They contain all of the knowledge / wisdom, that humanity has currently forgotten. They have remembered our true origins. The reason it is called a secret, is because the average person, would not understand any of this wisdom. The truth sounds crazy, and does not resonate with most people, unless they have had personal experiences to tell them otherwise.

You see, the truth is, this physical reality is not all there is. Many of us are not ready to be told about this truth, we are not ready to be told that we can leave our bodies and go to other realms, and understand the true nature of reality.

The secret societies are there to embrace anyone who is ready, who has learned from their physical experiences, and is now ready to move onto something beyond it. There really are no secrets to those who are ready to explore realms beyond the physical.

This planet, humanity, is just one race among many in the universe. We are 3D, experiencing physical reality. There are many other races, that are in other dimensions, all around us, and throughout the universe. Mysticism is about learning how to remember and discover who we really are.

Why do you think the earths history is shrouded in secrecy? Why do you think humanities origins are unknown?

The answer is quite simple.

When you realize you are a spiritual being having a human experience, you come to the realization that you were not born here. You came here. When you die, you will go back to where you came from. As long as you completed the mission you came here to do, if not, then you will reincarnate, until you have learned the lessons you came here to learn.

You are here for a reason, and that reason is to discover your true purpose, to live true to yourself. To not be affected by fear and judgement. To not want to commit sins against your own soul. You are here, to love and spread love, by creating a life by following your passions. The more you live true to yourself, the more you become open to the divine, to the understanding of the matrix that this planet really is. The more we live in love, the more understanding of the nature of this reality. We start to remember our multi-dimensional abilities. We start doing the great work, the divine plan.

We are here to evolve our own souls, to an understanding that this physical reality is just an experience. to surrender to what is, to stop being a victim of all that is not who you are. It's a journey back to the perfection that you already are. 33 degrees, 33 vertabrae of the spine.... It's the 3 foot journey to enlightenment, the journey of the kundalini. As the kundalini raises up the spine, your life changes perspective, your lifestyle changes, you become more kind and caring, you may switch diets, you may suddenly change professions, you become more altruistic, more tolerant, more caring, kind, loving, and you begin to accept life as it is, and know that when death comes, its nothing to be afraid of. You know that you are not your body, you are not your mind, and death just means you leave the physical shell, its just a transition. Once the kundalini has reached its destination, you become your true divine self in physical form, enlightened. When you die, you go home, to whatever world it is that you belong to in other realms.

They call us star seeds, the pleidians, the arcturians, reptillians, annunaki, and so on, the origins of humanity do not come from one race, they come from all over the universe. To tell the normal person of these things, they will look at you like a deer in headlights, and then judge you and argue with you, and think you're a lunatic. It only makes sense to those who have had the experiences, and seek to understand them better. That is why they are called secret societies. It's all about relearning our connection with the universe, because we have the universe within us, we are experiencing it subjectively, experiences of this, bring us into oneness with it, and that is a self realization that changes your life.

This is for those that missed it the first time around.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hi,
thanks for the nice read OP.

What bugs me is that all these clubs/fraternities/unions all consist of the same thing;

A small group of people who share similar ideals like a family at supper, and when there is a knock on the door, nobody stands to answer; 'rude of them to interrupt our feast'.

Outsiders are categorically shunned until they can bring some value to the 'table'.

A real utopia could be had by all, but there doesn't seem to be a single club/organization trying to promote it.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I might seem to detract to the mason's but I am actually critical of only the newer and less accurate more occult lodges, yours was a very interesting quote so I was not meaning to be in any way condescending, though I do not approve of some masonic SECTS there are many that are actually above my reproach and in England they have relaxed the bar on woman members (in part due to falling numbers) and opened up somewhat, think of it as an exclusive social club with fringe benefits such as business contacts and access to networking so I would not tell any one not to join (except on religious or ethical grounds) but this thread was like a red rag to a bull for me and I just had to get stuck in, If however you are a faithful Christian then I beg you do not consider joining unless it is what you feel you must do, but do so only for social, business and honest purpose not for any attempt to gain knowledge they claim but do not have and keep your own council.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767
reply to post by undo

I might seem to detract to the mason's but I am actually critical of only the newer and less accurate more occult lodges, yours was a very interesting quote so I was not meaning to be in any way condescending, though I do not approve of some masonic SECTS there are many that are actually above my reproach and in England they have relaxed the bar on woman members (in part due to falling numbers) and opened up somewhat, think of it as an exclusive social club with fringe benefits such as business contacts and access to networking so I would not tell any one not to join (except on religious or ethical grounds) but this thread was like a red rag to a bull for me and I just had to get stuck in, If however you are a faithful Christian then I beg you do not consider joining unless it is what you feel you must do, but do so only for social, business and honest purpose not for any attempt to gain knowledge they claim but do not have and keep your own council.

i'm fascinated by anything related to jesus and egypt, as i have a theory that he was the last pharaoh of egypt

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Have you read Nobly Born or Compasses and the Cross? Both are great books and the latter deals with the Masonic-Templar perpetuation myths, many easily disproved. The author Stephen Dafoe makes the argument the greatest perpetrator of making these myths were Masons. Both worth reading.

Most Masons today do not hold onto the notion we descend from the Templars and the general consensus came from the 1782 Congress of Wilhelmsbad.

"The blind leading the blind into a hole", during your initiation you are blind folded and led through the ceremony claiming the removal of the blind fold is so that you may see the light reborn into the masons yet you are not a Christian order but Mammon is your primary goal.

Ugh...really? You are not "reborn", you are only introduced to the knowledge of Freemasonry. The Blue Lodge is not a Christian order, it is not a religious order of any kind. Nor is there Mammon worship nor is his bidding our goals. There are Christian orders in Freemasonry though such as the Knights Templar, Red Cross of Constantine, St. Thomas of Acon, and others.

Your secrets are petty and fraudulent as are your cult like initiation ceremony's...

This is your opinion.

...whom if they were still a viable order would batter down the doors of you blasphemous lodges and drag your grand dragons out by the scruff of there necks...

I'm sure they wouldn't, but wow, what a loon. You damned torture above, but now support violence.

...you can not deny that the use of the Owl in your symbology...

Sure can. In what Lodge degree is it used?

...and it's link to the heathen religions shows your true and fraudulent origin, even your use of a sword is an insult as it is based in part on heathen ceremony and a remnant of a sacrifice ritual as well as a phallic symbol and nothing to do with the blessed swords of the Templers that were each carried as both a weapon and crucifix.

Except you fail to understand that symbols are not singular or fixed in their meaning, interpretation, or use. Our origins are not fraudulent and you continue to show to me how very, very little you truly know about Freemasonry.

What evidence do you have that "misinterpreting masons mined for information"?

The masons do not tell you the truth in there lodge they tell there interpretation and if you disagree well.

We don't lie to our members. Silly rabbit.

Originally posted by loveguy
Outsiders are categorically shunned until they can bring some value to the 'table'.

Incorrect. Most Lodges would welcome an outsider to their dinner and feed them.

Why couldn't a faithful Christian join?
edit on 16-6-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

You would be correct as the during the time in Egypt it is said the gods of Egypt bowed before him, meaning they acknowledged him as there lord, as higher than them, as pharaoh, the health of the pharaoh is linked to the health of the earth and remember when he died on the cross the sky went dark,. Moses was sent to pharaoh with this message "that they shall know that I am the Lord".
Osiris is the Egyptian resurrection god and the lord of the underworld (which confusingly is in the sky in Egyptian religion), he is linked to Orion as the constellation of Orion is said to be were he is, the stars of Orion's belt are the Egyptian underworld and the sword is the ladder, the milky way band of stars was seen as the celestial Nile and what happens in heaven was said to affect earth and vice versa as you may remember the biblical passage "As on earth so it shall be done in heaven", So yes you have a very good claim for calling Christ Pharaoh but he is so much more - almost as if the Egyptian story's were garbled prophecy's.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join