It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Master Mason (PHA)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Skjord

Pike's letter to Mazzini defining the three world wars is a HOAX. It's a fallacy that's been passed along as truth over and over and over...

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Any more "proof" you'd like to share?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by IslandMason

is the op not allowed to respond to me?

Sorry, didn't mean to take over... ;-)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Allegory and hints teach/taught me...
Disgust: struck me on the head with a level (damaged my level headed sense)part 2
Disgrace: struck me on the ear with a maul (molested my ear) part 1
Dishonor : struck me in the chest with a plumb (made my heart plummet) part 3

From ear to mind to heart... that is magic. I am disrespected.
The death of harem above. N.e.w.s. the cardinal points. Now I must travel too.

In search of a soul.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Wow. With evidence like that, you just blew it all out of the water. Good thing you linked me an independent source that did an investigation of the matter, instead of a freemasonry website. Wow. Just bravo. *clap clap*

All the predictions are spot on. Let's focus on the WW3 prediction.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion...We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

Let's say that the letter is a hoax, and It never exists, (and of course, there is no actual evidence of the letter, I'm not denying this) I also have a few questions for you.

William Guy Carr wrote this in the 50's. Do you know anyone that could make a prediction like that on WW3? Of course not. And the Middle East situation is obliviously gearing forwards that.

Furthermore;

Why do you have people associated with mass murder and war crimes pushing a "New World Order".

Is this some sort of Inside joke? Is it "just for fun" or kicks?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IslandMason

i don't mind talking to you, i was just asking if he's not allowed to respond ? i mean, the way your orgs are designed can be a bit confusing from the outside, looking in, such as pinocchio, who is talking riddles. i am not exactly sure how such things do anything for any one but the initiated, and since this thread is supposed to be here to help the uninitiated, it seems like pinocchio was fishing, not for the souls of men but the opportunity to make himself look good at the expense of people who don't know what the flip he's talking about.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well said laddy.
my posts are clear. But you are right. I'm very very lonely. I wish I was real I guess the surreal will have to do.
TY and BYOXO

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
reply to post by undo

Well said laddy.
my posts are clear. But you are right. I'm very very lonely. I wish I was real I guess the surreal will have to do.
TY and BYOXO

i don't read code. not a laddy either.
how can you be lonely when you have all of us to talk to?
and these are serious questions being asked. why respond with flippancy?
take off the pinocchio costume, and come back in as yourself, perhaps? i mean if you LIKE the costume, by all means, wear it, but where's it written ya have to wear it ?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yes... I can be as one would desire. But then I find that conforming is somewhat a step closer to fanaticism.
I'd be totally ignorant to do so. The tyrants face will gleam like the morning star when it dawns on him/her that I am aware of such a tragedy.

WW3 can never exist. The powers that be are too well allotted and secured.
They are as we speak tightening up loose ends.
Illuminatti is about loose and bind. There is your riddle.
Do.not feed the hype.

B.Y.O.X.O bring your own exes &owes.
edit on 15-6-2013 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Level_Head

Why do the mason's use this symbol for the women's chapter...
Surely the masons had to know that people would think that it is an evil symbol. A satanic pentagram. Did they want to scare off folks or did they want to be controversial and there by gaining more applicants by making the mason's seem more mysterious than they really are?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by shells4u

The "Cup Of The Lord Our God", more commonly known as Grail but better clarified by the Spanish term "Mujeres" which reads in English "woman" is what the cup represents. High and mighty on the right.
Seated next to the holy spirit (flag/banner) of their respective lord.
The would be ruler of such a prize is nothing short of crowned figure who rules with a scepter.
The crown is his mind and the scepter is his index finger which points out all of faults and failures as well as her glories.
The broken pillar is the woman in all her glory at the mercy of man. Strong like a rock and perfect like a pillar but broken by her man.
The bough is the sensitivity and softness of the woman. A delicate creature meant to be cared for.
in the altar is the Bible. It represents lifes lessons but also jahbulon... which is pronounced you bow in.
the star is representative of mortal man's priorities. Flag/country and woman.
He upholds and she reigns and serves.

Mujeres is a corrupted Latin compound word phrase... mugge which pronounced Mooh is mug as in coffee mug with Rex (king) added thereon. Thus mugge-rex is cup of the king.

Also... the term for man in Spanish is "hombres" two words= wwomb king

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
What Is The "Knight Of The Brazen Serpent"???

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shells4u

Surely the masons had to know that people would think that it is an evil symbol. A satanic pentagram. Did they want to scare off folks or did they want to be controversial and there by gaining more applicants by making the mason's seem more mysterious than they really are?

Maybe it's because they give people too much credit and assume they wouldn't jump to conclusions like "It's Satan!"

In a way, things like that are almost like an auto-filter. If a person isn't willing to investigate what a pentagram actually is beyond 1970's Satanic Panic films, they probably assume that person is incapable of learning anything else.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

In a way, things like that are almost like an auto-filter. If a person isn't willing to investigate what a pentagram actually is beyond 1970's Satanic Panic films, they probably assume that person is incapable of learning anything else.
reply to post by Cuervo

I see, so its the masons way of weeding out smarter people into their club?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

I see, so its the masons way of weeding out smarter people into their club?

I have no idea why they did it, I was only saying why I'd do it.

Personally, if I didn't use the pentagram for religious purposes, I would just slap one on anything that I wanted stupid people to stay away from.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve

hello, this i going along quite nicely....

one more question,,, always one more,,,
anyway,,,

why always solomon?

King Solomon is only one of the characters used in the Legend of Hiram Abiff. The Legend is fictitious, but it is a story that encompasses the philosophies and lessons of freemasonry

why not nebukanessar?

In the old days the brothers used a Legend of Noah to portray the lessons of the Fraternity. Any characters can be used as long as the principles, philosophies and lessons remain intact.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Hey buddy --- Glad to see you sharing honestly with the class.

There's this very interesting video that came out fairly recent, I'd like you to give it a quick watch and possibly write back with your thoughts on the many (many) symbols within the short film.
Though I can't stand that medium of design, I found the video to be really moving none the less.

---

The black and white tiles, this represents dimensions yea?
I asked an old friend of mine, who happens to be a mason in the blue lodge in town, his response was pretty coy: "If you don't see the chess pieces, it means checkmate."

---

Something I find *most* interesting are the symbology used *everywhere*. From Donald Duck to Sponge Bob, Nickelodean --- Majority of cartoons have at one point slipped an all seeing eye pyramid somewhere in their episodes.

What I am curious is, besides a hidden monicer --- Is there any "holistic" reasoning for placing these symbols within the subconscious of people (and specifically children)'s minds?

Symbols after all have power, arguably metaphysical power.

Thanks

Watched the vid and i must say, although interesting it has nothing to do with Freemasonry. We dont place symbols on tv to mess with people's subconscious. There is a possibility however that the creator of said shows is/was a show and thought it humorous to put "masonic" symbolism in these shows. I would probably do it if I was in that type of business. and I always find it humorous when i see it done. It's not some sort of subconscious mind game that we play with the world. I dont believe symbols have power...they have the power we give them.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

That is the symbol of the Order of Eastern Star, of which I am not a member. But if a star scares someone away i would say being a member of said organization is not for them anyway

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IslandMason

i don't mind talking to you, i was just asking if he's not allowed to respond ? i mean, the way your orgs are designed can be a bit confusing from the outside, looking in, such as pinocchio, who is talking riddles. i am not exactly sure how such things do anything for any one but the initiated, and since this thread is supposed to be here to help the uninitiated, it seems like pinocchio was fishing, not for the souls of men but the opportunity to make himself look good at the expense of people who don't know what the flip he's talking about.

I dont think he is a Freemason so dont let hi, keep you from asking questions. Freemasons usually get right to the point. We dont really talk in code and riddles like that.

edit on 15-6-2013 by Level_Head because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

1. don't let the usa erupt into a seething mass of racist violence. i am not equipped with a moral compass that allows me to murder people. it would be a massacre. people such as yourself made sure i had these moral standards and passed them on to my kin. either you set us up to fail or you get with the program and stop this thing before it gets totally out of control.

Im not sure what you're getting at here. i think you may believe that freemasons have way more power than we really do

2. was nimrod a master mason?

No

3. is it a coincidence that hiram abiff could also be read as hiram abyss?

Yes, purely coincidence. Quincy jones could be read as Quincy Bones. Solomon could be read as Sold All Men. People tend to make things fit and work in favor of their theories and suspicions

4. was jesus a master mason?

No, not in the sense of modern speculative freemasonry. He wasnt walking around with a black suit, apron, and gloves.

5. was jesus the last pharaoh ?

I dont believe so. i dont really know

6. was jesus a black man?

It is highly possible considering where he lived.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LABTECH767

As a member of a chapter house I would like to ask yourself as a member of another hierarchy why the hierarchy in Britain would aid in the theft of a disabled girls inheritance and property, that being Tattershalls bloodstocks, Aintree propertys, Central and Cecil housing stock in London called that after some of the culprits and the area, her name Alice Hallworth - Fegan she was left all of these things in protected trust by her relative Lady Tattershall and the title as well, Lord Sefton was directly involved from the late 1940's onward as was Lord Derby and she was told it was the Heirarchy that had done this to her by a serving police officer in the 1980's and that the higher ups had told them to but out.

Protect the masons all you want but remember they were founded by the very act of breaking there oath and they were actually lower members not even of the second rank whom helped found the masons in Germany after they joined the merchants and masons guild, Remember the words of the true oath, I shall fight Satan in life and in death if it is possible for me, and remember it is far older than either you or us and goes right back to the crusade's (your claim to be descended from the builders of Egypt is 1700's gnostic mysticism and nonsense)- another reason why you have no validity except as a business club,. Oathbreakers and heirs of Oathbreakers.

I have stood upon the third rung and stepped all the way up but chose to step back one rung back onto the third.

Christ did die on the cross and he did rise - some lodges (especially at the third degree and above) place that in contempt and deny it blasphemously, some lodges that are in England and later pervaded America had there upper echelons polluted by members of the hellfire club whom also worshipped satan and were devotee's of the marquis de'sade so I have also this againt the lodge and would call any true seeker to the chapter house and the grand masters not the grand dragons since it is actually a form of non monastic brotherhood not a political and business venture thought there are those that claim to be us that are not us such as the AMORC and such.
Begin your search with the bible and seek to understand as you only need to join one house and these are not that as I long ago realised.
But if you must then at least make certain it is the real one not a bunch of alchemical sorcerers and hypocritical criminals.

Remember before you attempt to swear an oath of this type that Christ forbade it and he pointed out how dare you swear by god when you can not even control your own hair colour by will since an oath is an act of will.
Knowing this and even though I have renounced my oath I have never broken it as it was sworn with the best of intentions and is still noble in intent unlike the click of the masons and there look after there own, they stand for evil but I would lie if I denied that at times in the 1800's they did some very good work's but then as Christ said you can serve only one master.
edit on 15-6-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

Im not sure what you're going on about but it is clear by your post that you know nothing about Freemasonry. you certainly have made a lot of assumptions and pointed a lot of fingers without knowing what you are talking about. Sometimes it amazes me how someone who is not a mason could think they know more about masonry than a mason. It comes off kinda arrogant to me
edit on 15-6-2013 by Level_Head because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join