Master Mason (PHA)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Who danced to-day
make the 'chine advance to-day
edit on 15-6-2013 by Emeraldous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emeraldous
Who danced to-day
make the 'chine advanced to-day

huh?
second line

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
You are off cue
You are off queue
reverse and start anew
edit on 15-6-2013 by Emeraldous because: eta queue

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Level_Head
I have been reading posts here at ATS for a few years now and I very rarely post anything. As a Master Mason (been traveling since 2008) I have seen many outrageous and just laughable posts regarding Freemasonry and what it is we do. I created this post to answer any questions abut Freemasonry PHA or otherwise. Feel free to ask anything and I will be glad to answer. If i do not know the answer I will surely direct you to where you may be able to find it or connect you with someone who may be able to answer your inquiry. All I ask is that you remain respectful. No question is forbidden or too stupid to ask.

1-ARE these Secret Societies Objectively SURE in the TRUTH they share (amongst themselves)?

2-If LORD was here would they ALL represent themselves or would some avoid the INVITE if invited to clarify the EA*RTH based truths many hidden societies are known to possess..

It has crossed 1z mind from time to time with the dedication felt from these groupthinks ARE they doing this for Truth or not... 3-And if they who taught the manys to build returned would they with the seeming timeless items welcome them who would be the teachers who left said items that keep societies existing thru time.

Thank you for your time if it is off a bit please excuse...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Does anyone know what a "flag" is? What does it mean when a post is flagged and why does this thread have 3 of them?

Late LOL, BTW for someone who doesn't know about flags, you sure know about second line
*wink*
edit on 15-6-2013 by Emeraldous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Level_Head

do masons drink blood

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmittsrifEhtrof

do masons drink blood

I head from Great Gam Gam they drink something else: No! because if you can drinks ram's p!ss, #$&*, you can drink just about anything!

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
what benefits come with freemasonry?

Did Edward Leedskalnin use knowledge learned from freemasonry to build the coral castle?

How is a Master Masons day different from a non Mason or a 1st degree Mason?

Whats the purpose of rising degrees in Masonry?

What do the Freemasons teach about the pyramids of Egypt and all over the world?

What do the Freemasons teach you consciousness is?

Have you ever gotten out of a speeding ticket for being a Mason?

Thanks for your time!

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

what an amazing nutshell you put on there!

i have also noticed that its all about the spinal cord.....
and the head, of the serpent, the pineal gland....

normally the snake is coiled.... "lying in the ground",,,, but it can be lifted.. up the spine...

nothing is hidden, but ourselves...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I hold the secret word, grip step, due guard, and sign, of a Master Mason

All of these little secrets aren't really the big picture, they don't answer barely any questions aside of a few, and we will never figure anything out if we get narrowly focused on something as irrelevant as a Shibboleth (grain, corn). Sure everything matters but we need to look at everything.

I don't just waste my time on sects of Masonry, I waste it on all subjects equally because well, as far as I am concerned they are all the same thing. Clues to find answers to my questions. That's why anyone who believes in God can join because virtually every single theism ever devised by mankind was a derivation of the ancient system.

We can compare anything, corporate structure, government, religions, they are nearly all essentially based on the same founding principles as Masonry was, and their origins are the same ultimately.

And what do you know about Tubal Cain (Vulcan) and the Golden Age and Hyperborea?
You realize that the North Pole during this time frame was actually Antarctica? Because right before the flood occurred there was a pole shift, this has been shown in the magma flows because the magnetic metals in them will align with whichever direction North is. So actually the alleged great temple is at the current South Pole, contrary to common assumption. I'm not saying it is, I am saying according to the legends it would be and should be.

Essentially according to these legends, Tubal Cain was responsible for building all of the megalithic structures around the world before the flood because he knew the flood was coming and wanted to leave a mark/information to show those afterwards what existed before. This would also explain why the entire system of megalithic sites are aligned into a Zodiac calendar that lines up with the same period of time we are referring to in the Tubal Cain mythos.

Did I learn this from a handshake or password?
No, I learned it through reading many pages of information.

I take it all with a grain of salt of course like I do anything else. They are just myths and legends after all.

The point of my post is that "the secrets" lay all around us "in the air". You can grasp them if you just reach out to try. So sure little pieces can be hidden here or there, but in the end it serves as little more than a speed bump because context clues can aid in anticipating the missing pieces.

To me there is no secret that cannot be unraveled. No mystery that cannot be understood.
All it takes is time and effort to really crack open the shells.

Check out John Dee.
007 = Two Ball(bowl) Cane
700 *Brings new meaning to the '700 Club'*
Also it represents innuendo such as the phallus and testes (Like a whole lot of these carvings and statues do!)

Sadly my post is limited and I can't really articulate my thoughts so well right now as I just woke up.
Perhaps later on I will elaborate further or see if any corrections need to be made.
If anyone is interested than by all means continue to convo, otherwise I will drop it because I don't want to upset anyone today.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

reply to post by muzzleflash

All of that sounds great, but it doesn't have anything to do with the STRUCTURE of Freemasonry. As I said in my earlier posts, people who are not Freemasons put way too much thought into the degree system of Freemasonry. You are over-thinking it.

Thanks I was just rambling though and could have done it far more justice if I spent a week or so compiling a good explanation of base 60 numeral system.

The structure of Freemasonry seems mostly irrelevant to me, because what I am interested in is learning the actual relevant truths about reality and history, abstract allegories are fine but without substance to relate it with they can mean pretty much anything you want it to mean.

You cannot convince me I am "over thinking it", because the fact is most humans don't even think at all.
These mysteries are so deep and complex, I am UNDER thinking it clearly! I only wish I had more brain power so that I could break it open faster.

I would rather be guilty of over thinking/questioning it, than failing to think/question at all.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx

Wisdom is knowing that you know nothing.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe:::: Faust

I've studied now Philosophy And Jurisprudence, Medicine,-- And even, alas! Theology,-- From end to end, with labor keen; And here, poor fool! with all my lore I stand, no wiser than before: I'm Magister--yea, Doctor--hight, And straight or cross-wise, wrong or right, These ten years long, with many woes, I've led my scholars by the nose,-- And see, that nothing can be known! That knowledge cuts me to the bone. I'm cleverer, true, than those fops of teachers, Doctors and Magisters, Scribes and Preachers; Neither scruples nor doubts come now to smite me, Nor Hell nor Devil can longer affright me.

Socrates Learns of the Oracle::::

After his service in the war, Socrates devoted himself to his favorite pastime: the pursuit of truth. His reputation as a philosopher, literally meaning 'a lover of wisdom', soon spread all over Athens and beyond. When told that the Oracle of Delphi had revealed to one of his friends that Socrates was the wisest man in Athens, he responded not by boasting or celebrating, but by trying to prove the Oracle wrong.

So Socrates decided he would try and find out if anyone knew what was truly worthwhile in life, because anyone who knew that would surely be wiser than him. He set about questioning everyone he could find, but no one could give him a satisfactory answer. Instead they all pretended to know something they clearly did not. '

Finally he realized the Oracle might be right after all. He was the wisest man in Athens because he alone was prepared to admit his own ignorance rather than pretend to know something he did not.

No truer words have ever been spoken.
edit on 15-6-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The most important thing you can ever get is learning HOW to learn. Freemasonry teaches you very basic things you should already know, but it does it in a completely different way than you learned things in the past. It opens up ways for you to meet others who may have much more knowledge in a certain subject than you and therefore you can learn from them. Since everyone meets on the level, you can speak to anyone in lodge as if they were an equal. anyone.

As for your 360 degree theory, if there is anything to it, it would only apply to a mason who was in it for the wrong reasons. Everything about masonry is geared toward doing things not for recognition, but because they should be done. And betterment of the self is a deeply personal thing and worrying about putting a rank on it defeats the purpose. (IMHO)

Sorry to butt in.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I do have a question. Does PHA have their own Shrine and Scottish/York rite?
(you did say no question was too stupid)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Hey no thanks for clarification about "learning methodology", and I sort of understand but still lack a lot of information.

I don't think the 360 theory requires a "hierarchy" per se, because we have concepts like King Arthur/Charlemagne's "Round Table" whereby everyone at the table itself is equal.

And from what you guys tell me, all "degrees" are equal technically speaking.
So it could work either way. It's just speculation based off missing pieces.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   

..ok, thanks.. i think i'll start a thread on this if there isn't one already..

reply to some of the other stuff here

a turd in the punchbowl?
when one of the requirements of masonry is belief in a 'supreme being' how come there is so much emphasis on personal gnosis, such as the responses to lucifer6's questions?

360 degrees?
i think that 360 degree circle is just part of a sphere which is part of other spheres which are parts of things i don't even have a word for

..i think this post also arrives at this conclusion but i think the bible says it best, "the wisdom of this world is foolishness to God"

Zech sitchin, freemasonry, the whole 'new-age' agenda & motorcycle maintenance?
i think those sumerian and south american pieces of the puzzle will eventually lead us to some sumerian stone carvings which will then be conjectured as the 'tree of life' (DNA) we've already seen a glimpse of that posted on page 1 (the figures with those little carry-baskets and so on) ...the question is who or what are these "beings" tending to that "tree"? i think people will not be happy to have all this related back to the biblical story but fail to realize they are already referring to it ..i think before that is ever addressed, people will already be speculating these beings created humans

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Nice, I read some of the answers to the questions.

So, what I wanted to ask, but you already answered is what the purpose of Freemasonry is.

So it is to better oneself as to be able to better the world. I guess I was born a Freemason then

I should join a lodge, I had no goal until now, thx. I'll look for lodges in my area.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
How often do PH Masons quote AASR in ceremonies and/ or rituals?
If ever... do they pass it off as their own rite (which can be legit if they traveled)...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
How often do PH Masons quote AASR in ceremonies and/ or rituals?
If ever... do they pass it off as their own rite (which can be legit if they traveled)...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmittsrifEhtrof

do masons drink blood

No, we do not drink blood.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join