It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Master Mason (PHA)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliophant

Hopefully he checks out my post above where I reveal some critical information.
I assumed he was joking but my response is serious.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliophant

oh sorry,,, i am not trolling by any means, here is a simple example,,,

you see the basket on the la venta stelaes hand? and the animal symbolism,
well here is a pick you most likely are familiar with, from sumeria, see the basket, and the mask?
i have a whole lot of similiar pics with the same exact designs,,, from all over the world...

this is just a teeny weeny piece of the puzzle..
and i am insane, so the synesthesia helps me actually a lot when i am studying...
i have learned to channel my insanity this way, so i can function like a regular joe.

see them baskets? they are not just them...
edit on 14-6-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Level_Head
I have been reading posts here at ATS for a few years now and I very rarely post anything. As a Master Mason (been traveling since 2008) I have seen many outrageous and just laughable posts regarding Freemasonry and what it is we do. I created this post to answer any questions abut Freemasonry PHA or otherwise. Feel free to ask anything and I will be glad to answer. If i do not know the answer I will surely direct you to where you may be able to find it or connect you with someone who may be able to answer your inquiry. All I ask is that you remain respectful. No question is forbidden or too stupid to ask.

I have a serious question actually. I have been reading "The Sirius Mystery" by Robert Temple, and in it he interviews a few master Masons and asks them about what Freemasonry has to do with the Sirius Star System. They refused to discuss much further with Dr. Temple until he became a 3rd degree mason himself, he did so and they continued the interviews.

Some very interesting things were said, like that high up Masons know that in reality, they view either the star Sirius A or B itself, or an orbiting planet, as the Great White Lodge. They believe that all Masons convene at this location after death and it is the home of our species. This is hinted at with Aleister Crowley's fraternal order of the A:A, which stands for Argentum Astrum, which of course is Latin for "Silver Star". Crowley's order was directly derived from the Fraternal Order of the Golden Dawn, which also has its deep rooted connections to Freemasonry as you can read about here.

Also I have procured an interesting book from my dead great grandfather's collection after he passed, called "Light From the Sanctuary of the Royal Arch". It was written by Charles Albert Snodgrass (pseudonym?) who claimed to be a 33rd degree Mason, and left Masonry for the Royal Arch order afterwards, because, as it seems, you have a choice of becoming a Master Mason or leaving Masonry altogether for the higher order of the Royal Arch.

The first chapter in the Royal Arch book is titled "Ancient Mysteries". And the first secrets it divulges are that of the pyramids. Not how they were built, per se, but in what they exhibit mathematically in their architecture. Such as the fact that the exact height of the Great Pyramid of Ghiza, is exactly 1/1,000,000th the average distance from the Earth to the Sun, or more specifically either the closest or farthest distance in which the Earth is from the sun, because it fluctuates. It's one of the vertices, I'm not sure. Also, the exact mass of the Great Pyramid is exactly 1/1,000,000,000th the mass of the entire Earth. There are several, several other advanced concept exhibited within the Pyramids themselves that could not have been possibly measured by the Egyptians. These are also expounded upon significantly in "The Sirius Mystery" by Robert Temple.

I guess my question to you would be, have you, or can you even discuss matters such as this with a non-Mason, and if you can, would you be willing to further divulge any information on the matter? If you want, you can message me privately and I won't divulge anything to others, I never post on this site, I just like to read and comment. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Level_Head

Ok I have a question...

In your experiences have you ever had interactions with people you believed to have formed any type of other secret societies within freemasonry?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

They aren't baskets they are most likely ritualistic vessels used in sacrificial ceremonies.

Modern theme is the "Cup/Chalice" found in Tarot.
edit on 14-6-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

Here is the Greek version the Hydriai
and the Patera.

Wiki on Libation

And note the symbol of Aquarius

Remember the Feathered Serpent was also a "God of Water" in many cases.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

You have gotta watch this video if you want to know more about the secrets of the Pyramids.

You need to watch the whole thing.
Prepare to have your mind blown.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

This part of the wiki link "he was initiated and passed in the Lodge Le Progress de l'Oceanie No. 124 (under AASR jurisdiction, later No. 371 under Calif" because of the Structure of Freemasonry. AASR jurisdiction only govern the Scottish Rite (degrees4-32) and not degrees 1-3. So in essence, there should be a Grand Lodge name there and not AASR.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tridentblue

There is no specific faith, God, or spirituality in Freemasonry. Every man has his own faith when entering Freemasonry. All the fraternity asks is "Do you believe in a supremem being?" The man defines that for himself and not freemasonry.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spartaocean

No Masonry is not connected with the international post system. Although, some freemasons may work for the post office, it is not ran by Freemasonry

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

cool! like the one in this,,, where he is bleeding his tongue,
and after that situation lights it on fire with insence and calls forth the serpent of visions?

its on the ground there,,

one last Q and i wont bother you anymore,,,,

do masons have something that could be called "opening of the symbolic eye"
thanks!

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

No, Freemasonry is not invite only. All a man has to do is find a lodge and ask for a petition. That petition is then voted on in the Lodge.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Thank you, I'll have to watch it when I get off of work. You should definitely check out "The Sirius Mystery", it's mainy concerned with the Dogon tribe and their possession of astronomical knowledge in the early 1900's, but also with the Pyramids of Egypt in profound detail.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Im currently at work, but i will definently watch and respond when i get home

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

To be one ask one...for a petition. That petition is then voted on at the Lodge.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by solve

I remember watching a documentary on the first person to crack the Mayan language code. She was the first to make sense of their hieroglyphs and she talked specifically about a mural which illustrated a woman performing a ritual in which she pulled a string through her tongue with blades or leaves attached to it, then she collected the blood from her tongue in a bowl in front of her, then poured the blood over a fire and looked up at the smoke above her and had a profound vision of a spiritual serpent.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by openeyeswideshut
reply to post by Level_Head

Ok I have a question...

In your experiences have you ever had interactions with people you believed to have formed any type of other secret societies within freemasonry?

There are many different orders or side degrees within freemasonry. I dont think they qualify as secret societies because if they were we wouldnt know they exist. People classify Freemasonry as a secret society as well, but it is not. It is a private fraternity which everyone knows exists

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Please bare with me, as i am figuring out how to quote posts to respond to them individually. Also be patient, I didnt expect this post to get as many posts as quickly as it did. I will try to answer all questions.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

obsidian works well, but the secret lies in the fumes,
but i wonder, do modern masons have anything like the -opening of the eye?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve
reply to post by Kody27

obsidian works well, but the secret lies in the fumes,
but i wonder, do modern masons have anything like the -opening of the eye?

There is nothing in modern freemasonry geared toward opening the 3rd eye. Although, self study is encouraged which i believe can aid in openeing that 3rd eye

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by solve
something that could be called "opening of the symbolic eye"

Here I will help you on your quest for information.

Forgive me for skipping a ton of stuff, I will take you back very far.

Wadjet

Wadjet was closely associated in the Egyptian pantheon with Bast, the fierce goddess depicted as a lioness warrior and protector, as the sun goddess whose eye later became the eye of Horus, the eye of Ra, and as the Lady of Flame. The hieroglyph for her eye is shown below; sometimes two are shown in the sky of religious images. Per-Wadjet also contained a sanctuary of Horus, the child of the sun deity who would be interpreted to represent the pharaoh. Much later, Wadjet became associated with Isis as well as with many other deities.

Ok so here we have the lion/feline deity. Also, the cobra.

She was also a sun figure whose eye is claimed to have later became the eye of Horus/Ra.

The Going Forth of Wadjet was celebrated on December 25 with chants and songs. An annual festival held in the city celebrated Wadjet on April 21. Other important dates for special worship of her were June 21, the Summer Solstice, and March 14. She also was assigned the fifth hour of the fifth day of the moon.

So here we have Christmas and Easter, among other important holiday dates 3/14 and 6/21.

Her name means "papyrus-colored one",[7][8] as wadj is the ancient Egyptian word for the color green

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join