It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Master Mason (PHA)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

The ram headed figure is RA... husband to Isis.
Osiris is their son. She is not his sister nor his wife.
he was suppose to rule but he lost his. Ka.
after that happened... Isis went to RA... and asked for another son.
He gave her Horus the hawk headed god

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kody27

posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kody27
I don't know all of the Masonic rituals, do you?

Enough to know that Sirius is not a part of any of them.

Sirius is never simply referred to directly by its scientific given name...

Sirius is not refered to at all, either by name or allegorically.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

I've never said I had not seen it. You may be confusing me with another poster.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
reply to post by Kody27

ka.dingir.ra = babel.

how interesting.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   

reply to post by KSigMason

Mean Distance to the Sun: Half of the length of the diagonal of the base times 10^6 = average distance to the sun

Mean Distance to Sun: The height of the pyramid times 10^9 represents the mean radius of the earth's orbit around the sun, or Astronomical Unit (AU). [5,813.235565376 Pyramid Inches x 10^9 = 91,848,816.9 miles]

Mean Distance to Moon: The length of the Jubilee passage times 7 times 10^7 is the mean distance to the moon. [215.973053 Pyramid Inches * 7 * 10^7 = 1.5118e10 Pyramid Inches = 238,865 miles]

Sun's Radius: Twice the perimeter of the bottom of the granite coffer times 10^8 is the sun's mean radius. [270.45378502 Pyramid Inches* 10^8 = 427,316 miles]

Earth's Polar Radius: The Sacred Cubit times 10^7 = polar radius of the earth (distance from North Pole to earth's centre) [25 Pyramid Inches * 10^7 * (1.001081 in / 1 Pyramid Inches) * (1 ft / 12 in) * (1 mi/ 5280 ft) = 3,950 miles]

Earth's Polar Radius: The Pyramid embodies a scale ratio of 1/43,200. The height * 43200 = 3,938.685 miles, which is the polar radius of the earth to within 11 mi.

Radius of the Earth: The curvature designed into the faces of the pyramid exactly matches the radius of the earth.

Equatorial Circumference of the Earth: The Pyramid embodies a scale ratio of 1/43,200. The perimeter of the base * 43,200 = 24,734.94 miles, which is within 170 miles of the equatorial circumference of the earth.

Earth's Volume: The product of the pyramid's volume and density times 10^15 equals the ratio of volume to density of the earth. [10,339,823.3 cubic cubits * 0.4078994 * 10^15 = 4.21760772 x 10^21 cubic cubits = 259.93 x 10^9 cubic miles]

Earth's Mass: Mass of the pyramid = volume * density = 10,339,823.3 cubic cubits * 0.4078994 earth density = 4,217,497. The mass converted to pyramid tons = 4,217,607.72 * 1.25 = 5,272,010 pyramid tons. Since the mean density of the earth was defined as 1.0, then the mass of the earth is 10^15 times the mass in pyramid tons = 5.272 x 10^21 pyramid tons = 5.99 x 10^24 Kg

Speed of Earth around the Sun: The Pyramid Inch times 10^8 = the speed of the earth around the sun, circa 2600 BCE

Mass of the Earth: The weight of the pyramid is estimated at 5,955,000 tons. Multiplied by 10^8 gives a reasonable estimate of the earth's mass.

Do some more math, then come back to play.

how cool is that!?
thanks for posting it! i read this years ago and then couldn't find it again.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Rather than a spiritual truth per se, I personally have found historical revelations about obscure human history and explanations of why everything is the way it is today.

Muzz, you CANNOT leave it at that!

Please, do go on (pretty please)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Level_Head

So, as they say, you're one of the Masons that would be pulling their hair out if they knew what it was all about. I figured as much. You're just like one of the masses of people who join the Freemasons as a surface fraternity/club. Having absolutely no clue as to the esoteric origins and purpose behind such an organization.Don't waste my time with some misplaced value in the secrecy of handshakes, signs, etc... No one cares about any of that.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I do know what Freemasonry is all about. Just because you THINK it is all about something else doesnt mean that it is. How can you tell me what's going on in my house without ever stepping foot in it yourself? I think it is HIGHLY arrogant of you, being a non mason, to think you know more about Freemason than a Freemason. Use just a little bit of logic here. Dont tell me who or what I am like, you dont know me from a hill of beans sir. As I stated in my OP i dont mind discussing anything about Freemasonry with you, but dont get mad when you dont recieve the answers you THINK you should. There is a reason for handshakes, grips, signs and passwords. There is also a reason why they are kept "secret"...its a lesson aboout FIDELITY. If you cant keep a simple handshake secret how can I trust a man to keep more personal things about me to himself when I confide in my Brother?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

reply to post by network dude

I would be glad to. Long story short, Masonry is the art of brick laying. The builders of the pyramids were obviously masters of brick laying, seeing as they, built the pyramids! They were the first true Masons. Everything about Freemasonry (and all Judaeo-Christian religions for that matter) stems from Egyptology.

It was said that those standing outside of King Solomon's temple while it was being built, could not hear the sound of a chizzle or a hammer....alluding to the fact that the temple itself was built with some other means than normal tools, as the Great Pyramids themselves were.

Those standing outside of King Solomon's Temple did not hear any noise because the stones were hewn and cut elsewhere, therefor no need for metal working tools inside the Temple. Egyptians were not the first true masons and Masonry didnt start in Egypt. There are pyramids outside of Egypt that are also older than the ones in Egypt. Also, there is no mention of Sirius anywhere in Freemasonry...allegorically or literally. Please do some more research and not YouTube research. If you want to know about Freemasonry it would behoove you to go to the source....Freemasons

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The Mayans built rafts and sailed to Egypt and built the pyramids.
The were what we call Mexicans.
Do your old kingdom studies asap.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

If the Mayans tried to sail a raft across the Atlantic the Gulf Stream would have put them in Britain. Learn how things work asap.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

If the Mayans tried to sail a raft across the Atlantic the Gulf Stream would have put them in Britain. Learn how things work asap.

LMAO..smh. Sometime people are too smart for their own good

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

yeah... they stopped there along the way and built stone henge.lol
Study asap
I said "sailed" not "drifted"...

edit on 22-6-2013 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2013 by Pinocchio because: somebody owes me a star

edit on 22-6-2013 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I said "sailed" not "drifted"...

Who cares what you said? The Pyramids date to at least 2,600 BC, the Mayans did not appear until 800-900BC. Did they have a time machine canoe as well?

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Yes I know... the Mexicans built the pyramids in BC.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Research where the gulf stream was 5000+ years ago. lol

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucifer6
Research where the gulf stream was 5000+ years ago. lol

Considering the Gulf Stream is understood to be a wind driven phenomenom beginning off the African coast and circulating into the Gulf of Mexico with its flow pattern dictated by landmases it would have had little to no change in the past 5,000 years as in a geologic timeframe this is a rather inconsequential number of years. Paleoclimatology suggests that only the northern extremities of the Gulf Stream would have been affected by glaciation and therefore your point is rather irrelevant.

Feel free to present evidence to the contrary if you feel you have some.

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

..yes, you're right (but you all may as well be the same?)

..with respect, earlier when we are talking about dinner as opposed to labor, it seems the significance was entirely overlooked.. i would make an inference here to the 'taking in of nutrients', sustenance, how a man is said to be 'what he eats'

...i would also make an inference to this 'intaking', in a similar way to how water might flow down a sink, i would also eventually make some kind of reference to the sanskrit term for 'spinning wheels' and suggest there is much study to be done here yet.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Rather irrelevant. I beg to differ.

How did the glaciers get up that high jack? Was it because the sea level was also higher? America used to be buried under water and ice. The whole world, save very few mountain ranges. I do not know much but I do know that the world was different enough to make a change in the geothermol jetstream? A big one...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Up

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join