Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Right Wing Watch is trying to smear Glenn Beck.

page: 3
9
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

About Right Wing Watch

People For the American Way's Right Wing Watch is dedicated to monitoring and reporting on the activities of right-wing political organizations, in order to expose the agenda of the extreme Right. Our researchers monitor dozens of broadcasts, emails and websites, and use their expertise on right-wing movements to analyze and distill that information for the general public.

We hope that by shedding light on the activities of right-wing organizations, we can expose the risks that their extreme and intolerant agendas present to our country. We do not endorse the views of groups that we report on.

This site may also include postings by our affiliate People For the American Way Foundation and will be so designated.




But they have to resort to hoaxes and heavily edited material to get the point across


www.rightwingwatch.org...

They are shifting blame by accusing somebody else of doing what they themselves are guilty of


it's an old commie trick.




posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

About Right Wing Watch

People For the American Way's Right Wing Watch is dedicated to monitoring and reporting on the activities of right-wing political organizations, in order to expose the agenda of the extreme Right. Our researchers monitor dozens of broadcasts, emails and websites, and use their expertise on right-wing movements to analyze and distill that information for the general public.

We hope that by shedding light on the activities of right-wing organizations, we can expose the risks that their extreme and intolerant agendas present to our country. We do not endorse the views of groups that we report on.

This site may also include postings by our affiliate People For the American Way Foundation and will be so designated.




But they have to resort to hoaxes and heavily edited material to get the point across


www.rightwingwatch.org...

They are shifting blame by accusing somebody else of doing what they themselves are guilty of


it's an old commie trick.



Sounds like the ACORN scandal



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Is this one fake too then?



'cause he's making promises there of an earth shaking scandal in 24-36hrs...



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by hamburgerler
 


The list of fake stories presented by the conservative establishment are bountiful

Where's the list that you are referencing?

See ya,
Milt


Obama is an illegal alien
Obama is a Muslim
Obama is a secret communist
Obama mother was in porno
Obama takes more vacations than any other president
Obama was sworn in on a Koran
Obama had people murdered
Obama is secret homosexual
Obama Care is a communist plot
Obama is going to become a dictator
Obama is making the economy worse
Obama keeps increasing government spending
Obama ruined the economy in 2008
Obama to sign NDAA martial law
Obama was made up out of thin air
Obama did not do to Harvard
Obama's real father was Malcom X
Obama was a CIA agent
Obama is Kenyan
Obama is an Indonesian
Obama seeks to eliminate 401 K plans
Obama is planning to build a monument of himself



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Is this one fake too then?



'cause he's making promises there of an earth shaking scandal in 24-36hrs...



Literally makes millions by terrifying people with his acting skills

He is entertainment



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hamburgerler
 


Oh dear god. please give me a Clinton, at least we had jobs in the early 90's.



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
reply to post by hamburgerler
 


Oh dear god. please give me a Clinton, at least we had jobs in the early 90's.


Don't elect a Bush again and eventually the economy will normalize



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hamburgerler

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
reply to post by hamburgerler
 


Oh dear god. please give me a Clinton, at least we had jobs in the early 90's.


Don't elect a Bush again and eventually the economy will normalize


Nahh that damage is done already with the bush era tax cuts and outsourcing incentives.

Getting off topic sorry.

I just see GB as an opportunist just like AJ making money of the ones who wish change......pining people against each other. What we need is unison.



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore
 


Hi Nef,

Good question.
I just watched that one again, in the beginning of it Beck is talking about
attending a Cable Industry Meeting.

It could have easily been cut and spliced, not to say it definitely was,
however it seems odd.

Here is a write up about The Cable Industry meeting, and Beck
appealing to his fan base for support.

Online TV Network TheBlaze Arriving on Cablevision This Weekend

May 24, 2013


Glenn Beck’s subscription-based online “news” network, TheBlaze, has been quietly chugging along ever since the conservative provocateur launched it in September 2011 (originally it was called GBTV, while TheBlaze was a conservative site modeled in many ways after The Huffington Post). Following a petition by Beck and TheBlaze to get its fans to call their TV providers and ask them to carry the channel, TheBlaze has been picked up by Dish Network, several small regional cable operators and most recently, Cablevision, which services 3.2 million customers in the NY area and will offer the network beginning this Memorial Day Weekend.


www.thevideoink.com...
edit on 14-6-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)
edit on 14-6-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
What? I read the link and I'm still confused - but then, Glenn Beck tends to do that to me, and, no, not in an "over-my-head" sort of way. But I did find this funny:


A revelation about why we park in a driveway and drive in a parkway?


So that's something..



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hamburgerler
 


Obama is an illegal alien
Obama is a Muslim
Obama is a secret communist
Obama mother was in porno
Obama takes more vacations than any other president
Obama was sworn in on a Koran
Obama had people murdered
Obama is secret homosexual
Obama Care is a communist plot
Obama is going to become a dictator
Obama is making the economy worse
Obama keeps increasing government spending
Obama ruined the economy in 2008
Obama to sign NDAA martial law
Obama was made up out of thin air
Obama did not do to Harvard
Obama's real father was Malcom X
Obama was a CIA agent
Obama is Kenyan
Obama is an Indonesian
Obama seeks to eliminate 401 K plans
Obama is planning to build a monument of himself

LOL

Yep! There's A LOT OF FICTION on that list!

Your claim that ALL of those "stories" were "presented by the conservative establishment" is just as FICTIONAL as most of those "stories" are.

See ya,
Milt



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore
 


What Beck said in that video isn't in anyway close to your over exaggerated interpretation.Where in that video did he ever use the word promise. He said hopefully within the next 24 to 36 hours he would bring the news to us. He didn't make any promises, hell, he wasn't even sure when the meeting was going to take place.

Pladuim



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim
 


Easy tiger. Its a genuine question, and that's all.

But here's an observation - Mr. Beck enjoys the drama, clearly, but where's the substance?



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore
 


I think i know what this is about, GB is trying to warn us that in a few days all the illegal aliens here are going to be indoctrinated into our society as legal Americans.


Video 1

Video 2

I received the first video in my email a few minutes ago and found the other one.
I may be speculating wildly.....?
edit on 14-6-2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
reply to post by Pladuim
 


Easy tiger. Its a genuine question, and that's all.

But here's an observation - Mr. Beck enjoys the drama, clearly, but where's the substance?


The quantity of people who actually believe his drama is actually substantial.



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Its a genuine question, and that's all.



Hi Nef,

I just found the original video from The Blaze, which is Becks Website.

Here is the original video

www.video.theblaze.com...

So , yes its another sliced cut video.

Just for the record, I am not a Beck fan or anything and I am sure he is a sensationalist
at times, just as most media talking heads are.

I just dont like being hoaxed....I dont like seeing other people hoaxed.
edit on 14-6-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships
 


Wait a minute.......i was right?

That almost never happens.


You have a beautiful avatar.
edit on 14-6-2013 by shaneslaughta because: compliments



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by neformore
Its a genuine question, and that's all.



Hi Nef,

I just found the original video from The Blaze, which is Becks Website.

Here is the original video

www.video.theblaze.com...

So , yes its another sliced cut video.

Just for the record, I am not a Beck fan or anything and I am sure he is a sensationalist
at times, just as most media talking heads are.

I just dont like being hoaxed....


Upon so quick investigation, you are quick to accept hoaxes if they are intended to damage the president, just saying you should be more consistent if you don't want people to point it out.



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim
So over the last couple of days, a lot of people have been waiting on this Earth shattering news from Glenn Beck and nothing came about. Well guess what, you have been mislead and it didn't come from Mr. Beck. Anyone want to publicly apologize for not doing their research and spreading slander in Becks direction?

ladyravensaspirincabinet.wordpress.com...

Pladuim


haa! So this was the "fishy" thing that I smelled when this news broke.

I knew there was something fishy going on. It didn't made sense.

ha!

edit on 14-6-2013 by edmc^2 because: ..



posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore


But here's an observation - Mr. Beck enjoys the drama, clearly, but where's the substance?


I take offense to this.

~cries on cue~






I cant take him seriously.

Seriously.





edit on 15-6-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join