It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP report: Commander in Nazi SS-led unit living in Minnesota

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Yes but did he buy one of those Hitler-looking teapots? That's the only way we can really be sure if he's risky or not.

What he did then and what he is doing now, what can you do with it after fifity years when the news becomes antique? There are plenty of modern day Nazis across the USA that are flying under the radar to news about the older generation. Still not favorable to the nation's security groups.

Why is the press bringing WW2 back to life, stirring a pot, summoning the monsters of war?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I agree with you, it is a witch hunt.

Nazi officer or not, he is an old man now, and to put such aperson through the stress of court and imprisonment, plus the media hoopla that's goong to happen because of this, it is not only wrong but disgusting.

What if this man was your grandfather or great grandfather? You may be surprised that he did horrible things, but hasn't anyone in the wars done so too?

Maybe not on a grand scale as this gentleman, though your still taking another life.

In all due respect, the Nazi witch hunts should have ended at the Nuremburg trials, and those who did have the black mark to have been involved and moved on with their lives, should not be bothered unless there is explicit evidence that they are still continuing their nefarious deeds under thé command of their superior officers.

I am not sticking up for Michael because he is a former Nazi and I am a von List Ariosophist. I stand for him because he is an elder and deserves to be respected as all elders should be.

Shame on you all who think all the poor, feeble old ones of the Nazi regime should still be held accountable for their crimes.

Most of the REAL perps are long dead now, so just let the remaining fade off like our WW2 vets are doing.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
He lied to enter the states. Dun. Dun dun dunn. Deport his ass back to Germany... at least. Osama Bin Laden was getting old too. Don't see much whining about killing him. Crap, I have been refused employment opportunities because of a misdemeanor 33 years ago. At least if I answered honestly. Just for a job at a bank...the biggest crooks of all... does justice mean anything to anyone? I bet he owns a home. I don't . I am a US veteran. So go figure. Send him back to Germany and let them deal with it.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
The US Space Program was started by Nazi's - lol

We would have never made it to moon without Werner Von Braun - a Nazi...the Saturn 5 rocket designed by WVB is still the most powerful rocket ever designed in the history man some 50 yrs later & still in use. But he cut his teeth on V2 rockets bound for Britian.

So going after Nazi's today is just dumb -Post WWII US was built by Nazi's.

It was called Operation Paper Clip:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nownow
He lied to enter the states. Dun. Dun dun dunn. Deport his ass back to Germany... at least. Osama Bin Laden was getting old too. Don't see much whining about killing him. Crap, I have been refused employment opportunities because of a misdemeanor 33 years ago. At least if I answered honestly. Just for a job at a bank...the biggest crooks of all... does justice mean anything to anyone? I bet he owns a home. I don't . I am a US veteran. So go figure. Send him back to Germany and let them deal with it.

this, totally concur...doing nothing is a Slap in the face to Every American who fought in that war. What if all those Veterans of WWII were ALIVE today,

What do you think THEY would say? Much less the victims of these Glorified Butchers.

the man Obviously KNEW his actions were Wrong, or he wouldn't have LIED to get into the US, so it wasn't like this was some dumb unaware kid who was simply following "orders"

Send his sorry NAZI garbage ass back to Germany, better yet, Israel,

And confiscate all he has and give those monies to the relatives to the Victims.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join