It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP report: Commander in Nazi SS-led unit living in Minnesota

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Some of you guys are so blinded by your hatred for America you can't even see you are defending Nazis

I thought there was some rule on this site about defending Nazis.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Genocides In history,

The word Genocide didn't come into existence until 1944 and became official in 1948 by the United Nations convention.

But the meaning of Genocide is found in history many times and still on going.

Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups.

melpor.hubpages.com...

The Jews during Nazi Germany is the most well known Genocide, but while about 6 million jews were killed a total of 16 million people were targeted by the Nazis about 10 million were none jews.

edit on 14-6-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Sadly history and historical facts are fair game, is nothing wrong with posting about Genocides, the Nazis and historical facts.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

This reply is shortsighted. I supposed you condone terrorism then, right? Because most of those terrorist were created when their family was innocently murdered by western bombs. Does anyone not think in the big picture?

AAC
I do. This has nothing to do with terrorism. If you want to look at the big picture, then you need to discuss terrorism as warfare conducted by those who are technologically disadvantaged. And it is also defined by the victor. Either way, one should not be able to walk away from war crimes.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I would like to know is why did they wait so long to even bring this up seriously? Yes it was a terrible thing on whatever he did but why now?

If the government or whoever wanted to held this guy accountable then they should have done something then.

I know there's no excuses for this man but dude is found to be dead anytime. Let the old past stay in the past. For AP bringing this up now is causing more hurt to victims families.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
I would like to know is why did they wait so long to even bring this up seriously? Yes it was a terrible thing on whatever he did but why now?

Thousands of Nazi Scientists were brought into America to continue their research at our military research facilities.

Those Nazi's wanted revenge on the German-American farmers who helped America destroy..."The FatherLand"....and those scientists went on to poison America. 2 General Electric nuclear jet engines ran in the midwest using the atmosphere to cool their intense energy release.....contaminated every blade of grass in America.

This forced allllll the Dairy Farmers (ran by German Americans who helped destroy Germany) to go out of business....and America had to start importing powdered milk from 3rd world countries. The Jewish business men in America were happier than ever they were going to make so much more money.

THOUSANDS of Nazi's were brought into America....and allllll plotted tactics and made things they knew would destroy America.....they knew their evil plots had to include massive money making ventures to appease the Jewish Bankers....and they'd get a free ride to kill-poison....and ultimately destroy America.

Look at the Nazi "Max Planck Society" mad scientist think tank in Germany now.....they've opened up research facilities in China....and are now helping THEM....put the final nail in the coffin to destroy the US and avenge "The Father Land".

Remember America was/ is still racists and the had the support of the KKK.....those poor uneducated KKK guys "thought" they'd be able to use what the Nazi's created to ethnically cleanse America.....the Nazi Scientists...ended up thinning the KKK ranks pretty dramatically. As they poisoned America and put alllll those German-Americans out of work.

We still have thousands of Nazi's, those formers scientists still in America...still killing. Their HomeLand, Germany....is THE only country now with Active Military Bases inside America. Holloman AFB + growing.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
reply to post by intrepid

How many women, children, handicapped, mentally challenged, etc did Truman incinerate at Hiroshima and Nagasaki? I'd wager much more than 61. It was war. Are we going to castigate that president?

Always someone.. You guys always bring that up but never mention Pearl Harbor

But it is totally irrelevant because you are comparing it to an act of war , and what the Nazis did to the jews was not an act of war it was genocide..

1. Pearl Harbor was a joke when compared to two atomic bombs.

2. These people were not Jews this has nothing to do with the holocaust.

3. They want to deport this man to a country that will convict people on circumstantial evidence only.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Some of you guys are so blinded by your hatred for America you can't even see you are defending Nazis

I thought there was some rule on this site about defending Nazis.

No one is defending Nazis. Reports are his unit may have been in the area they have nothing conclusive that they were. We have nations that is committing even worst war crimes than this today and they are not going to trial so why go after some guy that did something 65 years ago.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hardly surprising, the US always was an ally of the Nazis. What with storing their gold, providing the fuel for the luftwaffe to kill 30,000 people in England alone, and eating up all of their technological advances despite the slave labour and testing on innocent civilians of occupied European countries and England, why on earth would they care about one man?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
figures .. instead of going after the war criminals in D.C today they go after a guy with little time left .. only in amerika ...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Here's my perspective:

Spin back the clock, if this were World War II, at the end of it, this guy would have been shot.

The world we live in is becoming so overgrown with "soft" feelings it makes me sick.

We all gotta turn the other cheek, lets forgive....

We all get trophies for playing t-ball as kids, we are all winners.

This guy would have been SHOT on sight 70 years ago.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I watched a documentary recently about a Nazi War criminal hunter, and the man he was trying to get convicted.
The gentleman in question denied he was the person the hunter was after, and the only proof there seemed to be to connect him, was that some writing expert said he had the same signature.

So what was the War Crime they were chasing him for?

They claimed the man had been conscripted at 17 by the occupying Germans, he was put in charge of guarding a pile of coal, it's claimed then that one night while guarding the pile he shot at someone he caught stealing.
The next day a Jewish man was found dead.

I was Gobsmacked, have those involved with tracking Nazi, got so desperate with so many of them now dead from old age, that killing one single Jewish person, who was attempting to steal coal become a war crime?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

reply to post by intrepid

Dang Intrepid this thread reads like you are defending the nazis just to get a dig in on the US.

Surprising for a supermod

Dude, I haven't mentioned the US at all. Maybe you should go to a skin factory and order a thicker one. I'm not defending the Nazis. I'm defending logic. Some of these prosecutions are rooted in speculation. As to what this guy is accused of, I pointed out earlier that there were WAY worse things done by the Allies.
edit on 15-6-2013 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You know I well believe this, Verner Von'Braun was just one but there were entire extended family's of senior Nazis whom were taken to the US by project papter clip and once there many of them helped other Nazi's get there, now just think on Dreamland for a moment, black suited guard's, underground facility's, off limit area's do you know how powerful that Nazi influence became after the war as it was pretty powerful in the state's before it.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Isn't it about time this witch-hunt came to an end?

NO!
If he did what is claimed he should be pulled and tried. I don't care if he's in a nursing home.

The people who committed these crimes were not just shooting enemy combatants. They hauled off women, children and old people to be used, starved and executed if they didn't die on their own.

You can't just give someone a pass because it happened 'x' number of decades ago.
Look at the pictures of what was done to these people. Then think of your grandmother and baby sister.

It's one thing to forgive someone who accidentally killed someone 30 years ago. Then became a model citizen and true humanitarian.
It's another to use human skin as a lamp shade.

I will give no quarter to these inhumane people. You shouldn't either.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Such hypocrisy , hes only a criminal because he wasnt of any scientific or intelligence use to the US after the war. If he had been then he would have been pardoned and brought in through operation paperclip.

I agree. Arthur Rudolph, the man who designed the engines for the Saturn moon rocket had personally garroted Jewish slaves who were no longer productive in the underground factories.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Isn't it about time this witch-hunt came to an end?

NO!
If he did what is claimed he should be pulled and tried. I don't care if he's in a nursing home.

The people who committed these crimes were not just shooting enemy combatants. They hauled off women, children and old people to be used, starved and executed if they didn't die on their own.

You can't just give someone a pass because it happened 'x' number of decades ago.
Look at the pictures of what was done to these people. Then think of your grandmother and baby sister.

It's one thing to forgive someone who accidentally killed someone 30 years ago. Then became a model citizen and true humanitarian.
It's another to use human skin as a lamp shade.

I will give no quarter to these inhumane people. You shouldn't either.

Like I said I want to see hard proof he did it. So far they are saying his unit was in the area. Putting people on trial based on circumstantial evidence isn't right. If they have proof then by all means put him on trial.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Just leave it to the Mossad. They can take care of him if they truly think he is a war criminal. And by the way do it quietly and with style.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join