It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man of my dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Ok I have to post about this cause its annoying me sooo much

Alot of times I have dreams where everyone I love and care for dies, I know you giong to say this happens to alot of people but heres the strange thing

In everydream thru the smoke and fire I see the same guy.

Hes dressed in all black and basicly looks like Zorro (ya no the sword fighting guy) cept i can see a few strande of his hair falling over his mask over his eyes, he has red hair i no that. His eyes are a deep blue and everytme i look into them its like i can see more things than i can describe...

But then when i see him and try to comfront him...i allways wake up

Can anyone tell me if this has any meaning

I mean i found out the meaning of one of my dreams using a ancient Gypsie Dream Dictionary but i could find nothing on this dream

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Are you perhaps holding to the notion that a man will someday "rescue" you?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

In everydream thru the smoke and fire I see the same guy.

Thru smoke and fire? I am interested in this part. What all are you seeing in your dream besides the same guy?

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Just because you have a dream about some guy doesn't mean he's the one, no...I should have never messed with the guy I dreamed about before meeting. He made me miserable.:w:

[Edited on 13-11-2004 by jlc163]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well what I mean is I think its the guy ("Zeke" is what I call him) is the one who killed everyone.

Fire all over the ground and smoke and a bunch of dead bodies killed in MANY ways

I had the dream again last night

I ran at him when I saw him and started fighting with him

He knocked me down and walked off, when I tried to stand to get him he dissapeered into the smoke and I woke up

top topics

join