It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spy Back: How to View Your NSA or FBI File

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Not sure if right forum or posted already.
But with current events, I think people should gain the knowledge in this article, it can be quite useful...

Do you know what FOIA is? No? Don’t be alarmed, most Americans don’t. It is better known as the Freedom of Information Act (introduced by Sen. Edward V. Long in 1965 and signed into law by President Lyndon B. Johnson in 1966), and is most often used by Americans looking for answers into the deep mysteries of government activity.

You can use it yourself to discover what organizations like the National Security Agency or the Federal Bureau of Investigation have on your file. Amazingly, FIOA can be used by you to get whatever files that the NSA or FBI or any other three letter agency has on you.

For those worried about heir privacy, and don't know what FOIA is, I suggest giving this article a good read.
I wonder what us on ATS have in common on our files

Full Article Here

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Requesting FBI Records Note: The FBI FOIA Document Processing System (FDPS) is presently undergoing a scheduled upgrade. Although new requests are still being accepted, there may be some delay. This upgrade will enhance our ability to process the large volume of requests made to the FBI’s FOIA program. If you need further assistance, please contact our public information officer by telephone at (540) 868-4593 or by e-mail at [email protected]. We apologize for any inconvenience.

FBI

WOW... They are so predictable

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kuroodo

You will need this:

DOJ Certification of Identity

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FrankLY

Doesn't surprise me xD

new topics