It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some help with a friend who was said to be possessed by aliens...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have a friend who someone said was possessed by aliens.

Now, I thought this was quite outrageous and I didn't believe it. The guy is still the same guy he always is. He's not acting any differently. When you think of possession you would think that the person would act differently, but then I started thinking well if the possessor is really good, the control would be very subtle. Now I looked at some websites about the alleged symptoms and he is actually experiencing a few but not many. We concluded that the causes of those symptoms could be from something else. For example, sometimes its hard for the guy to keep a clear train of thought or might have impulsive thoughts. The thing is that he's been diagnosed with ADHD before so it might just be that.

In any event, I would like some advice on how he can deal with this if this really is true. I am in the know with this kind of topic and I know that these claims could be very well true...I had started to come up with some ideas:

- Prayer
- Meditation
- Mantras

I was thinking incense might work, but I heard the wrong kind of incense can actually just strengthen the possession instead of getting rid of it. Also I heard salt water or using salt is supposed to have some kind of effect - but I don't really know how I would go about using it...

Also it was suggested to me that plants can work as well if they are in close vicinity of the person.

Please, serious replies only. If you don't believe this then don't reply. I will appreciate anyone who has REAL experience with this.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
So you think your pal is possessed by Aliens because someone else told you so? and the guy seems normal?
Maybe it is the person who is telling you he is possessed who needs help.
Possession is not real you know..mental illness is.
edit on 14-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Your "someone" who said you friend is possessed by Aliens needs to see a Doctor....your Friend on the other hand is probably just fine.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Pineal gland...Lay off it. Sigh

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineEvolution

possessed by aliens? is that what they call it now, so its not possessed by "demons" anymore

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Hello, I have never dealt with aliens before but I wanted to step in here and make sure that you really mean an alien or group of aliens has possessed your friend.
I felt concerned because your own suggestions of incense and prayers made me think that you might have meant that your friend was "possessed" by a demonic spirit of a supernatural sort. If that is the case, then your suggestions may help, you may also want to research exorcisms and spiritual removal techniques.

If you, in fact, believe that your friend may be under control by an alien, that's something probably quite different. I do not have any real concrete solutions for that, however, if it were my friend, I would probably take him/her to a pub or two and get them drunk and then have a conversation about aliens and see if they are loosened up enough to let something slip that could help you further.

Unfortunately, whether possessed spiritually or via an alien, I do not think they will be very welcoming of you to discuss and fix it. I think if I went to one of my friends wanting to discuss something of this sort with them I'd probably be called crazy and asked to leave and be given the cold shoulder from them. Are you willing to risk losing a friend to save them?

If so, tread lightly, collect information and then when you have enough of an idea of what's going on, formulate a plan and finally put it into action/confront them.

I apologize if this isn't extremely helpful but I do not think you will find a lot of experts on alien control techniques.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I would like some advice on how he can deal with this if this really is true.

It isn't true , you don't get possessed by Aliens .

I was thinking incense might work, but I heard the wrong kind of incense can actually just strengthen the possession instead of getting rid of it.

This is a joke right ?

Also it was suggested to me that plants can work as well if they are in close vicinity of the person.

Is it possible that "plants" may be causing his symptoms .

Please, serious replies only. If you don't believe this then don't reply.

I doubt its possible to give a serious reply to a thread entitled "Some help with a friend who was said to be possessed by aliens"

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

No mantras,, no good,, i have had the same kind of experiences,, i am not sure (idiocracy reference)
but i sometimes still think i am not alone in my head...

but for advice, this helped me also,,

try asking, so what if you are? what difference does it make?

if your friend can function, and does not seem dangerous,, its all good....

lots of "normal" people seem to me like they are possessed,,,, and not in a good way...

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Its probably just his conscious working out an interior conflict.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
To each their own.

But really the third eye is not a worth while experience at all, same with the crown. The lower 5 chakras are much better to play or experience with, and have little or no consequences at all. The third eye and crown are regard as spiritual achievement in culture these days, and some will obviously try shortcuts. This can be a terrifying experience when one wants to start tinkering up there.

Fool around with 5 chakras as much as you want, just a word of warning for those trying to seek holy grails.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Go to confession, you dont need a priest just holy ground. Then chain your friend. Inject him with your now purified blood. Tell him to reveal his sins. If he shows any sign of agression after the question, inject wait 8 hours then do it again. Repeat the process until you feel the alien is is truly sorry for the things he has done. Then cut your hand and make him drink your purified blood. You just cured an alien and made him human.

Thanks supernatural

Face/palm

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The person who told him he was possessed sounded like a conspiracy type guy. He was going on about the NWO and how world war 3 would be fought by aliens, etc.

Now some people who go on about this stuff are actually mentally unhealthy. I'm pretty sure the guy was, because he was saying some generalizations about many things.

I'm the kind of person that looks at scenario's of world war 3 in a more realistic perspective in regards to the global economy and resources. I also look at extraterrestrials a lot more realistically (i.e. - considering the mathematical probability of life on other planets, those who evolve to a certain point where they can travel through space, etc.)

That would be the only reason I would consider alien possession a distinct possibility - in the event there is some advanced technology that allows an extraterrestrial species to enter the minds of people and influence their thoughts.

What I think in that situation however, is that you can control your thoughts and become aware of any so called "alien influence" and just deny that influence.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Possession is a kind of bullying. Even human minds can possess each other. Magic rituals are not likely to work. The first thing for your friend to do is avoid aliens and anything to do with them. Reading about them and obsessing about them can draw them to you. Secondly he should live a healthy life. Good food exercise etc. Stay away from marijuana, drugs. If he believes in God or spiritual things focus on these things and be determined to be mentally, physically and spiritually healthy to a degree of perfection if that is possible.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

The title of this thread is:

Some help with a friend who was said to be possessed by aliens...

It is NOT to ridicule the OP, make off topic remarks, or act in any capacity that violates our Terms & Conditions as well as our community atmosphere of civility and decorum.

Please refrain from posting if you aren't able to follow the simple rules and posting behaviors that we expect from the membership.

~Tenth
ATS Mod

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivineEvolution
I have a friend who someone said was possessed by aliens.
...Please, serious replies only. If you don't believe this then don't reply. I will appreciate anyone who has REAL experience with this.

Okay - this isn't entirely serious...but...who knows...IT MIGHT WORK!
Have you tried a large centrifuge?
If not...might want to give it a whirl (literally)...
If you have no centrifuges handy - try a merry-go-round - and, you probably know the drill.

I can speak from numerous angles of experience on this topic.
I don't think your friend is possessed by anything more/less than their untapped mind (which is pretty amazing).
You don't have to take my word for it...but, if you care for any more information, I'll be sure to reply.
Good Luck.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Why would your "friend" be possessed by aliens?.......considering the fact that you don't have any evidence whatsoever...I'm wondering how you or your friend of a friend came to the conclusion that aliens are responsible for this non event?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DivineEvolution
That would be the only reason I would consider alien possession a distinct possibility - in the event there is some advanced technology that allows an extraterrestrial species to enter the minds of people and influence their thoughts.

advanced technology?
And you're thinking incense and salt?
Maybe he just needs a little help with the ADHD.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Wow! So many people coming out of the woodwork admitting they possess knowledge of aliens and their doings! I don't know if your opening post had some code word that set them off to begin these confessions or what, but wow!

For example, one of our well known members, Gortex, has decided for some reason to come out in this thread admitting that he knows all about em! Well, according to this resident alien expert, aliens DO NOT possess you. Well that's good to know!

If you don't mind, I've got some other questions... Since so many of you seem to be well educated on the behavior of aliens, anyone can answer... Ok, here we go...

1 Did the alien himself TELL you that they do not possess people? How can you be sure they were not lying? Or, do you have some super power that allows you to read the minds of these beings?

My gosh this is fascinating... I never thought I would meet someone who has these answers... I'm half tempted to go wake up my brother and my dad and mom. But last time I did that, it turned out that the people who were implying that they had met aliens and had all this knowledge were low down, filthy, no good stinkin liars!! I know this isn't the case here, especially with well respected members involved...but you'll have to understand my reasoning here. You see, I need to make sure I have a place to live, and if I keep disturbing their sleep, they might kick me out...

I'm kinda torn here, but if one of you could just pm me with a link or something to some sort of factual evidence of your encounters, then I can decide if this is worth waking up my family for. Thanks! I know you guys won't let me down!

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I should of asked this in my first post, instead of assuming.

Does your friend meditate, and if so, was he trying third eye meditations? If that happens to be the case, then convince him to stop it. Also, if he doesn't he should try some breathing meditations, to help calm his nerves at least.
edit on 15-6-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join