It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Russia unconvinced by evidence of Syrian chemical weapons use

page: 2
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
You know I've got an idea we could try here. I know it's a little crazy, but I feel that if correctly implemented it will be widely accepted.

Why don't we just stay the heck out of Syria? You know, pull our nose out of their business and let them fight their own revolution.




posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t
You know I've got an idea we could try here. I know it's a little crazy, but I feel that if correctly implemented it will be widely accepted.

Why don't we just stay the heck out of Syria? You know, pull our nose out of their business and let them fight their own revolution.


Because companies like Halliburton, KBR and Blackwater have a vested interest in war. They are the power brokers when it comes to US involvement.

Taking comfort in the "good guy/bad guy" para-dime is completely devoid of reality....it's a brave new world.


edition.cnn.com...
War for Profit.....
edit on 14-6-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12
 


I know, the MIC and all its contractors would never let us back out of Syria, but I thought it would be worth a mention. Someone's got to say it. The way the government talks, you'd think there were only two options: Side with the rebels or side with the Syrian government. Apparently just staying the hell out of the country altogether just isn't in the cards.



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96


Never put much stock in what Russia says.


And you can put stock in what the usa says?



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash


Russia even worked on Ebola-pox hybrids, and I would wager to guess that the USA and UK did too once they found out the other side was doing it.

Biopreparat wiki
edit on 14-6-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

Started when they found out the otherside was doing it eh?

No they started before that i bet!

Not a bioweapon but the uk invented VX gas....



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

Originally posted by muzzleflash


Russia even worked on Ebola-pox hybrids, and I would wager to guess that the USA and UK did too once they found out the other side was doing it.

Biopreparat wiki
edit on 14-6-2013 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

Started when they found out the otherside was doing it eh?

No they started before that i bet!

Not a bioweapon but the uk invented VX gas....


Yeah I'm sure the US and UK have their own slew of creative inventions.
As far as I know though USSR was the first to create Ebolapox hybrids. But if you find anything contradicting that please update me with better info, thanks.



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


Microbiology is my career area so i will ask around and see what i can dig up.

I know in the 70's they were mucking around with the marburg virus (very similar to ebola) at porton down here in the uk. What they were doing with it i dont know but it was no doubt dodgy.

Thing with the usa/ uk most of our dodgy dealings are buried in classified documents......



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk
 



edit on 14-6-2013 by Nephalim because: man just screwit nevermind.



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk
 


Im really getting scared i find myself agreeing with the russians a lot lately. Arming rebels who are working with Islamic extremists hey what could go wrong right?



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


Microbiology is my career area so i will ask around and see what i can dig up.

I know in the 70's they were mucking around with the marburg virus (very similar to ebola) at porton down here in the uk. What they were doing with it i dont know but it was no doubt dodgy.

Thing with the usa/ uk most of our dodgy dealings are buried in classified documents......


Yeah we only know about the Soviet stuff because of defectors. I don't think I know of any microbiology types that defected from the West to the East...so our stuff is mostly all still completely in the shadows.



posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephalim
reply to post by AlphaHawk
 


Well are they convinced that a hundred thousand people are dead?
Whats it going to take? another 100 thousand?

When is enough, enough?


Why does that matter the civil war in the US over 600000. Syria 93000 so far when your in a war people die why should other countries intervene in a civil war.Other countries need to stay out of it no trying to pick a winner. No one wins and the only way a country will make meaningful change is to spill that blood and vow to never do it again.Then and only then will they create a government right for them.



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join