It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

choppers going somewhere?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spew
its where i went all summer with friends to get drunk.

I guess I'd be more likely to call anything a ufo if I was drunk as well.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
They were flying to 29 Palms Marine Base. That is the corridor to the ground/ weapons and tank training center outside of Barstow. My guess is that they were either Pavelow's or your standard Blackhawk flying in formation for a Ranger ground deployment at the training center.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

So, just being odd isn't necessarily that uncommon here...

You sure been through a lot. However, I am not saying having such encounters means you are odd and unreliable, I am saying this person's past stories, which are only weeks apart from today, are seemingly lies. If you read his past threads, you will see exactly what I am talking about.
Seeing as this entire thread is based on this person's testimony, I thought it was necessary to highlight this person's history with us. If it was you saying you saw these black helicopters, I would be more inclined to believe you are telling the truth.

Anyway I am going to drop it now

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Dang gaz, i wouldnt want to be you...
(BTW, where you put poltergeist in your thread, i misread it and thought it was proctologist for some reason...)

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
they were flying the opposite way of the 29palm base. that base is 20 or so miles from where i was also.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Spew

Having lived in Anza for many years, I've seen quite a bit. The choppers black and otherwise appear semi frequently. Many times it's just the Marines using the horse canyon area for low level training (this has been going on for years). Even today, if you know the right persons you can visit military fighter wrecks from the 50's out there. Then there are the other choppers, black, flying mostly at night or early evenings. Also the recent reports and personal experience with a very strange object which seems to float over the West end of town. There are even recent Bigfoot stories, if you can believe that... at least the local newspaper is talking about it. Strange stuff going on.

M

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join