It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

choppers going somewhere?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
two days ago from today (today is sunday, sorry i never know the date) i was in the outskirts of the city in so. california (palm springs area) its kind of in the middle of nowhere if you will. theres some mountains and bushes and stuff, its where i went all summer with friends to get drunk. that sort of place. i was having a cigarette when 6 or 7 helicopters flew over me very fast i guess about 100 yards up im bad with distance. i ran up a big hill as fast as i could and saw them decline altitude very fast and it looked like they went behind a mtn. i was thinkin maybe something crashed there (ufo maybe) and it was the gov. checkin it out. although i didnt see or hear anything crash. any ideas?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
What color were the coppers? Were they marked? Whats up?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
did you see or hear a UFO crash?

hmmm 6 or 7 choppers, that is alot, mabey a training op? After all, PalmSprings is surrounded by forests and small cities like Anza (been there) ...yeah, no one to disturb, no complaints, So I can't say, but unless you saw or heard something it was probibly just a training op, or going to Miramar, from Pendalton, or something, unles you heard or saw something, I wouldn't think a UFO crashed, if one did, it would have been just min before the choppers arived

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
i agree. a ufo crash would be my first guess had i heard or seen one. but i didnt. the choppers were all black. im not very fimiliar with the kinds of choppers but they werent like weak news choppers. i didnt see any markings on them either just black. they never flew back either. i guess they just stayed wherever they went cuz i stayed another 45 min to an hour.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Its no longer holloween folks.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
thats funny tempe! not. dont waste space on my thread with your ignorance acceptance.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spew
thats funny tempe! not. dont waste space on my thread with your ignorance acceptance.
Ignorance? Dont waste space on YOUR thread?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yes, I agree, if someone poses a serious question, to mock it with your lack of caring for what he is proposing is rather Juvinile, and shows little concern for others thoughts,

Hmmm, yeah, I again would say it is probibly not a UFO, the gov would have been on it very quickly, so unless you had just gotten there before they flew over, you would have heard something

Large black helocopters, hmmm most large helocopters would be a seaking or a black hawk, and since it was probibly from pendalton, it was probibly a black hawk.

you might be interested in this other forum
www.abovetopsecret.com...

it was this girl in SD who looked at the all night palomar observatory web site, and found a bright light in the sky on the 3rd, and refrenced it again on the 5th. If you still think it is a UFO, you should U2U her and see if the stories colaborate, or look at the pics. Though I don't really think either is a UFO, *shrug* it could be a possibility

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dusty1031

Large black helocopters, hmmm most large helocopters would be a seaking or a black hawk, and since it was probibly from pendalton, it was probibly a black hawk.

what and where is pendalton?
ya next time ill bring a camera. i go there quite often.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Marine Corps Base, Camp Pendleton, California 92055

Yeah....carry a camera with you! I drive fairly often from Oklahoma to California and vice-versa. There is more than 1 time I wish I had my camera with me...espeically around the Travis AFB area. Now that I carry it nearly everywhere I don't see squat...lol.

Cameron

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
haha ya. i will try and take some pictures next time i go which will be soon but i dont know if anything will happen just like you lol. if i get some ill post. im goin to area 51 soon by the way and ill try and post some pics here from that also. thanks for the help and ill check into that pendalton place. listen to TheUsed

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Did it look like any of these?

If it looked like any of those, just give the number

BTW, camp pendleton is kinda a ways off, but its big, so dont rule it out

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Can you give us a better understanding of where this area that you were at is located.

Can you give us the name of the town and maybe the closet main roads and the distance that you feel that would have landed from there.

Maybe it is a secret base and maybe we can dig up some sat photos and see.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Occasionally I see a swarm & heli's go by, but my first thought is always what kind of exercise are they doing today. I don't know why this is posted in the Aliens & UFO's forum & what made you think the only time a group of heli's go by that they are looking for a crashed UFO. Do you have some more info tho share with us?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It seems everytime someone sees helicopters, jets, or other aircraft in a bunch, they immediately suggest that it has something to do with UFOs. Not trying to sound rude, it's just that it's true.

I always see a bunch of helicopters fly here, in Vancouver, and I doubt it has to do anything with UFOs because it's a crowded city.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
hello again, Yeah, pendalton is a bit far, but it is large, and between Palm Sp. and Pendelton is a little bit of the city of Temecula, destert and a natl. Froest, as well the same to the east side of palm springs. To get to mirimar from pendelton (b/c restrictions and complaints about noise) a helo or jet would go inland and fly along this forest or desert, taking them right next to/arround palm springs, then once it was far enough south, cut in.

So yep, it could be secret, or jsut some guys going to miramar

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I think we should take into account, the post history of the author of this topic. This is the same person that claimed there was a ghost at his house, which was not bought by fellow members, so he he started another topic almost immediately after, talking about a ghost at his work place. It would not be untrue if I said many members highlighted gaping holes in his stories.

In addition to that, the fact his manner of language is uncultured(past shows a lot of vulgarity) really should put a big question mark for us all, of whether this person can be trusted, ever.

Ghost at home, ghost at work, and now he's trying to pass of a UFO crash. What next? An Abduction? A conversation with God? I take his name "spew" seriously.

[edit on 7-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hey, there is no reason that we should judge people based off of there past statements, and if they are lies, we really don't get hurt by there posts, so he has every right to post that you or I do, *shrug* don't undermind people's reputations, the world does not revolve once a lier always a lier, as well, just because you don't believe them, you do not need to spread that to us.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dusty1031
once a lier always a lier, as well, just because you don't believe them, you do not need to spread that to us.

You can believe whatever and whoever you want. I am just letting you know the whole story. And it is not that his posts should be judged due to his past record, it's his claims. If someone seems to be lying twice in a row, and then follows it up with another outlandish claim, it is only natural and logical to be dubious.

He may wel be tellng the truth this time, but all I have is his word, and I think it's fair to say, he's not trustworthy as a source. I for one, am not sketical about black helicopters or UFO's at all.

And NO he doesn't have the right to lie to us. Someone just did a few minutes hours ago, and they were banned immediately.

[edit on 8-11-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   

agree. a ufo crash would be my first guess had i heard or seen one. but i didnt. the choppers were all black. im not very fimiliar with the kinds of choppers but they werent like weak news choppers. i didnt see any markings on them either just black. they never flew back either. i guess they just stayed wherever they went cuz i stayed another 45 min to an hour.

While the presidential candidates were in town, I saw about 6 Black Blackhawks heading towards Tampa (McDill AFB), so I wouldn't completely discount the story... Of course, making the leap that they are investigating a UFO crash is quite a leap. There are a variety of much more mundane tasks that they were likely up to.

As for post history, I'm an odd case myself, which is WHY I came here in the first place....

1. I had a profound UFO experience as a child.
2. I'm a SLIder (in paranormal lingo), see electric people threads...and have a minor ability with various psychic disciplines.
3. I've had ghost/phantasm/poltergeist experiences throughout my life, including a phantom (apparition not responding to stimuli) in my current residence.
4. I've been indirectly hit by lightning on three separate occassions, two of them resulting in unconsciousness. (may be the basis for the SLI, etc. who knows?)
5. My first OBE was a result of being knocked unconscious when getting mugged by 4 guys.
6. I may very well be a blood chimera, as I have two official blood types on record.

So, just being odd isn't necessarily that uncommon here...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join