It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There Any Evidence That All UFOs Are Just Secret Military Black Ops???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

What do you know about the Nazi UFO connection scenarios?
There is a lot of content to them so it could take months to research all of the aspects to it.

Youtube and Google have some decent results half of the time if you just try a few of the keywords.
There have also been some good documentaries covering aspects of it, but few really cover the whole gamut.

It really leaves you asking even more questions in the end but that's the only way we can really start to get to the bottom of what is going on. If we were to get the "genuine advanced unknown flying craft" sightings and try to determine who their pilots were, this is one of those possibilities among the alternatives.

It just seems that there are cases that involve flight characteristics that where way of the radar for even black budget back ops technologies , that is from Dr James McDonald in his investigations of those cases that where already deemed "high strangeness". The ET hypothesis is one explanation that should be considered plausible after all who on hear has the credibility of implying that science today and in the past knows or knew all there is to know. What the questions leave me is why is the ET hypothesis is given the hard shoulder most of the time, it deserve every bit of respect as the other alternative explanations.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by karl 12

I wouldn't say it's a ridiculous question at all considering the 'secret military test vehicle' hypothesis seems to be quite a popular one amongst a certain section of UFO researchers.

I seriously doubt there's anyone in the world that thinks that every single UFO report ever made is a secret black op.

Its obvious the Op is misusing the term Unidentified Flying Object but even with that in mind people often cant identify all sort op things from balloons, satellites , comets , RC planes , normal planes helicopters , Chinese lanterns. All these things are reported as UFO's on a daily basis.

So is there any evidence that all unidentified flying objects ever reported are secret black ops? ...er no.

edit on 14-6-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

eh misusing the term UFO , well i did try and imply that for those UFO cases that where deemed by credible investigations and deemed "high strangeness" cases that ALL of them are in the black ops bracket. So is their tangible evidence that all of these cases of high strangeness are of black ops origins , i did not mean every single UFO report, that is a glaring dIiffrence in what you are implying in the misuse of the term UFO.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Yes i see that now , was that bit there when you first made the post or did you add that in one of your edits?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Yeah when I first got into the whole subject I was considering the ET aspects of it mostly.

I didn't really start to get into the related stuff with human govts until more recently. Even if the US and UK and USSR govts had gotten flying disk tech in the late 40s or early 50s, it is safe to say the Nazi stuff predates that back into the 30s at least.

Then we ask where did they get it from? And it invariably leads to some type of non-human entity whether it be from other worlds or inner earth or the moon or mixtures of these scenarios. Even if we postulate the technology derives from Tesla 30 years prior to the Nazis, further claims state that he had gotten it from his father who had gotten it from the Vatican archives.

Where would the Vatican have gotten this information? Remnants from Atlantis that are hidden away ? Who knows, the imagination is the limit.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Point is no matter how you boil it down through the countless possibilities, over 95% of the time we are left pondering "Ancient Aliens" concepts. At least I am and I take the subject seriously because I actually do wonder what the answers are to why Earth is the way it is today. There are anomalies abounding that need resolution!

So of course I am going to read ancient texts and take all of these historical things into account. Legends myths whatever. It's all the same to me. Clues to the mystery.

I haven't found the ultimate solution to all of the questions yet, and I actually don't even think that is possible for a feeble human mind. But I do feel like I am on the chase for answers, and I am pretty lucky and stumble upon really mind blowing ones pretty often these days. I look for cool weird stuff all of the time.

I am also pretty skeptical at the same time and I certainly remind myself constantly to not be fooled into believing into any mumbo jumbo or hocus pocus voodoo nonsense. If things don't add up, that has to be dealt with.

There are questions and there are answers. Many questions remain unanswered and may remain so indefinitely. We have to compensate and look around the missing pieces for context clues to fill in the gaps. All sorts of puzzle pieces might fit, so we have to keep them all on the table until we make for absolute sure which one fits.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Yes i see that now , was that bit there when you first made the post or did you add that in one of your edits?

Nope, meant it all along, that is what the edit function is for i suppose, to edit parts of text you have on occasion not worded as it should be but we are all human i suppose.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

ahh i see

edit on 14-6-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

but we are all human i suppose.

Yes we are all susceptible to making mistakes. Even very experienced ATS members. The only people that don't make mistakes are pilots.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

IMHO...the UFO enigma is given a hard shoulder by the U.S. Air Force, because they don't want to admit that the pilot's that perform the aerial theatrics from these totally alien starships, are the Top Gun's of our skies; when they [alien starships] decide to make an appearance. Arthur C. Clark must have had too many young boys on his mind, when he made that misleading statement that these UFO sightings are not in anyway "starships."

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I looked over these cases and the described flight behavior of the craft is consistent with how these things operate that our government black programs are using. Remember the "Nazi Bell"? This thing had to be held down with chains to keep it from zipping off into the sky. Apparently we got the technology from them after the war and by 1947 (Roswell crash) we were flying them. This doesn't explain the "Foo Fighters", but check out my posts in the thread about Ufo's being a joke and you'll learn what makes them move. Keep your eyes on my posts over the next few days and weeks. I might start a thread telling you all how they work and how to build a demo model yourself that will hover in the air.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I believe the statement "all UFOs are military" is challenged by several cases such as Rendlesham where UFOs are interfering with nuclear weapons.

Whether it's just a survey of the facility, like I think happened at Rendlesham, or actually arming and disarming the missiles, like has happened in other cases, they could inadvertently cause a nuclear exchange and jeopardise the whole world, themselves included.

Assuming some UFOs are aliens, there could be multiple factions within the military, within the aliens, and maybe among those with private wealth, all with their own technology and agenda, and with ever-changing alliances and enemies.

We are led to believe that the U.S. military is the supreme power in the world but evidently there is a more powerful group. We call them aliens because we cannot understand how this could be a group of humans.

The military is happy with that public perception, and the "aliens" are happy with it, because it gives them a cover story.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangegemstone
reply to post by karl 12

I looked over these cases and the described flight behavior of the craft is consistent with how these things operate that our government black programs are using. Remember the "Nazi Bell"? This thing had to be held down with chains to keep it from zipping off into the sky.

Any evidence that was anything actually like that? I thought the most likely historically justified explanation was as a calutron for electromagnetic isotope separate. Very large magnet installations also need to be bolted extremely stoutly to the concrete, because sudden 'dumps' of a large magnetic field due to a failure can cause large torques which can rip apart expensive equipment. (a large strong magnetic field can store a large amount of angular momentum).

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Sure, that could have been what it was. I was just throwing out a possibility as to where the U.S. got the technology from.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join