It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There Any Evidence That All UFOs Are Just Secret Military Black Ops???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This has had me wondering for a time now if those UFO reports that after credible investigations by credible sources,(Dr James E McDonald calibre),are deemed by their percentages of "high strangeness" they contain are nothing more that secret military nano technology and by that reason alone none can be considered as ET in origin.

The arguments that what we all constitute as today's or "at present" technology available for our perception is really only a fraction of what the military have acquired over the years as a result of "black budgets" not accountable through the acts of national security.

Of course i have no evidence that this is indeed the truth ,hence the thread title but is the arguments that the USAF intelligences over the years has jumped on the UFO bandwagon through clever disinformation tactics to divert attention and suspicion away from their stealth black ops technology and encourage the ET hypotheses for those harder to explain UFO reports.

While i make no claims that ALL UFO reports are just secret military craft is there any real evidence that this is the case and that the ET hypothesis is redundant for any UFO case that is deemed unsolvable due to its "flight characteristics ", sudden stop,acceleration,vertical climb ect in fact any object that has performed flight capabilities that are deemed advanced or beyond current technological capabilities of its time,these years are of interest as they seem to contain varying intense patterns or "flaps" , "waves" the 1940"s,50"s,60"s .

Would appreciate any comments, links or information that could open a few doors to this curious ATS member ,cheers in advance.

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

i have seen ufo`s that i believe are military drones, got a bad pic also, saw it very close, photo taken far away,
and its made more "clear" , by a fellow ats member.

but, whilst in a psychosis or meditating or sleep deprived, i have gotten glimpses of something else, beings of molten metals and light, and when i started to investigate, i found the beings carved in stone, in guatemalan ruins,
and this was before, i had seen anything like this, and they had their "baskets" with them,,,,
they have always been here....

i am better now, but no need to bash, an already beaten man, thank you.

one more thing,, so my point is that they are just outside the known reality.. in the inbetweens..
edit on 14-6-2013 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
there's no evidence on any UFO.......... because there Unidentified

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I would say that with the advent of UAVs and holographic projection, the military and advanced development agencies could put up any display in the sky they like. From giant Stay-puff Marshmallow men to Independence Day sized craft.

People say there are sightings of craft that seem to cross the sky in a flash. But it could be two phenomenon, one flashes at one side and then another flashes at the other side of the horizon and it looks like one craft flying.

UAV craft can easily mimic any UFO type event, and humans are notorious for seeing sky illusions and misperceptions. It's unlikely that a 'real UFO' would be flashing visible lights for us to see if they wanted to remain secretive.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You cannot prove "all" ufos are any one thing.

Because the facts have already shown that virtually anything that flies can be misidentified or unidentified depending on the observer and their knowledge.

We have too many semantics issues here to really even get into this as a topic IMHO.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I believe that the majority of UFO sightings will be proven out to be secret military projects (if they haven't been already) or have been misidentified. However I also believe that a small percentage cannot be explained away as Black Ops projects and probably never will be. I have no links or proof of my beliefs but since the government and military usually don't make their projects public for sometimes decades- if ever- there is no way to ever be certain.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
In short, no there's no evidence that they are all Military and there's no evidence that they're all ET.

My personal belief though is that there's a high probability that a large number of these UFOs are our own technology. Tech so advanced compared to what the general public has that if it were announce to the world, it would completely remove the choke-hold that the energy companies have on us, and you can't have that if your game is control.

Plus, anything that flies can be "unidentified".

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I wonder if that Headset is Bluetooth?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
No, there isn't prove that they are of military origin, or of an alien military origin. Really that comes down to the persons believe. Most would like to say military cause(well in my opinion) would bring the least amount of question as well as some where along the logical lines( or rational). If they were of alien construction, then it would raise many questions as well as fears compared to the military explanation

Personally I think it come down to capabilities for such explanations. The more acrobatic and swift the craft, the more advanced it is. I don't doubt that the military has advanced craft, but really it like the comparing a Chevrolet to Lamborghini. Also I think quantity of the same model craft could also lead to possible answers of origin. I mean it must take alot of resources, as well as professionals to make such craft that it would take time.

Meanwhile an advanced race could manufacture them like it was a regular 9-5 shift.

In the end of such explantions, beauty is forever in the eye of the beholder.[
edit on 14-6-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   
There is no evidence that all of anything unidentified is anything identifiable..no offense but its a ridiculous question.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dominar
In short, no there's no evidence that they are all Military and there's no evidence that they're all ET.

My personal belief though is that there's a high probability that a large number of these UFOs are our own technology.

That is almost certain. It is on the record that a substantial number of 50's and 60's UFO sightings were in fact misidentification of classified tests and operations---U-2, CORONA, etc. Surely this continues today. Note that the US government (and others) often misdirect. Intelligence operations by CIA (e.g. U-2/A-12) and NRO are not considered to be legally military, neither are tests or even operations by private contractors (who don't have disclosure requirements).

Tech so advanced compared to what the general public has that if it were announce to the world, it would completely remove the choke-hold that the energy companies have on us, and you can't have that if your game is control.

This doesn't make sense. Technology which removes the "choke-hold" of corrupt middle-east barons who were born on lucky geology and gives more power to advanced industrial companies is a major win for the industrial country. Remember that for any money paid to oil and energy companies, there are powerful and wealthy forces paying money to them.

And 'energy' is not entirely fungible. Wind is free energy for the fuel but that doesn't change the reality of capital requirements, investment and production. USA could, hypothetically (and formerly, was once able to) build and fuel nuclear plants from raw materials mined entirely in its own borders. Even if there is some secret "free energy", would it be any cheaper to build than a fission plant, which we have 40 years of experience with?

edit on 14-6-2013 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
You cannot prove "all" ufos are any one thing.

Because the facts have already shown that virtually anything that flies can be misidentified or unidentified depending on the observer and their knowledge.

We have too many semantics issues here to really even get into this as a topic IMHO.

Was going along the lines of the investigations carried out by Dr James E McDonald who showed that the semantics of certain UFO cases could be deemed as identified as purely "unknowns" due to their flight characteristics or the data contain in military reports by military witnesses. The calibre of the witness is very important as is the credibility of those who investigate it and McDonald and the cases he investigated do show that the semantics of the cases he investigated can provide data that deems a case a un-knowable in the sense of an objects origin, can an object in this sense be deemed not from earth due to its flight characteristics and level of high strangeness backed up by credible military witnesses.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

if ufo's were military black ops then they wouldnt be ufo's

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I wouldn't say it's a ridiculous question at all considering the 'secret military test vehicle' hypothesis seems to be quite a popular one amongst a certain section of UFO researchers.

This case from 1957 and this case from 1960 are intriguing ones for SMTV beleivers as I don't think there's anything in the public domain even today which could perform the reported flight characteristics - don't know what the objects involved actually were but I have a hard time swallowing the proposal they were U.S. aircraft.

Cheers.
edit on 9-11-2013 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Originally posted by Dominar

My personal belief though is that there's a high probability that a large number of these UFOs are our own technology.

That is almost certain. It is on the record that a substantial number of 50's and 60's UFO sightings were in fact misidentification of classified tests and operations---U-2, CORONA, etc. Surely this continues today. Note that the US government (and others) often misdirect. Intelligence operations by CIA (e.g. U-2/A-12) and NRO are not considered to be legally military, neither are tests or even operations by private contractors (who don't have disclosure requirements).

Tech so advanced compared to what the general public has that if it were announce to the world, it would completely remove the choke-hold that the energy companies have on us, and you can't have that if your game is control.

This doesn't make sense. Technology which removes the "choke-hold" of corrupt middle-east barons who were born on lucky geology and gives more power to advanced industrial companies is a major win for the industrial country. Remember that for any money paid to oil and energy companies, there are powerful and wealthy forces paying money to them.

And 'energy' is not entirely fungible. Wind is free energy for the fuel but that doesn't change the reality of capital requirements, investment and production. USA could, hypothetically (and formerly, was once able to) build and fuel nuclear plants from raw materials mined entirely in its own borders. Even if there is some secret "free energy", would it be any cheaper to build than a fission plant, which we have 40 years of experience with?

On the point of those 50s and 60s cases how much of a percentage of the "force fit debunking" explanations by the USAF and the Condon Report and Blue Book can be justified as classified tests and operations ??where the military intelligences that naive to explain away certain cases with explanations that neither fitted with the primary witness testimony ect.

Does seems more intelligent that if you want to keep something secret then you avoid creating too much attention of that secret you are trying to keep secret with the nature of your origins in the very explanations you give for certain UFO reports , seems that in more than one occasion the USAF , condon and blue book explanations where creating unwarranted attention for the explanations they where giving out to certain cases as exposed by Dr James E McDonald. Where does that leave the case for a bigger percentage of those historical cases as being nothing more than classified test flights of secret craft when the explanations given created too much attention and suspicion ??

Why the poorly thought out and hurried force fitting explanations??

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I wouldn't say it's a ridiculous question at all considering the 'secret military test vehicle' hypothesis seems to be quite a popular one amongst a certain section of UFO researchers.

I seriously doubt there's anyone in the world that thinks that every single UFO report ever made is a secret black op.

Its obvious the Op is misusing the term Unidentified Flying Object but even with that in mind people often cant identify all sort op things from balloons, satellites , comets , RC planes , normal planes helicopters , Chinese lanterns. All these things are reported as UFO's on a daily basis.

So is there any evidence that all unidentified flying objects ever reported are secret black ops? ...er no.

edit on 14-6-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

What do you know about the Nazi UFO connection scenarios?
There is a lot of content to them so it could take months to research all of the aspects to it.

Youtube and Google have some decent results half of the time if you just try a few of the keywords.
There have also been some good documentaries covering aspects of it, but few really cover the whole gamut.

It really leaves you asking even more questions in the end but that's the only way we can really start to get to the bottom of what is going on. If we were to get the "genuine advanced unknown flying craft" sightings and try to determine who their pilots were, this is one of those possibilities among the alternatives.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I haven't seen any evidence that suggests UFO's are military "Black Ops".

I also haven't seen ANY evidence that suggests UFO's are even spaceships.

"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships." - Arthur C. Clarke

This is the very reason that there is so little solid evidence for UFO's.

That reason is because they are NOT UFO's.

“UFOs are real but they are not physical. They are messengers of deception”Jacques Vallee

There is an undeniable amount of evidence that shows that they are extremely skilled at PRETENDING to be "aliens".

We are being lied to and many researchers such as L.A. Marzulli and others make this absolutely undeniable.

The entire ET scenario DEPENDS on an illusion and this is why the truth is being covered up.

They MUST hide their real agenda behind a facade of deception and all of it has been deliberately covered up.

Even the UFO researchers themselves are hiding information out of fear of ridicule.

Many of these researchers have exposed the fact that the entire UFO phenomena is shrouded by lies, deception, fraud, and coverup.

Some of these researchers have exposed the hidden agenda even among some of the researchers themselves.

The entire ET scenario DEPENDS on an illusion and the truth is covered up in order to hide the real agenda.

They are NOT who they claim to be.

This is why the vast majority of alien encounters involves some type of spiritual phenomenon.

Many abductees are being kidnapped, probed, molested, and surgically implanted on a daily basis.

This is the evidence that the majority of researchers won't touch out of fear of losing credibility and/or income.

"We got a coverup among the researchers themselves that people are relying on for the truth" ~ Joe Jordan "Joe is obviously not popular with many UFO believers for ‘blowing the whistle’ and revealing the deception behind it all..."

Lifting the veil on the UFO phenomenon

They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. They are addicted to the abduction or kidnapping of humans.

The True Nature Of The 'UFO Entities'

"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which is largely indigenous to planet earth." - Brad Steiger

"The UFOs do not seem to exist as tangible, manufactured objects. They do not conform to the natural laws of our environment. They seem to be nothing more than transmogrifications tailoring themselves to our abilities to understand. The thousands of contacts with the entities indicate that they are liars and put-on artists." www.scribd.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
While i make no claims that ALL UFO reports are just secret military craft is there any real evidence that this is the case and that the ET hypothesis is redundant for any UFO case that is deemed unsolvable due to its "flight characteristics "
As others have said you can't over-generalize. But historically some sightings were things like U-2 and it's logical to think that the public on occasion may still see some classified aircraft as happened in the past.

One possible candidate for some sightings is a rigid hull airship popularly known as the "Stealth Blimp" which Lockheed Martin worked on:

The Stealth Blimp is believed to be an exotic propulsion type airship operated by the government of the United States. Very little is known about this type of aircraft but it is known that Lockheed Corporation has had a design for a stealth blimp type of craft from 1982.
That source lists numerous sightings where they think the Stealth Blimp might be a possibility. I don't agree with all of them (I specifically disagree about the Guernsey sighting), but some of them do seem like possibilities.

reply to post by karl 12

Thanks for the links my friend. The second link is missing the "h" at the beginning. It looks like those cases are of "lights" so what I would call "UAPs" and not necessarily even UFOs. When there's a light, I don't even know if there's an object there, as in this image:

www.ufocasebook.com...
The photographer of that image was even asked if it could be some sort of reflection and he said he didn't know but it could be.

Now if they saw structured craft making those maneuvers, and they could describe the structure, it would be more interesting. But lights can be lots of things and photons are easily deflected very rapidly.
edit on 14-6-2013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
No, even if the US did reverse engineer some technologies in the 60's those would have been old ships with old tech on board.

Do we truelly have all of the propultion tech in service as known to the rest of the population? Not by a long shot.

We are a third world world.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join