It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monetary Equalibrium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
First off im not sure where to place this, feel free to move where ever is appropriate.

How can a system continuously grow without wreaking havoc on other systems?
It can't!

The planet is in a constant state of equilibrium, when there is imbalance in the system storms grow and blow to balance each other out.

We can not have constant growth of monetary systems, they need balance.....you can fake it for a while by swaying things from side to side. There will however come a day when that artificial balance cant be held anymore.

Think about it like this, If you have an 120VAC line and you keep tapping into that line to add more accessories.....you will loose a little voltage down line, for every thing you add.

You can print all the currency "Voltage" you want, if its not divided up evenly "Equilibrium" the imbalance "Voltage Drop" will occur.

Sure the first few items will get the voltage they need, but further down the line will get less and less.

I see the USA Monetary system as a pyramid scheme,

FED
Politicians
Corporations
Everyone Else

Why is it that a government built by the people for the people has the people on the bottom?
Let me show you.

Everyone Else (Purchases from corporations)
Corporations (Bribes and back room deals)
Politicians (See above)
FED (Fiat currency creators)

No one can survive on the top of the pyramid without everyone on the bottom.

Nature has a way of evening the score, maybe we really need to examine our surrounding better?
The planet has been habitable for billions of years because of equilibrium.

You can go back to sleep now if you wish.....just don't cry when your working 80 hours a week for $7 an hour.....holding multiple jobs that wont hire full time to avoid benefits and overtime pay.....Oh Wait

*Double Face Palm*

Auto formatting broke my pyramids........dang.

edit on 14-6-2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It's already broken. Almost a third of my paycheck goes to pay for medical benefits for me and the wife. Just how messed up is that?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I agree fully. I just don't understand how the entire populace of the USA has not woken to the facts yet.
Why do they all continue to feed a broken system........the money is worthless if everyone refuses to use it.

If even half of the US would boycott the FED it would crumble the system in a matter of months.

We need change......and im not talking about chump change either

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

And...what is going to happen to us during those months? How do you propose we keep the lights on? The grocery stores stocked? etc., etc.

We can't simply boycott everything, or just walk away. Not without serious repercussions, and we aren't willing to take those repercussions. Kind of like the cure being worse than the disease.

What we CAN do is realize that we don't have to choose between two men running for office, just because one is a donkey and the other is an elephant. We can elect people to actually represent us and our ideals, instead of voting for someone because it is "hip" or trendy, or because they have the same skin color you do.

I'm all for changing the system, but it has to be done gradually, and right (and within the system, even if broken), and not reactionary. Otherwise, you simply create more problems than you solve.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

While i understand that it would create some issues, they all have to live here too. Maybe its time to play hardball and stop talking about it.

They spent the last hundred years or so building up this pyramid scheme right in the eyes of the public.
How would you go about a rebalanced? spend the next hundred years debating talking and passing bills?

I know that right before Kennedy was assassinated he tried to pass some bill to pull out of the fed.

I agree that there are other parties that we could vote for......we can also vote for non party people if we can get them on the ballot.

The problem is that all the people in the govt have incentives to hold their positions $$$$$

The people can work with the people during the boycott.
The real issue is the govt makes the people feel like we need them.
We could all unify the USA by just helping one other person....i need a fish, trade for some of your corn?

IMO it really wouldn't be as bad as you think.
It would most certainly cause a lot of chaos in Washington and force their hand to integrate more people into the law making process.

I have a problem with the Land Of The Free being ruled buy a few hundred people that have our BEST "interests" in mind.

How can the words of so few elected officials really be the voice of all of us.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
If all debt was paid off there would be no money as the assets and liabilities are reduced to 0 on the balance sheet. What a debt based economy provides is for the monetary supply to grow and shrink based on public demand for money. What this means is that bankers do have significant amount of control in how goods and services are organized and distributed throughout society.

To fix the problems you first have to see them. A maze of accounting standards and privacy restrictions do lead to a lot of generalizations and clouded sections to just what is going on with the economy. If everyone done the right thing you would not need to keep track of who do what with money, unfortunately things are not this simple.

top topics

join