It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Object in the sky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Nope no jet noise! Kinda hard to describe what this was. I mentioned in a previous reply, that it was like having the bass to loud on a stereo system that cannot handle it. It doesn't resonate as such.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So what you heard sound pretty much like snare from speakers. I was just curious to see your description of the sound. Made me wonder about this sound I hear near my workplace.

It would sound like swirling wind at first if wind could be heard that loud, but would end up sounding kind of thunderous like a plane. The reason why I was asking such a thing is that I have heard it every now and then, but would never really see a plane in the sky if my memory is correct, and on one instance, I wasn't the only one hearing it. Also my workplace is pretty close to an airport.

Maybe its the angle of the plane.
edit on 15-6-2013 by Specimen because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by brace22

But I am telling you, whatever this thing was. IT WAS HUGE!

But you didn't see it

How do you know it was huge?....I live right by Manchester airport, years back when Concorde used to come in the noise was epic....but as we all know Concorde wasn't that big....I'm not quite sure why you're equating noise to size

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by brace22

Hi brace, sorry for taking so long to reply.

It could be possible it was a beastly jet out at see doing some serious speed, I'm not sure how far out at sea a jet should be when it goes past the sound barrier but I'm sure some people here on ATS will know. With the night air being so clear that would have helped the sound travel also, other than that I cannot think of what else it could be.

Helicopters can also sound weird under certian circumstances but you would have seen it and the sound would change as it moves.

I guess that would be another good question... Did the sound drone out or change? did it seem like it was moving in any general direction or was it just constant and seemingly static?

Wish I could help more but I'm no expert on wierd sounds or UFO's, all I can do is wish you goodluck with finding an answer to your question.

reply to post by defcon5

Man that just sounds hellish
thanks for that video. I would love to hear that in person.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join