It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abductee's Help Line...Call AMMACH (Anomalous Mind Management Abductee Contactee Helpline)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zedy63

You beat me to it lol
Everyone one of them should be in a straight jacket and locked away. I believe in ufos etc but there was even one who took a lie detector test and failed miserably and said the guy taking the test was a lier! Crazies......

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by scotsdavy1

I don't like the teeth barred on your avatar, wolf comes to mind, its very symbolic.

Also, these people, they're either paid actors, the black ops use actors alot, OR, they're milabs. ie. black op abductees, and that would mean they're victims of a very evil force.

There are real contactees!

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
Dave Hodrien from Birmingham helps run these AMMACH meetings.

I have reported my own UFO's to Dave and partaken in his brothers University Projects in regards to the Phycological imact of encounters.

The brothers seem sincere and legit - and they helped to bring the Droitwhich abduction to the attention of the world.

I suspect most abudctions are made up however lol.
edit on 14-6-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

That's interesting, I live in the West Mids, 15 miles from Birmingham at the moment. If they have any kind of meetings that are open to people in general and not just abductee's, could you let me know. I would like to go along and see and hear for myself.....cheers

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Sorry you don't like the teeth of my border collie, but that's what he does when I play with him and that's my face right beside them in the avatar. Just his way.........

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Maybe she was being abducted just as they snapped that photo
hence the hair teehee.

On another note, heres a link to my AMMACH thread I did last week with more info :-)

Link

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Another addition to the growing list of recent UFO tv shows so obviously created to make believers look like loons...
Watch "chasing UFO's" and you'll see what I mean.

Disinfomearcials

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
reply to post by davethebear

Here ya go bufoevens.blogspot.co.uk...

Thanks for that, that is very close to where I am.....cheers...........

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Rainflame22

I came here to ATS to find people to talk to about my experiences who would understand me. But now am starting to think this isn't the right place for me. If people are just going to call me crazy and that I am mental I can do that anywhere. Really was hoping to wind a supportive place to unload but this apparently isn't it. Can anyone tell me a better site to go to? Just PM me if you know of any sites.

Hi, there are several of us on this forum who have had actual abduction experiences. Myself included.

There are those who try to limit information by attacking and insulting abductees, by intimidating witnesses and abductees. But it only works if you let them, you just have to have thick skin and ignore them, they are sad and ignorant, and nothing they say is of any importance or significance.

I'd love to hear about your experiences, in great detail. The more information we share, the clearer the picture becomes. Alien abductions are like a jigsaw puzzle, and each of us has a piece of the puzzle.

You can always talk to me in a pm. You have friends here, just ignore the rest.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Rainflame22

I always throw out my disclaimer. I am throughly interested in all this stuff. Aliens/angels/ ufo/ black nobility/reptillians plus all the human abilities like esp/telekinesis/astral projection I have never Experienced any of it so I am probably not the best person to try and advise. I have never criticized anyone for sharing though. I am always thankful when they do. I may not be able to help much but as far as I'm concerned post away. If I wanted to deal with politics all day there are multiple sites, same thing with various science stuff.
edit on 10-8-2015 by Reallyfolks because: Spelling

edit on 10-8-2015 by Reallyfolks because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join