It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abductee's Help Line...Call AMMACH (Anomalous Mind Management Abductee Contactee Helpline)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I know that a thread was started here on ATS yesterday about a TV programme that was aired last night called, Confessions of an Alien Abductee, on Channel4, in the UK….but posted items here on ATS disappear in no time at all, so thought I would give an update about what it was all about and how you can receive some kind of support if you believe you are an abductee…

I did watch the programme, but I am still not quite sure what to make of the people and their testimonies regarding their alien abductions, so I have posted again the actual programme in case some of you missed it and wanted to see it…

Video
www.channel4.com...

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

The programme was basically about an abductee support group called AMMACH (Anomalous Mind Management Abductee Contactee Helpline) Telephone number is, 07951 752 813

There are some ATS members who believe that they have had some kind of alien contact and some cases even been abducted. So I thought that this may help those among you who have witnessed such abductions or maybe even wish to meet other people who have also had similar experiences….

It would also be interesting to hear what people actually thought of the TV programme and what your thoughts are after you sat through it. I also wondered whether any ATS members had actually used this service and what came of it and was it of any help to you….

Simon says that he has a different family with an alien lover...

Chantelle believes that she has been abducted thousands of times

edit on 14-6-2013 by davethebear because: spelling mistake

edit on 14-6-2013 by davethebear because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2013 by davethebear because: additional info

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

I would have to question if Chantelle is all there, considering her whooped up hair.

Talk about big head (or hair) aliens.

edit on 14-6-2013 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
i watched the programme last night they were all a bunch of loonies

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedy63
i watched the programme last night they were all a bunch of loonies

Hahahahahaha............yes I know what you are saying, they did come across somewhat craaaazy....but who is to say that what they say isn't real.......people think I am mad now, so goodness knows what they would think of me if I started acting like they did in the TV programme....I think I would probably be certified and slammed in the asylum.....

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Watching now

"they are strange little people going around in old cars"
only five mins in will report back.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
What was happening when the chap took the women into that black tent he had set up outside her house? He asked her to take her top off

edit on 14-6-2013 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I think the show is created to cast slurs upon the real abductees.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Feeling sorry for Chantelle so far, I think she really believes it....maybe she shouldn't eat KFC If they abduct her while eating KFC.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

The programme was basically about an abductee support group called AMMACH (Anomalous Mind Management Abductee Contactee Helpline) Telephone number is, 07951 752 813

The answer is right there.

The question I have is what kind of mysticism, magick, and/or esoterics were these people practicing when they experienced these abductions?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Just finished it and although I would love to believe that they were being abducted by Aliens I think they are either mentally scared by past events or just making it up.
Marie = making it up.
Chantelle= mental health problems
Simon= mentally scarred due to his upbringing and he may believe his fantasy but I think it is just something in his head.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
www.acern.com.au...

Mary Rodwell's work is far more intelligent and supportive to those abductees who are fear based, and she has pointed out that the most fear based groups where negative things seem to happen, is in the US, possibly paramilitary related.......???!!!

Now James Gilliland is where those who have sightings and even suspect contact, should be searching. I just received another letter from his email list, today. And he shared a write in letter from a woman, that spirituality and ufology were related, that one should seek within for their answers.

And he spoke in return, that many don't even realize where their inspiration is coming from. That they want us to rise above all of this, transcend, above pain, harm, warfare, disease and suffering and join them in progressed states.

They're like a Team of Family overseeing everything, allowing due to karma and lessons some of the bad we have participated in, they don't undo all of our actions or apathy, but nudge and inspire us, to go within for our answers.

Thats the real contact and ufology. I don't even think of the negatives as ET, more lower frequency beings. Are there concrete real flesh and blood, similar to us, but higher technology, negatives, ie fascists, accessing our planet. Possibly, but then they would be under the surveillance and watch of the true Higher Ups, so I would be interceding for them.
edit on 14-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
did Simon and Chantelle meet on an alien spacecraft.

talk about a bar story.....

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I certainly hope this so-called help group has a few mental health professionals on board. While I do believe there have been actual cases of alien abduction I believe they are exceedingly rare, and most people who claim abduction have serious mental issues to address.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
"Mind Management"?
Kinds says it all right there.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Dave Hodrien from Birmingham helps run these AMMACH meetings.

I have reported my own UFO's to Dave and partaken in his brothers University Projects in regards to the Phycological imact of encounters.

The brothers seem sincere and legit - and they helped to bring the Droitwhich abduction to the attention of the world.

I suspect most abudctions are made up however lol.
edit on 14-6-2013 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
What was happening when the chap took the women into that black tent he had set up outside her house? He asked her to take her top off

alldaylong.....I think that was an abduction of a totally different kind

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Chantelle Pyper...

Before an alien abduction i get alot of paranormal activity here at home happening..or we see the dark figure in black the shadow man we call him..i also see glowing orbs of light around my home or in front of me or behind me..sometimes before an alien abduction i go paralized..but not all the time i dont get paralized..you can only move your eyes nothing else you cant even shout or scream out..my body feels like its vibrating all over..the floating feeling..you see the tall greys...sometimes i see the tall greys float through the walls they dont look in physical form to me when they come for you they look ghostly like spirits they all look identical..but on there triangle craft they look in physical form you have to experience it to understand and see it for yourself...

chantelle-alienabducteecontactee.blogspot.com...

They are spirit entities which are capable of transforming into the physical. Spirit entities that have been around since before man and spoken of in the Bible.

Yes, these spirit entities will drive you crazy if you keep playing with them.

edit on 14-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Just finished it and although I would love to believe that they were being abducted by Aliens I think they are either mentally scared by past events or just making it up.
Marie = making it up.
Chantelle= mental health problems
Simon= mentally scarred due to his upbringing and he may believe his fantasy but I think it is just something in his head.

Your short synopsis is very similar to what I came up with....They all seem to have issues of one sort or another, I think Marie is trying it on, but was made to look more of an idiot due to having the lie detector test with the results of being a liar.........

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zedy63

You beat me to it lol
Everyone one of them should be in a straight jacket and locked away. I believe in ufos etc but there was even one who took a lie detector test and failed miserably and said the gut taking the test was a lier! Crazies......

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

I certainly hope this so-called help group has a few mental health professionals on board. While I do believe there have been actual cases of alien abduction I believe they are exceedingly rare, and most people who claim abduction have serious mental issues to address.

Yes, I also agree that hopefully there are some mental health professionals onboard, especially when one of the ladies believes that she is abducted on a weekly basis.........needs a great deal of support I think....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join