It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allegation: "Nancy is nuts" Is that true?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hey, graduates, degree holders and teachers are no more immune to insanity than any of the rest of us. It happens sometimes...

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I guess it does, DC, I guess it does...

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
This is what happens when I argue the non-existence of magic. Except then, it seems like I'm the only one that's not deluded, as all these wizards and witches come from out of nowhere and get pissed.

By the way, that was a great thread while it lasted. I read every post. Was your question ever answered on that thread? Did you get proof?

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
By the way, that was a great thread while it lasted. I read every post. Was your question ever answered on that thread? Did you get proof?

Hell no! This is 'cause theys ain't no such thing as magic!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Make a wish, and then just keep wondering whether there is any truth to it.

Let me know what happens after that.

I don't believe what we see is all there is, that's all.

And if that displeases you, I hope it moves you to think more broadly and embrace more tolerance than before.

: ) Em

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I can't embrace lens flares with tolerance. That just doesn't make sense.

[edit on 8-11-2004 by DeltaChaos]

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
I don't believe what we see is all there is, that's all.

That's all fine and good...

EC, some things we see ARE all there is. Your pictures show this to be the case... THERE IS NO 10TH PLANET FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION...

It's lens flare, nothing more... Your refusal to believe that fact astounds me (and quite a few others here at ATS). I'm really starting to believe your insane, EC.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
Ok. I just gotta know. Who the hell is Nancy?

Been wondering the same thing.

Another baseless post to put up on the board DC.

Nancy is Nancy Lieder of www.zetatalk.com... fame

Frankly she is nucking futs.

If it was just Planet X, most people wouldn't pay much attention to her

One time, however, she gave an interview on a radio station where she talked about "puppy Lake." In this interview, she indicated that it was important to kill your dogs before the upcoming convergence of planet X with the Earth. Many people think she may have actually done this.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
i read her articel on the recent lunar eclipse and could not help but laugh

if the definiton of ignorance is lack of knowldge the this woman is IGNOARNT im goning to email her and tell he exactly what is the deal with everything in that

when i get time of course some many things i said i would do and never did hahaha but im gona do this one thats hillarious.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Frankly she is nucking futs.
One time...about "puppy lake"...www.zetatalk.com......

OK EC... You actually believe this woman???

You need more help than I thought...

I just hope you get that help before you end up in a cult, downing some poison, waiting for a UFO to come out from behind some comet and whisk you away...

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I dont know if its real or not but I will hedge my bets on the side of real and keep a eye open. There are just to many things happening in our little corner of the galaxy.

This is what Marshall Masters from yowusa.com has to say

Nibiru Inbound Finding
Gems in the Disinformation
YOWUSA.COM, 28-Oct-2004
Jacco van der Worp and Marshall Masters

The whole Nibiru issue has begun rebounding noticeably since the 2003 flyby promised by Nancy Lieders Zetatalk web site and Mark Hazelwoods Blindsided. Their much-promoted non-event in 2003 virtually killed the rapidly growing interest in Nibiru. However, Nibiru is unavoidable and regrettably, the vast amounts of disinformation surrounding it. However, when you cut the wheat from the chaff, this disinformation does contain fresh sources of hard data amongst the usual heaps of rehashed speculations and misleading calls to action. This is because disinformation, unlike propaganda, must have a basis in truth and were starting to see some real gems. Therefore, we are resuming our active reporting on with this, the first of a new series of articles on Nibiru, for the benefit of our loyal subscribers.

XL5

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
On a clear cloudless day you can view the sun with a welders mask and see its true shape and size.

To see if the sun is hotter/brighter then it used to be, you could get a 1" lens and a digital wattage meter for measuring a lasers beam power and do the math. Another way to do that would be to use more math and use the lens, a 1cm cubed chunk of carbon and a digital laser temp reader, then just measure the temperature rise.

To me the sun does look brighter, but I'm not even try and guess why (even before volcanic eruptions we had not long ago).

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The sun's luminosity is gradually increasing all the time.

When the earth was formed 4.6 billion years ago, the sun was 70% as bright as it is now.

The sun is relatively stable now, but it will continue to get brighter until life on this planet is no longer possible in around 2 billion years.

E_T

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It's just that majority of people doesn't know anything from so much things that they swallow easily anything what some publicity addicted nutcases tell them.

Good example is how all those religious leaders and others in history have used forces of nature to get people believe what they said. (like thunder is voice of angry god)

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."
-Robert Heinlein

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
As I age, I'm less and less willing to simply dismiss what is outlandish.

I didn't come into this life to be bored to death with sameness. I'm looking for opportunities for our race and culture to change, away from blindness and violence.

If it takes a cosmic kick in the A$$ to change our people away from predation towards reason, I'm all for it.

If the tool is Niburu, or the sun going out, or the seas turning to blood, or our planet's getting kicked into a new orbit--okay. Whatever.

What I can believe about astronomy and natural science has been confounded by the fact that the Gummint who sponsors and pays the salaries of astronomers and scientists is well known for and admits to lying, deceptions, tricks and excuses.

So, I don't believe anybody--not even you. I especially don't believe people who don't have open minds, who insist theirs is the only right information. As for lens flares, I still am not committed to one explanation or another.

Guess I'm getting cynical in my old age. Heh heh

E_T

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This looks very good page for info about lens flares
jonathanclark.com...

This one is very typical lens flare:

BTW, I would keep this pretty good exposure considering sun shines directly to lens. (and taken in full auto mode)

XL5

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
When that planet (don't remember which one) went across the sun last summer crossed infront of the sun I saw it by using a welders mask infront of a pair of "bino's". I am leaving the possibility open for anything, I'm just giving you the tools, but I have the feeling you are scouting for players.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
fine dont belive me because im an astronomer hell i dont even get paid for astronomy im a private amature but i know mystuff

im not lieing to you im jsut fighitng for reason justice and what is right

and trying to deny ingnorance

your asking us to be open minded but every solution we give you its almost like you refuse to say it could be true beacue it goes against what you already believe

but hey if you awnt to stay in you false corenr forever and be ingnorat that up to you i cant change how you think

i just hoe you may be a bit more OPEN

im sorry if that was mean but im really geting tired of this

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizar
i'm sorry if that was mean, but i'm really geting tired of this

Yeah, same here...

EC, I don't know what else to say to you...

Seek Help!

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Assassin, I'm just stubborn. I'm entitled.

Ease up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join