It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Jesus and Lucifer are fallen angels (Morning Stars)?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

But the details do. That is called "false witnessing".

False witnessing would be telling you that someone other than Jesus was the Messiah.

A difference in the amount of shekels that were used to pay for a threshing floor isn't an intentional misleading that changes the message of who Jesus and his ancestors were.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I had experiences that suggests that I am an eternal being so there was never any "creation" of me or will ever be a "destruction" of me. Only the physical body comes and goes. If you don't agree because that is not your experience, that is fine; but your lack of experience and agreement does not change what I experience first-hand to be true.

There's nothing that Lucifer would love more than for everyone to believe that they were eternal and were created as all of the angels in the beginning instead of as humans first, but it's not true.

The angels were created first. Man was created second. One did not exist as the other before they came down to earth. The only being who is/was/or ever will be eternal from the beginning was/is GOD and if you think you're God himself, you have other issues to worry about, just like Lucifer does.

edit on 15-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Again. All of that is just your belief - your opinion.

You have your way of looking at things and I have my way.

Your way of looking at things is you limiting yourself. I choose to understand who I truly am - an eternal being.

I am God.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

i bet you have a facebook account for it too, God@facebook
and a wiki page

you're not God.
neither is shirley maclaine
you didn't create yourself, the universe or anything else..

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It is obvious that those who claim to be God, or a god, are in the clutches of demonic control. Unfortunately, it's quite possible those demons have been given legal authority over them. I will pray that Jesus will still intervene to bind and cast out these demons.

You have already lost demons. I rebuke you in the name of the Lord. I ask in the authority and name of Jesus to send angels to bind you demons. Go to where the Lord commands you, go to the pit. Make sure to stop by the dungeon of the dragon on your way and confess to your master your failure. In the name of Jesus leave these people. Do not show yourselves until the day of judgement, in the name of the Lord. Amen.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by vethumanbeing

First of all, Jesus is God and the Creator of all things in heaven and on earth, so Lucifer deceived you there.
Like you said, Lucifer is a NOBODY, in spirit or in the physical and would love nothing more than to have everyone believe that he's not doomed and is in competition with Jesus, when Jesus was indeed his Creator.

Jesus is not God, in as much as I am God, he would not come close. Jesus is no ones creator he never even had a child of his own or figured out his sexuality and proper manly relationships to women of the FLESH and BONE; allowed himself to be murdered and his bone box found in Joseph of Arametheas Tomb "between two hills" is no consolation.
edit on 14-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

Ah no, him being buried in Joseph's tomb was debunked by archeaologists and ancient language experts alike. Dude, quit using the Discovery channel as a legitimate source of archeaology, they make up most of that stuff for entertainment's sake. I see your big red shoes and your big red nose.

Lost tomb of Jesus debunked

Simon Bar Jonah, Lazarus, Mary and Martha were buried in Bethany, Philip's tomb was discovered in Turkey near the last city he preached and they all had Christ's aramaic name and a cross etched into their second burial caskets.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by Unity_99

Originally posted by Unity_99
Lucifer was a real entity, though now metaphor too! And a renegade! ie think the most brutal murderer on earth.....

I think the award goes to Yahweh for "the most brutal murderer". (The Flood, The Wars, The Realm of Hell, The supposed coming Apocalypse).

Those who support "God" are supporting such enslavement and violence.

The only thing I agree with is some of what Jesus said. Everything else is either a lie or supporting violence and control/imposing on anothers free-will.

"Spiritual Renegade" resonates as Truth for me. That is the way. Individuality and forming your own belief and path is the way, in my humble opinion.

Yahweh is not Christ. Christ (though I see metaphor in the story and its all about IS RA El, ie Mother/pineal/subconscious/right hemisphere and Father/pituatary/conscious/left hemisphere, being united, wedded and meditation to awaken the thalamus, in high frequency of kindness and service to others, so the son of man is born the Son of God.)

But Christ Yeshua told them that their Daddy was not God, but the devil, and thats all metaphor too.

In reality, they're all different ETS, some very negative. Yahweh represents the ones that led them out of Egypt and basically had all the people in all the cities in Judea, murdered and had them steal their land. He is acredited to a literal fundamental story (though all of this must also have inner metaphoric meaning) to having a number of the men, go to the tents and murder their own families, neighbors and all who were embracing other spiritual thoughts other than Yawheh, so murdered thousands, and dripping in ugly blood these brutal satanic murderous men got elevated to Levite status. Sickening beyond belief!!!!!

So, yuppers but do I already know the coding.

However, that has nothing to do with Christ. Christ told them who their daddy was.
edit on 15-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The real duality is not the magnetic forces or opposites, that is just the backdrop or stage props for the play.

The real duality is all positive, pineal/pituatary. Conscious/subconscious. Right hemisphere/left hemisphere.

When they are in allignement or oneness, and the inner and outer agree (as in the gospel of Thomas), and you are STO and Higher Frequency, Giving Loving Happy person, then your becoming flowers forth like the petals of a lotus flower or its Hebrew equivalent, the beauteous Lily. And you become yourself and are the extension of HS.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Bozo was alright as one of my characters, (never could get those clown shoes to fit way too SMALL). I prefer Capt. Kangaroo, many pockets with carrots in them; and a sidekick "Mr. Greenjeans". Mr. Ed in the background as the ventriloquist for Wilber, (lots of peanutbutter both had to imbibe in). Im not going to defend James Cameron but he had courage to undertake an examination of something he felt deeply and needed airing. Whether true not true or just as a "What about this' query does not deserve your close minded deeply disturbing snarky remarks about a supposition (reveals a bone was picked an itch had to be scratched).

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siberbat
It is obvious that those who claim to be God, or a god, are in the clutches of demonic control. Unfortunately, it's quite possible those demons have been given legal authority over them. I will pray that Jesus will still intervene to bind and cast out these demons.

You have already lost demons. I rebuke you in the name of the Lord. I ask in the authority and name of Jesus to send angels to bind you demons. Go to where the Lord commands you, go to the pit. Make sure to stop by the dungeon of the dragon on your way and confess to your master your failure. In the name of Jesus leave these people. Do not show yourselves until the day of judgement, in the name of the Lord. Amen.

Not that you are talking to me (are you), but if God (claiming to be God) Jesus claiming to be son of and LORD will automatically be washed by this prayer cleansing, YOU HAVE JUST SENT THEM TO HELL. Congradulations. Hey, how did you gain that power to banish and why to Hell particularly, demons, I would have thought the better place would be the Kingdom of Heaven (is more merciful and psychiatric help may avail itself).
edit on 15-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Not that you are talking to me (are you), but if God (claiming to be God) Jesus claiming to be son of and LORD will automatically be washed by this prayer cleansing, YOU HAVE JUST SENT THEM TO HELL. Congradulations. Hey, how did you gain that power to banish and why to Hell particularly, demons, I would have thought the better place would be the Kingdom of Heaven (is more merciful and psychiatric help may avail itself).

I am not talking to anyone personally, the intersession is directed towards all unclean spirits. Especially, those who claim to be a "god". Secondly, I don't send anything anywhere by my power and will. I am not God or a god, but I can use the power and authority of Lord Jesus Christ, as he has authority over hell and those who reside there. Demons will not go if they have legal authority, meaning they have been asked by a person to be with them. Those who think they are gods are grandly deceived. They have no divine power and are puppets to demonic forces, having their minds twisted and bodies deseased. "Psychiartic help"...did I hit a nerve? Is that meant to discreadit me? lol. Ad hominum much? Who needs that kind of "help" more, those who believe in forces of good and evil, or those who believe they are "gods"?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Originally posted by Siberbat

vethumanbeing

siberbat
I am not talking to anyone personally, the intersession is directed towards all unclean spirits. Especially, those who claim to be a "god". Secondly, I don't send anything anywhere by my power and will. I am not God or a god, but I can use the power and authority of Lord Jesus Christ, as he has authority over hell and those who reside there. Demons will not go if they have legal authority, meaning they have been asked by a person to be with them. Those who think they are gods are grandly deceived. They have no divine power and are puppets to demonic forces, having their minds twisted and bodies deseased. "Psychiartic help"...did I hit a nerve? Is that meant to discreadit me? lol. Ad hominum much? Who needs that kind of "help" more, those who believe in forces of good and evil, or those who believe they are "gods"?

If not speaking to anyone personally or at all why bother posting to this thread? A simple "reply" other than a "quote" denotes something about your character as in you are fishing. Unclean spiritforms are your speciality? How so you become it (this gravedigger-like) occupation; legacy? How are you able to use the power and authority of Lord Jesus Christ and drag it into the 3rd dimension (this would be the work of a magician extraodinare)? What of which Demons have you had personal experience with? You are speaking as though you have devine power to banish them, are you a demi-God? You hit no nerves regarding myself; you have no sense of humor is all, and generally the fundimentalist is so tunnel visioned you are very easy to pinpoint and identify. Both forces of good and evil are necessary they work together to create new things. God allows this relationship to Co-exist; are you in disagreement with Its authority? God proclaims himself God? I dont think so, thats a human construct just as Jesus (son of) was a man, no doubt but turned into a Superhero by the human. So what exactly goes to hell in eventuality, not the being, but the construct of evil (IDEA). Not sure thats allowed either no matter how many hail marys you throw at it.
edit on 15-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Originally posted by Unity_99
The real duality is not the magnetic forces or opposites, that is just the backdrop or stage props for the play.

The real duality is all positive, pineal/pituatary. Conscious/subconscious. Right hemisphere/left hemisphere.

When they are in allignement or oneness, and the inner and outer agree (as in the gospel of Thomas), and you are STO and Higher Frequency, Giving Loving Happy person, then your becoming flowers forth like the petals of a lotus flower or its Hebrew equivalent, the beauteous Lily. And you become yourself and are the extension of HS.

I am my "higher" self. I am physical and spirit.

There is nothing that I need to do to get rewards for myself from myself. I have my own personality and that is to be respected.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join