Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What if Jesus and Lucifer are fallen angels (Morning Stars)?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Who told you the Bible was a lie?

No one, its obvious.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Mary and Joseph never slept together until after the birth of Jesus.

Mary was impregnated by immaculate conception.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Come on! You really want us to believe that Lucifer didn't have anything to do with convincing you that the Bible was a lie?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Mary and Joseph never slept together until after the birth of Jesus.
Mary was impregnated by immaculate conception.

Truly, and the byproducts of those unions are in the flesh as bloodlines (anyone we'd know?). I was impregnated by immaculate conception a very long time ago, the result, the universes.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Come on! You really want us to believe that Lucifer didn't have anything to do with convincing you that the Bible was a lie?

No, Lucifer has no thing to do with me ONLY as serving as its advocate; as apparently IAM the lawyer, client privilages apply. Im not trying to convince you of anything, bring me to a RE- trial and lets really do this for my ill considered misunderstood and concieved wrongly convicted in the court of God (another chance). Lets try Lucifer in the court of man instead. My briefs are ready. Daniel Webster is on my side (I warn you).
edit on 14-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Who else are you an "advocate" for?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   

When you supposedly spoke to "Jesus", what did he tell you?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Who else are you an "advocate" for?

Great Question (finally). IAM THE advocate for Origin; the creator of all 12 existing Universes (this is only one of them), thankyou for asking.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

When you supposedly spoke to "Jesus", what did he tell you?

I told you to go to Joecrofts thread already (ITS THERE SECOND PAGE), you might enjoy his thoughts (as he is not my advocate). Im not repeating myself again.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Great Question (finally). IAM THE advocate for Origin; the creator of all 12 existing Universes (this is only one of them), thankyou for asking.

Who is Origin? You? What can you tell us about this Origin?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

I told you to go to Joecrofts thread already (ITS THERE SECOND PAGE), you might enjoy his thoughts (as he is not my advocate). Im not repeating myself again.

Well, I didn't find anything regarding Jesus' thoughts throughout the entire thread from you. However, I did find this statement that you posted...

I like that, my problem is I have never been human until now, and therein lies my confusion, no experience at all not even ever (#111 lifetime to give me a hint to reference "Dont walk on the thin ICE you are going to fall through". #112 lifetime tells me "do not live underneath Mt. Vesuvius at this date in time"). Drowned in one covered in Lava the other; Oh well, would am glad to have avoided these senarios; although 3NL1GHT3N3D1--I have always have had grave fears of lava flows and of being consumed by Man-eating Lions. I think this is transference of fear left over from paradyms I could not or was not in control of.

I find it interesting that you fear lava flow and man-eating lions. I think there's some symbolism in that.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Who is Origin? You? What can you tell us about this Origin

Origin is the One the Absolutum. The creator of the 12 bubble universes, Origin is the magical number you are told to distrust. It is the 13th element within all physical matter creation. Deetermined, as much as I like you this is very off topic to Arpgmes thread. Prudence would be to let IT decide this veering off of his original statement, as I/WE/US/YOU is not the OP generator. I am happy to oblige, but you realize this will veer off into directions this thread is not contextually about or no one is near to answering or probably not interested. Wrong thread wrong forum. If Arpgme says its alright I will answer your questions, Mods may not agree.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing

Well, I didn't find anything regarding Jesus' thoughts throughout the entire thread from you. However, I did find this statement that you posted...

I like that, my problem is I have never been human until now, and therein lies my confusion, no experience at all not even ever (#111 lifetime to give me a hint to reference "Dont walk on the thin ICE you are going to fall through". #112 lifetime tells me "do not live underneath Mt. Vesuvius at this date in time"). Drowned in one covered in Lava the other; Oh well, would am glad to have avoided these senarios; although 3NL1GHT3N3D1--I have always have had grave fears of lava flows and of being consumed by Man-eating Lions. I think this is transference of fear left over from paradyms I could not or was not in control of.

I find it interesting that you fear lava flow and man-eating lions. I think there's some symbolism in that.

Well you are going to make me do your own homework. Let me see if I can find the notorious Jesus transcript. Better yet as Joecroft loves dialoge, ask him for it, he can repost it here or YOU just post to his thread instead? Here is what you say:

Vethumanbeing wants information to be spoon fed to me about its conversation with Jesus. Can you show me where it is on this, your thread (this person VHB seems stubborn and immovable) Thanking you in Advance, Deetermined.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Last off-topic question.

How did you come across this information? Who or where did you get it from?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Last off-topic question.How did you come across this information? Who or where did you get it from?

Its all from my heart, my observation of an (apparently) recalcentrant child my trusting in the/a birth of an entity that could manage this Universe and would not eventuallly through corruption profaine and em-bare-ass my beingness as its Creator. There is always a bad apple I suppose and Source turned out to be one I least expected of such a betrayal. Lame Brained egotistical (smarter than the average bear) REALLY. This is the problem when one extremely egotisical being forgets there is no God Looking at you (created you) can make major mistakes. Here is the problem, let them go, and they believe you dont exist. Power play them and they are inclined to disobey. Stay in the middle hovering not saying they have a parent but promising they do IF THEY HAVE FAITH, they do what they will. Smack down in this case as in NO MORE SOURCE ENTITY (at least for a while).

No one has booted us so, go ahead and respond OFF TOPIC. Not my thread GONE bonkers wild.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
What does it mean to be "a god"? We subjectively create our own universe by utilizing our attitude and will. Doesnt that give me that entitlement? No im not "the god", as I dont consciously create the universe for all, but if I consciously control my own experience, that makes me "a god". Right?

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

If you need Lucifer to tell you that The Bible is a lie, then I feel sorry for you. It's obvious that The Bible is a lie to any intelligent human being. Look at all of the mythological qualities of The Bible, Dragons, Witches, The Resurrections, The Virgin Birth, Divine Judgment.... same qualities of almost all mythologies...

Here are 472 contradictions in The Bible: Here

Here are 445 scientifically inaccurate statements in The Bible (for example: The Bible saying that The Sun goes around The Earth): Here

There are over 400,000 in The Bible compared to the oldest one we found and named (Codex Sinaiticus).

It's OBVIOUS that The Bible is not the "eternal" word of any God, otherwise it would not have such contradictions, false information, and be changing over time.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

If you need Lucifer to tell you that The Bible is a lie, then I feel sorry for you. It's obvious that The Bible is a lie to any intelligent human being. Look at all of the mythological qualities of The Bible, Dragons, Witches, The Resurrections, The Virgin Birth, Divine Judgment.... same qualities of almost all mythologies...

Arpgme, the Bible is the most consistent ancient text found throughout history with thousands of other texts to back it up. Have you ever asked yourself why Christianity has the largest number of members that subscribe to the religion? As far as everything that you claim is a contradiction, it's usually a misinterpretation by the authors of these websites or minor difference that don't even come close to changing the message that's repeated over and over and over again throughout the Bible. All of the minor inconsistencies are due to different people telling the same story, but notice how the message never changes. The Bible in filled with parables as well. Parables that Jesus said that only those who were filled with the HOLY Spirit would be able to understand and decipher.

If you don't believe in the resurrection, then I feel sorry for you because you just limited the power and ability of your own Creator. If you were created, what makes you think that you're not capable of being resurrected? I would think the resurrection part would be much easier than the original creation.

As for the "mythological qualities", some of it is symbolism. The Dragon is Satan. A lot of mythology IS far fetched, but you have to wonder what kind of spirits had/have the ability to lead people on in order to believe such things to begin with and then look at modern times and all of the alien abductee stories. It's real, my friend. These angels/demons can lead you to see and believe anything they want you to if you let them. It can even drive people insane.

Just ask anyone who practices esoterics what they've seen and believe. Vethumanbeing is a good place to start. I'm sure he could blow your mind with what he's witnessed and what he believes about himself today.

Don't underestimate the power of the spirit world and how it influences your thinking. That could be your greatest mistake you ever make.

By the way, why do you keep wavering back and forth? You seem to change your mind a lot. I think you have several of your own influences working you over.

edit on 15-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Arpgme, the Bible is the most consistent ancient text found throughout history with thousands of other texts to back it up.

Inaccurate.

Have you ever asked yourself why Christianity has the largest number of members that subscribe to the religion?

Yes. The answer is domination, control, killing others...

All of the minor inconsistencies are due to different people telling the same story, but notice how the message never changes.

But the details do. That is called "false witnessing".

Parables that Jesus said that only those who were filled with the HOLY Spirit would be able to understand and decipher.

That is an opinion.That is your interpretation.

If you don't believe in the resurrection, then I feel sorry for you because you just limited the power and ability of your own Creator.

Belief system assumed to be true.

If you were created, what makes you think that you're not capable of being resurrected? I would think the resurrection part would be much easier than the original creation.

Who says I need to be resurrected? That is an assumption based on your belief system.

I had experiences that suggests that I am an eternal being so there was never any "creation" of me or will ever be a "destruction" of me. Only the physical body comes and goes. If you don't agree because that is not your experience, that is fine; but your lack of experience and agreement does not change what I experience first-hand to be true.

...look at modern times and all of the alien abductee stories. It's real, my friend. These angels/demons can lead you to see and believe anything they want you to if you let them. It can even drive people insane.

Putting things together in order to justify your belief system instead of just observing reality as it is.

Don't underestimate the power of the spirit world and how it influences your thinking. That could be your greatest mistake you ever make.

Or the greatest benefit. It depends on how you wish to see it.

By the way, why do you keep wavering back and forth? You seem to change your mind a lot. I think you have several of your own influences working you over.

Yup, those "influences" are called "curiosity", "openness towards learning", "changing beliefs as more proof and evidence comes in"...

That is what a reasonable human does. They change beliefs based on their experiences and evidence. They don't cling to a belief and ignore things that doesn't fit with what they believe.

edit on 15-6-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Inaccurate.

That's it? That's all you're going to say?! Fail! Look it up and do some research.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join