It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Jesus and Lucifer are fallen angels (Morning Stars)?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I have talked to him, Ive also spoken to Jesus (snickers are allowed).

Unfortunately, I'm seeing a lot of Luciferians claiming they speak to Jesus, but Lucifer is a deceiver now. The Jesus that Luciferians speak to isn't the same one we know from the Bible and spreads a different message.

It's good to know that this whole "love and light" enlightenment that everyone seems to be really getting into is really coming from Lucifer.

Remember, even Satan is capable of disguising himself as an angel of light.

Lucifer lost the battle because he did not TRUST GOD to be a good father and that distrust let to the whole enlightenment debacle. (oh, and that turned out well for Jesus as he actually trusted Gods words to him; look where that landed him).

Why do you consider the enlightenment movement a debacle? You know he's deceiving people?

Jesus said he came to die for his sheep so that they could have eternal life with him. What's wrong with that? It beats Lucifer's future.

Lucifer was the smarter brother. God is no ones savior, where have you gained that ideaform?

From the REAL Jesus.

Lucifers distrust in the angelic system lead him not astray from God, just questioning Gods intent/motive for creating MAN (would make a good civil rights lawyer in this day). You have to have a VAGUE belief system in god to care about this esoteric conversation.

That's exactly what Lucifer's goal is. Vague to no belief in God/Jesus. Lucifer questioning God's motives and trying to make himself higher than God and believing he could save himself was his greatest downfall and will be the biggest downfall for anyone who follows his beliefs too.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Originally posted by Deetermined

Deetermined
Unfortunately, I'm seeing a lot of Luciferians claiming they speak to Jesus, but Lucifer is a deceiver now. The Jesus that Luciferians speak to isn't the same one we know from the Bible and spreads a different message.
It's good to know that this whole "love and light" enlightenment that everyone seems to be really getting into is really coming from Lucifer.Remember, even Satan is capable of disguising himself as an angel of light.

I had no idea there was a cadre of Luciferians out there, hed be "a-PAUL-ed" claiming they speak to Jesus as well, and Lucifer percieved as a deciever. This sounds so counter productive from what I know. They must be unclean spirits being decieved themselves. They are treading dangerous ground if they do not know what they are doing, and guess what the demons are attached to Lucifer (whether he likes it not) because the human binds the two. and enough engaging in this behavor can have catasrophic effects. Satan is not Lucifer, Satan is a TAG-A-Longer to anything anyone percieves as negative, its the human causing this by WARPED belief systems. If you knew/know what you are doing you can determine the difference. AMATEURS at play, dangerous, to themselves mostly. Satan can become anything/anyone. Lucifer has morals.

Lucifer lost the battle because he did not TRUST GOD to be a good father and that distrust let to the whole enlightenment debacle. (oh, and that turned out well for Jesus as he actually trusted Gods words to him; look where that landed him).

deeterminded
Why do you consider the enlightenment movement a debacle? You know he's deceiving people?
Jesus said he came to die for his sheep so that they could have eternal life with him. What's wrong with that? It beats Lucifer's future.

Look at what its caused, it did not work. The enlightenner is the scarified, the reviled. The lamb tortured and left to rot on a T pole (NOT A CROSS) is revailed as the annointed one. ITS ALL BACKWARDS. What sheep if had self knowledge would not want to ESCAPE the fold, come on. Die for Sheep, this is ridiculous, Jesus hasnt proven eternal life as he hasnt shown up for 2000 years to proclaim the KINGDOM existing that God promised him. Oh you have no idea the anger that is Jesus; the lies he was told the promises made. Lucifer could never usurp God, because he was the child not the Creator. What are you thinking, bad nightmare, Set dismembers Osiris, such a BAD Daytime Soap Opera (Id almost believe if).

edit on 14-6-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Lucifer has morals.

Personally, I think Lucifer just wants everyone to believe he has morals in order to fool them regarding who the real Jesus is. That's why we're going to witness this new "love and light" message expanding. As long as everyone believes they're saved by loving each other, who needs Jesus, right?

What is your take on Lucifer's morals and why he keeps them if he already knows he's bound for the dust?

edit on 14-6-2013 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Lucifer could never userp God, because he was the child not the Creator.

That didn't keep him from trying.

As the Creator, why would you think God would dupe Jesus as well as all humans?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   

deetermined Lucifer has morals.
Personally, I think Lucifer just wants everyone to believe he has morals in order to fool them regarding who the real Jesus is. That's why we're going to witness this new "love and light" message expanding. As long as everyone believes they're saved by loving each other, who needs Jesus, right?
What is your take on Lucifer's morals and why he keeps them if he already knows he's bound for the dust?

He does, and is not apologetic the way Jesus is. The real Jesus? you dont even know who its father is? Lucifer was a 9 dimensional being (NO BODY a Nobody ANGLE/ANGEL). Well there are some rumblings out there that are pushing the LOVE FORCE as an energy much more powerfull than the emotional equivalent; as you can manipulate it. Lucifer is alive and well, dont worry about him, (there is no Hellbound), these notions are your own contrivance (if you think you are hellbound and have an idea of it you make it so real) you create your personal afterlife. Not forever its just a lesson in stupidy--your fears manifest into your best ever nightmare (is funny actually). Lucifer is a stellar being that was never physical and is at least now amused and not hurting. I had to do a cleansing on Jesus that I did not have to do with his brother.

There is a current thread going "Seek ye First the Kingdom of Heaven" by Joecroft RFT forum where on I posted a conversation with Jesus, the setup and inital cleansing ritual. Why not share?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

First of all, Jesus is God and the Creator of all things in heaven and on earth, so Lucifer deceived you there.

Like you said, Lucifer is a NOBODY, in spirit or in the physical and would love nothing more than to have everyone believe that he's not doomed and is in competition with Jesus, when Jesus was indeed his Creator.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Lucifer could never userp God, because he was the child not the Creator.

That didn't keep him from trying.

As the Creator, why would you think God would dupe Jesus as well as all humans?

Because this Creator was evil turned south at some point and wanted the human energy to devour; why? to Usurp its Own creator. it used every tactic to manipulate and control them. Its the identical story, Source Entityk Gkod was supposed to report back to its Creator ORIGIN and let it know the goings on. It did not (by way of in-omission) allowed: war strife starvation and as the chief "husbandry consultant caretaker" of this PLANET specifically (its importance known AS THE ONLY LIVING LIBRARY) WAS FIRED. This Creator is not managing this universe anymore, its administration ended in April of 2012; eastertime.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I had to do a cleansing on Jesus that I did not have to do with his brother.

What did that entail and what was it's purpose?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I had to do a cleansing on Jesus that I did not have to do with his brother.

What did that entail and what was it's purpose?

Check out Joecrofts thread, Its there as I recorded it word for word, the cleasing was was a physical transfer of energy direct from me to him.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Nope, Jesus is not a fallen angel. He is the Creator that made the angels.

Jesus is Melki-Tsedek

Jesus is Yahweh pt 1

Jesus is Yahweh pt 2

The Temple, Ark of Testimony and the Groom : Jesus

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

First of all, Jesus is God and the Creator of all things in heaven and on earth, so Lucifer deceived you there.
Like you said, Lucifer is a NOBODY, in spirit or in the physical and would love nothing more than to have everyone believe that he's not doomed and is in competition with Jesus, when Jesus was indeed his Creator.

Jesus is not God, in as much as I am God, he would not come close. Jesus is no ones creator he never even had a child of his own or figured out his sexuality and proper manly relationships to women of the FLESH and BONE; allowed himself to be murdered and his bone box found in Joseph of Arametheas Tomb "between two hills" is no consolation.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Jesus is not God, in as much as I am God, he would not come close.

There are billions of people living today who beg to differ.

Jesus is no ones creator he never even had a child of his own or figured out his sexuality and proper manly relationships to women of the FLESH and BONE; allowed himself to be murdered and his bone box found in Joseph of Arametheas Tomb "between two hills" is no consolation.

That's just it. God wouldn't defile himself in the same ways we would. There was no reason for it. He knew what his purpose on earth was for.

Jesus said he came to sacrifice himself for his children. He allowed the crucifixion. It wall a part of the plan.

A bone box has not been truly identified. All they know is that there were other "Jesus''" back in that time due to finding at least three or four others by the same name in bone boxes.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Because this Creator was evil turned south at some point and wanted the human energy to devour; why? to Usurp its Own creator.

Well, Jesus has no plans of usurping God, as he is God.

However, that's exactly the kind of plan that Lucifer and Satan both would use to try and usurp Jesus or try to turn people away from him.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Jesus is not God, in as much as I am God, he would not come close.

There are billions of people living today who beg to differ.

Jesus is no ones creator he never even had a child of his own or figured out his sexuality and proper manly relationships to women of the FLESH and BONE; allowed himself to be murdered and his bone box found in Joseph of Arametheas Tomb "between two hills" is no consolation.

deetermined
That's just it. God wouldn't defile himself in the same ways we would. There was no reason for it. He knew what his purpose on earth was for.
Jesus said he came to sacrifice himself for his children. He allowed the crucifixion. It wall a part of the plan.
A bone box has not been truly identified. All they know is that there were other "Jesus''" back in that time due to finding at least three or four others by the same name in bone boxes.

God has children and allows for their defilement (what does/how he find this this funny; as in haha ignorant imbeciles or a comical look at those unevolved apes wearing of all things CLOTHES). Jesus never had children, how could he sacrifice himself only knowing he had no tangible father and a 13 year old mother, (he born of the PRODUCT OF A RAPE no one reported) Mary married to an OLD MAN of 45 (a widow) with 5 other children. Does this sound like a stable family? Other Jesus's? existed then, like Juans and Hectors, you mean "HEY, Zeus? (are you there).

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I intuitively see Jesus and Lucifer as twins brothers. Jesus the nice one and the Lucifer the mirror opposite. Lucifer was envious of Jesus and wanted him out the way.
What the bible doesn't tell us is that Mary had twins Jesus and Lucifer. The bible was constructed to retell the story to hide this from us.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Is that what Lucifer told you? That Jesus was born from rape?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Really?

Well, since we have Jesus' story in the Bible, where is Lucifer's full biography?

Where does your "intuition" come from?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
reply to post by arpgme

I intuitively see Jesus and Lucifer as twins brothers. Jesus the nice one and the Lucifer the mirror opposite. Lucifer was envious of Jesus and wanted him out the way.
What the bible doesn't tell us is that Mary had twins Jesus and Lucifer. The bible was constructed to retell the story to hide this from us.

You know what, ask the right questions and the truth will appear. Nothing is sacrosyct anymore all bets are off the more ideas thrown out the faster way we can change this misinformation/paradym. The bible is a lie, the stories are uniform unicorn feel good lumpy gravy (too heavy on the salt). Lucifer was as envious of Jesus because he was born into 3D matterform.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Who told you the Bible was a lie?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Is that what Lucifer told you? That Jesus was born from rape?

What else would you call it, the fact that Gabriel told a 13 year old to expect "something" does not define itself as Rape (she did become pregnant correct?) Joseph never had a lay down with that child EVER, or did they produce another HEY ZEUS I am unaware of? Conjegal relations with a child is OK with you? Marys parents sold the child to Joseph, thats how it works within Hebrew culture, how much was paid for this virgin to this old man?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join